The reason for Baccarat’s enduring popularity may be down to the ease of gameplay and the fact that there are no complicated rules to remember. So, with such ease of gameplay what is the best Baccarat strategy that you can form to ensure you come out on top?
- Play the Odds – Although the difference is marginal, betting on the banker is usually more profitable than betting on the player thanks to the house edge. The edge is almost 15% if you bet on a draw, but your winnings will also be considerably higher to reflect this.
- Keep a Track of your Betting – Don’t go in too high too quickly. Study how the game is flowing then build up your stakes gradually.
- Follow the Pack – e.g, If the banker is winning consistently then bet on the banker. If you see the game changing then change with it. Adapt your Baccarat strategy according to what you see happening.
- Trust your Gut and Know when to Jump Ship – Stick to a budget and don’t be tempted to play for longer than you should if you want to leave the game with more than you started with.
Baccarat Gambling Strategy
The greatest Baccarat gambling strategy that you can hope for is that the cards go your way. There is no studying involved to establish a pattern; it is a game of chance, and as such there’s not much room to develop a strategy to develop your game.
The trick to winning is to not be too greedy and overstay your welcome. Mathematically, the longer you are at the table the more chance you have of coming away having made a loss.
Most sites that offer online Baccarat have a game history for you to study, so you could start by viewing this and see how the cards are falling.
You must bear in mind that winning has a great deal to do with Lady Luck so don’t waste too much time over-analysing the situation, just dive in and have fun!
How to Play Baccarat
It is a game that anyone can play and understand within a matter of minutes. Here’s a crash course of how to play Baccarat;
Both the banker and player are dealt two cards. The object of the game is to bet on who you think will have a hand that is closest to nine.
The value of the cards are;
- 2-9 are face value
- Face cards and 10 cards are worth zero
- Aces are worth 1 point
The final value of the hand is determined by the number on the right-hand side. If the hand goes into double-digits then the left number is dropped and the remaining number is the value of the hand.
So, if a hand is dealt with a number 2 card and a number 3 card, the value of the hand is 5. If a hand is dealt with a 10 and an Ace, the value of the hand is 1 because that is the value of the number to the right (10+1-11, minus the first 1 = 1)
There are three options to bet on; the banker to win, the player to win, or a draw. Winning by betting on a draw rarely happens but offers fantastic odds (8:1 or 9:1).
Betting on either the banker or player to win has very similar odds but the banker odds are ever so slightly higher.
You might also be interested in having a look at these pages:
Baccarat Strategy Winning
A Baccarat strategy for winning is a hard thing to advise. Because so much of the game is based on chance and luck there’s not a lot you can do to develop skills or look out for a game-changing moment.
No one gets rich by throwing money at the table. Discipline and calmness are your greatest allies when playing Baccarac. Start off with small bets and then if you feel your confidence growing you can bet a little more.
This will allow you to cover small losses easily enough and go on to win larger sums. Also, if the cards are not going your way, be prepared to walk away – call it a day and come back when your luck is better.
How to Win at Baccarat
If you want to know how to win at Baccarat then you’ll struggle to find a manual advising you of a strategy. That’s simply because there isn’t one as the result of a game of Baccarac is in the hands of the Gods.
There’s no strategy to follow, no way to cheat the house and no way to improve with time – you simply have to go with your gut.
Best Baccarat Betting Strategy
It doesn’t really matter which version you decide to play, they are all based on the same principle.
If you want to know what the best Baccarat betting strategy is then the first thing to understand is that it is based on chance, and luck plays a big part in whether you are successful or not.
Instead of diving in feet-first, watch a few games being played and see if there is a pattern emerging. If there is then follow the trend. If not, then maybe try a different game that looks more favourable.
Always be prepared to walk away and don’t keep throwing money at a game hoping that your luck will change. Your instincts need to be highly tuned playing when playing and the best Baccarat strategy you can have is to trust in those instincts.
Mini Baccarat Strategies
Mini-Baccarat strategies are no different to their full-sized counterpart;
- Keep your head – Don’t get carried away, luck always runs out.
- Bet within your budget – Don’t overspend in a vain attempt to satisfy your ego
- Look for trends – regardless of how many decks are being used the deal is the same. Follow trends in wins and losses and base your betting around this.
- Know when to call it a night – You win some, you lose some, but make sure that if you lose that you live to fight another day. This is the best Baccarat strategy that you can abide by.
All Tips and Tricks Strategies
Check out the in-depth list of tips and tricks strategies for various online games.
- Baccarat Strategy
- Blackjack Strategy
- How To Count Cards in Blackjack
- How to Count Cards in Poker
- How to Play 3 Card Brag
- How to Play Baccarat
- How To Play Blackjack
- Roulette Odds
- Roulette Strategy
- Three Card Poker Strategy
- When should you hit or stay in Blackjack?
The full list shows the various strategies for online gambling sites.