What is one of the most frustrating things that you come across when it comes to placing a bet?
We imagine as it is for most people, it is when you place a bet on a football game, and the score ends up as a 0-0 draw.
The bookkeepers LOVE this result, but as a customer, it usually means you end up out of the pocket.
However, the bet365 bore draw money back offer in February 2020 means that if a match finishes 0-0, your stake will be refunded.
The phrase ‘bore draw’ refers to a 0-0 draw. Any other draw, for example, a 2-2 draw, is referred to as a score draw, as a goal has been scored.
In this article, we will share this bore draw money back offer in more detail. You will then know which markets are eligible, how to put on a qualifying bet and the terms and conditions that go alongside it. Interested to find out more about this offer?
Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Terms and Conditions
Before you take out any qualifying bet on bet365, it is important that you read through the full list of terms and conditions. So, what are they?
It is always best to visit the bet365 website and read them in full, but they include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Your stake will be refunded in cash
- Only bets where the game finishes 0-0 are eligible in this offer
- The offer does not apply to bets where a stake has been fully cashed out
- If a stake has been partially cashed out, and the game finishes 0-0, only the remaining active stake will be refunded.
- If a qualifying bet is amended using the edit bet feature before the game kicks off and the match finishes 0-0, only the new stake will be refunded.
How to Claim your Bore Draw Money Back with Bet365
Wondering how to claim your money back? Well, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s how to claim your bore draw money back with bet365:
- Log in to your account at www.bet365.com with your email address and password. If you do not already have an account, follow the simple instructions to create one. There are usually offers and promotions on to give you a good start.
- Place your bet in the half time, full time, correct score or scorecast markets as you would normally.
- If the match finishes 0-0, then bet365 will refund your stake as cash.
By placing a bet in any of the qualifying markets – correct score, scorecast or half or full-time bets – you are automatically entered into this promotion, so you can rest assured that there is nothing else that you need to do for them to refund your stake.
How to Take Advantage of the Bore Draw Money Back Offer
There are three ways you can really get the most out of this type of offer:
- Half-time/ full time: This involves making a bet on the double result of a football game. The first part is your prediction on what the score will be at half time, and the second part is the score when the whistle blows at the end.
For example, if you believe that days Real Madrid game will end in a draw at half-time, but a Barcelona win at full-time, then you would lose your bet if it ended 0-0. You would then automatically get your money back as the offer is activated.
- Correct score: This is when you place a bet on the final score of any qualifying football game. So, for example, if you placed a £15 bet on Barcelona to beat Real Madrid 3-2, but the score ended up as a 0-0, bet365 would offer you your £15 back.
- Scorecast: A scorecast refers to a bet on a player to score in a particular match. For example, if you bet on Gareth Bales scoring the first goal, but the game ended in 0-0, you would receive a full refund of your stake.
This special money back offer is available for all bet365 customers, so it does not matter if you are a long-standing customer or someone who has just opened their first account and hoping for some winnings!
Simply select any of that days game in any of the leagues, and if it is a draw, your stake will be refunded in full as cash. Remember, where a stake has been partially cashed out, and the match finishes 0-0, you will only get the remaining active stake back.
Remember, you only get your money back if the game finishes as a no score draw, so there is still a risk of losing money if it ends in any other score. Because of this, it is important only ever to play the money that you can afford to lose and always gamble responsibly.
Other Bet Types
Looking for more bet types? We have listed different bet types for you to try out in February 2020. Have a look below:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?