Have you heard that bet365 offer best odds guaranteed in February 2020? If you are new to the game, you are probably wondering exactly what it is that the popular bookmaker is offering.
In this post, we will look at precisely what it means for you as a customer of bet365 and the terms and conditions that inevitably go alongside it.
What Does Best Odds Guaranteed Mean at Bet365 Sport?
A best odds guaranteed promotion, such as the one offered by bet365, is something that any customer wanting to maximise their profits should be taking advantage of.
Many inexperienced punters misunderstand the terms and think that it has something to do with the prices on offer with other bookmakers such as Paddy Power, but this is not true.
Quite simply, the bet365 best odds guaranteed promotion promises you that they will pay you out at the bigger odds, even if the starting prices are bigger than the price that you initially took.
For example, if you were to take a price on a greyhound at odds of 12/1, but the SP is 14/1, then you would be paid out at the higher odds of 14/1 – with the difference between them returned in cash!
Bet365 Best Odds
Not only do bet365 offer the best odds guaranteed, but they also offer a price promise, so that you know that you are going to be getting the very best board prices, compared to other bookmakers in the UK and Ireland.
This applies to every horse race that is shown live on ITV Racing throughout the year, both for the flat racing and the jump racing seasons.
Every day that ITV Racing is showing live races throughout the year. From 10 am on that day, bet365 will ensure that the prices that they offer on the win and each-way fixed odds markets for every horse, in every live race, will either match or better the best prices singles available from a wide range of other UK bookmaking sites.
As well as that, they have the ITV 4/1 offer, which means that you will earn a risk-free bet every time that you back a winner with the odds of 4/1 or higher.
Claiming Best Odds
So, how do you claim the very best odds at Bet365?
- Login to your account or sign up to Bet365 now.
- Place your horse racing bets as you would usually, making sure that you read all of the terms.
- If your horse starts at a higher price, then bet365 will pay you out at the bigger odds.
Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Bet365 is not the only one to offer this promotion on a horse or greyhound race. The following also offer them on their racing betting markets.
Does the Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion Only Apply to Win Bets?
The excellent news for a customer is that bet365 best odds guaranteed offer does not just apply to backing horses to win in a race.
There are several different types of market where the bet365 best odds guaranteed will apply, including:
- Fixed odds win bets
- Each way fixed odds markets
- Enhanced place terms markets
So, what are you waiting for? Place a bet today and get the best odds guaranteed!
Terms and Conditions
As with all promotions, this offer comes with a set of rules, terms, and conditions. Althout you will always be paid out on the bigger odds, it’s important to know the rules. These include:
- Applied to any UK and Ireland horse and greyhound race
- Does not apply to any Australian race
- The offer is fulfilled in cash
- Applies to win and each-way fixed odds markets and enhanced place terms markets only.
- Includes the board prices, bet365 early prices singles and multiples as well as any showcast bets on all racing where a fixed price is offered.
In summary, if you are new to placing bets on a greyhound or horse race, there is a whole number of promotions offered by bet365. These ensure that you get the very best out of your bet credits. The best odds guaranteed offer is just one of them that is available to you.
Why not place a bet today? Check out the terms and conditions and go for it!
All Bet Types
Get information on all bet types here. We have listed different bet types for you to try out in February 2020 for you here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?