There are quite a few bookmakers out there that give you the option of designing your bet in the football markets. However, arguably, the process for doing so is not always as straightforward as using the Bet365 Bet Builder.
With the Bet365 bet builder, it allows you to create single and multiple bets up to a selection of 6, within different markets. This can be used throughout January 2020 so make sure you take advantage of this promotion!
For more information and tips on what the entire bet builder app entails, how you can use it, and other incentives from the online bookmakers that might pique your interest, this article will share everything with you.
What Is Bet Builder On Bet365?
As the name suggests, the Bet365 bet builder feature provides punters with the resources and power to create their personalised bets with ease.
It’s important to note the bet builder is exclusive to pre-match markets football matches and includes most of the popular markets for you to make your selections from to bet on.
Once you have chosen your teams and stakes, the Bet365 bet builder shall present to you the calculated odds. Below are some of the different types of qualifying bet choices available for you to choose from.
On the bet builder you can expect to find markets including;
- Match Result
- Players to Score
- To Qualify or To Lift the Trophy
- Both Teams to Score
- Number of Goals Scored
The above markets can be used to place a single bet for the combined selections you make; such as corners, cards or the goalscorer selection, all for one price.
For guidance on how to use the entire bet builder, the next section covers this for you.
A Simple Guide For Using Bet365 Bet Builder
Wondering how to use the bet builder?
In total, you can make a maximum of 6 bet selections to build your personalised bet. The options of which are bullet-pointed in the previous section.
To start making your selections with bet365 request a bet by locating your chosen fixture, and then click the ‘Bet Builder’ option from the top of the screen. Once you have clicked this, choose ‘Add Selection’.
In turn, this shall divert you to a pop-up that highlights the ‘Choose a Market’ option. At this point, you need to pick the market you’re interested in. Once chosen, your betting selection shall be added to your betting slip.
If you want to make more selections you can easily do this by following the same process. When you add and combine more selections to your bet, your odds shall recalculate so that you can see the change each edit makes to your bet.
If you want to create new bet combinations, the best way to do this is by using the ‘Reusse Previous Bet Builder elections’ option’ which allows you to add your previous bet selections, and create new combinations to the bet builder app.
When you have completed your bet, click on the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip, and the wager will be applied to your receipt.
Once your combination of bets are confirmed, you can view them within the ‘My Bets’ part of the site. However, you can’t edit bet selections/markets once they have been settled.
Terms and Conditions
But, what are the terms and conditions like?
To make sure you use the bet builder tool correctly, here are some of the critical terms and conditions to abide by when using this feature;
- Bet Builder is exclusive to football matches. However, the features option changes whether it’s for pre-match or games in play. And so this is worth keeping an eye on this.
- The maximum number of markets from a single match that can be used on the bet builder is six.
- Some offers may not apply in conjunction with the Bet365 bet builder, such as the two goals ahead early payout promotion.
- The ‘Edit Bet’ option will not be available on the bet builder.
- Bet365 are entitled to make adjustments to the bet builder feature at any time. This includes changing, suspending or taking down the feature at any time.
- Should the bet builder app stop working for technical reasons, Bet365 shall not be held responsible.
- Bet 365 maintains the right to accept or decline bets made through the bet builder. Should they refuse, the bet will be void.
- The Bet365 may take action to remove the bet builder feature on account of an individual customer or group who are believed to be misusing the feature.
For the full set of terms and conditions for placing a bet using the 365 bet app, head over to the Bet365 website.
Claim Bet365 £100 Bet Credits
Do you want to claim bet credits today?
One of the most important tips to use when choosing to make a bet is to look at what other offers bookmakers have available at the time.
For Bet365, one of the biggest highlights for new members is the chance to receive up to £100 in credit to use for betting on the Bet365 site. However, there are some conditions to abide by if you want to claim this offer, such as;
- This offer is only available to new customers who make a new account with Bet365.
- You must make a minimum deposit of £5 to bet with to qualify for the bet credit.
- The customer shall receive bet credit that matches the largest deposit you made into the account up to the value of £100.
- You must deposit and claim your bet free credit within 30 days of opening the account. And so take action to put money into your account before this time is up; otherwise, you will no longer be entitled to this offer.
Once a deposit is made, a customer can claim their free bet credit by; clicking on the ‘Services Menu’, choose ‘My Offers’ and then select the ‘Claim Now’ button.
For more promotions and features beyond the bet builder and £100 free bet promotion, visit Bet365 for more information on the following bet codes;
- Sportsbook Promotion Code
- Vegas Promotion Code
- Games Promotion Code
- Bingo Promotion Code
- Casino Promotion Code
- Poker Promotion Code
As you can see Bet365’s promotions aren’t limited to football matches and scoring goals alone, you can also gain access to a variety of other promotions and games to place a bet on too.
Bet365’s Bet Builder Summary
With the tips and information above, the Bet Builder is an easy to use feature that allows new and existing members to create their personalised football match bet on the Bet365 website.
However, as always it’s essential to shop around different bookmakers to find what builder lets you create your bet how you see fit.
Also, don’t forget to share your new-found betting knowledge with your friends and family to. This way they won’t miss out on the bet builder feature and sign up promotion for free credit.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?