bet365 are one of the leading online gambling companies in the world and started life way back in 2000 from a Portakabin in Stoke on Trent. Since then it employs thousands of people and turns over billions of pounds each year and has one of the most varied sports betting products on the market.
Bet365 Bonus Code
If you decide to sign up as a bet365 customer for the first time then as part of the signup process you will see an option to enter a Bonus Code.
|bet365 Sports||GET UP TO £100 IN BET CREDITS||CLAIM|
|bet365 Casino||NEW PLAY BONUS UP TO £100||CLAIM|
|bet365 Games||UP TO £50 NEW PLAYER BONUS||CLAIM|
|bet365 Bingo||UP TO £120 IN BONUSES||CLAIM|
As stated in the above diagram this field is actually optional and not really needed you can sign up, enter your details and once you have made your initial deposit and wagered it, your bet365 bet credits will be added to your account.
Table of Content
- Bet365 Bonus Code
- What Is A Bet Credit?
- Do bet365 Give Free Bets?
- How To Use Bet Credits With bet365?
- Can You Cash Out Bet Credits?
- Can You Withdraw Bet Credits?
- Bet365 Loyalty Bonus
- Cheltenham Offers
- Mobile App Offers
- Bet Credit Rules – Terms & Conditions
- Bet Credits For Existing Customers
- Free Bets From Other Providers
What Is A Bet Credit?
A bet365 bet credit is a promotional offer as a way of getting you to sign up for an account with bet365 for the very first time. It works as a matched deposit bonus so bet365 will match what you deposit in the form of bet credits.
Do bet365 Give Free Bets?
bet365 only offers bet credits as promotions to new and existing customers and right now the maximum amount available as a new customer is £100 and for existing customers, you may be selected for a £50 in-play offer as a new customer.
How To Use Bet Credits With bet365?
Using a bet credit is quite straight forward and if you don’t have an account with bet365 you can
Can You Cash Out Bet Credits?
You cannot cash out bet credits with bet365 like you can a bet where you have wagered your own money. This is stipulated in their terms and conditions.
Can You Withdraw Bet Credits?
bet365 bet credits are not withdrawable and must be wagered before they can be withdrawn. Depending on whether it’s a betting, casino, games, poker or bingo bonus the wagering requirements will be different.
Bet365 Loyalty Bonus
As a user of bet365 for over 3 years, I regularly get bonuses and loyalty points added to my account in the form of bet credits and have used these for golf, Champions League, Premier League and horse racing bets.
The Cheltenham Festival has this habit of attracting people from all walks of life not just horse racing fans. Given the size of the event, each year bookmakers will run special offers and promotions for the duration of the festival. It’s best to check the bet365 website when the festival is on to see what the promotions are.
Mobile App Offers
The mobile offers and website offers are exactly the same and there are no special offers or promotions that are dedicated to mobile users.
Bet Credit Rules – Terms & Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of €5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of €100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.*or currency equivalent 18+. T&Cs apply.
Bet Credits For Existing Customers
bet365 bet credits are available for existing customers but it’s an invite-only offer. bet365 will send you a Message via the mobile app or desktop version of the site.
You will only see this if you have opted in to receive these promotional offers and you will also receive a copy in your email.
Free Bets From Other Providers
bet365 is not the only provider to offer welcome bonuses. If you are looking for free bets and want the security of a mainstream bookmaker then why not check out the likes of William Hill, Ladbrokes or Paddy Power.