Do you like thrills that come with high limit slots? Do you want to get more for your wins and land those impressive jackpot amounts? then you need to be looking for the best high limit slots around!
Slots are a favourite with players in online casinos. The fact you can lead bigger wins is always going to be an appealing offer.
Chances are, if you are looking for those games that allow you to increase your bet size, you have already experienced the thrill and excitement of a good slot game. And now you want to take it to the next level!
For those wanting to spin with a chance to win even more, you want to be looking out for those high roller slots that allow you to bet big with the chance to win even bigger!
How to Find The Best High Limit Slots
There are so many casinos to choose from when it comes to playing slots. For those bigger bets, you want to be looking for a selection of the biggest and best slot games that offer the chance to bet higher.
With bets from as little as 1p a spin for standard and lower bet players to around £18 per spin for those placing bigger bets. You can even find high limit slots that allow you to bet over £100 per spin – this will really maximise your winning potential!
Let’s say you wanted to place a bet of £100 per spin. The slot game has a maximum win of 10,000x the bet amount. Landing the jackpot would give you a cool win of £1,000,000!
Of course, jackpots of this level aren’t standard and generally found in your progressive jackpot games.
When it comes to finding the best high limit slot games, you want to be looking for those progressive jackpot games, video slots and multi ways games. There are some games with unlimited payouts in these some of the multi ways games.
What Else Do You Need to Know About the Best High Limit Slots?
Not all slot games are created equally. Chances are, you notice this through gameplay and slot hits. Many different variables will affect winning the jackpot and landing those big wins.
- High Volatility/Variance – This means the game pays out less frequently but offers bigger payouts when you do win. The jackpots are usually higher on these games and it can feel harder to win. they are a bigger risk to play but the gamble could very well pay off in your favour!
- RTP – Return to Player is how much you can expect to win when you are playing the long game. Slots tend to be over 94% generally meaning that over hundreds of spins. Players will get back at least £94 from every £100. Of course, you could win more or less as while this is accurate, short term gameplay and other players on the same will affect payouts too.
- Bigger Wins mean Bigger Bets – High rollers going after the jackpot on the best high limit slots will need some serious bank behind them. This is to cushion periods of losses. With the big wins, come the dry spells too so bear this in mind when you start your gameplay.
- Play for Free First – Trying out a demo game or using free spins gives you an idea of the type of gameplay you could expect. This will help you to decide if you want to choose to play the high limit slots at the maximum bet allowed per game.
- Different Games = Different Win Schedules – It goes without saying all games are different and will pay out at different levels. Before you play, look at the different bet types allowed and set the maximum bet to see if you are happy with this. If you are playing a low variance game, you could find you win more frequently but smaller amounts. This could keep you going until you are ready to move to a different game type or higher velocity game.
Choosing to play the best high stakes slots can be rewarding but it is a good idea to check out the game before you play with real cash. Make sure you are happy with the gameplay, payout frequency and the maximum bet allowed per spin.