A lot of online bookmakers are offering some kind of accumulators insurance.
Betfair is taking things up a notch.
It may even be the best promotion on an offer of this kind. Pretty much all bets are eligible with no maximum refund.
Betfair Acca Edge Explained
The Acca Edge offer from Betfair is eligible for accumulator bets that have 3 or more selections. They can be across any sport or Betfair market.
If one of those 3 selections in your bet doesn’t come through for you, you don’t have to worry about not getting a return.
Betfair will offer that stake back to you in cash with marginally reduced odds. This reduction is worked out in order to offer the best and truest price on that bet that it would have if one of those selections isn’t a winner once settled.
Apart from getting your stake back, there’s an additional benefit. Acca Edge is different to other bets of its kind because it applies to all sports, across all Betfair markets.
There is no maximum refund and there are no odds requirements. If you have 3 selections or more, Acca Edge simply kicks in. That’s it! If you think that’s all you get, you’d be wrong…
If you’re a horse racing fan, Acca Edge works in conjunction with Betfair’s Best Odds Guaranteed. This means if your selection comes through, Betfair offers returns based on the best odds prices and the reduction will still apply.
What if I’m Not an Existing Customer?
Not a problem! This acca offer is available to both existing account holders and new sign ups. If you register now, you can receive £100 in free bets by using the promotional code ZBBC01.
To get this, place a bet for £10 and receive £20 free bet credit (so long as your bet has odds of 1/2 or more). You’ll be able to do this five times.
How do I Claim this Betfair Acca Insurance?
To claim Betfair Acca Edge offer all you have to do is head over to betfair.com and log in. Add up to three selections to your bet slip, like you usually would.
You’ll know if the bet qualifies because it’ll have an ‘edge’ icon by it. Put your bet on and wait. If one of the bets doesn’t work out for you, don’t worry because Betfair will refund your money once the last selection is settled.
What Terms Should I be Aware of?
Betfair does have a few key terms and conditions to know about, but luckily, they’re all pretty good. There is no limit to what cash you can see back as a refund. Your stake comes back to you in the form of cash, which will be done so immediately after the last selection has been settled.
It applies to an accumulator of three or more selections, across all sports and markets. The Acca Edge offer will be removed if the bet ends up having a void selection in it.
It doesn’t apply to an SP, each-way or permutation multiple, or any multiples placed using any free bet tokens. A Betfair Acca Edge bet can, however, be cashed out but won’t qualify for a cash refund.
If what you’re seeking is some insurance on your acca the Betfair Acca Edge is a fantastic form of protection. At the moment, it’s the only offer of its kind offering you a refund in cash. It’s a great way to get an edge.
Always remember that you don’t actually want it to kick in at all. That means your bet hasn’t won. So you have to pick between claiming all the winnings you can or if you want your bet to have a safety net of knowing that if you lose on one selection, you’ll at least get your stake back in cold hard cash.
This is a fantastic choice for people who have some trepidation about putting a bet on. This way, Betfair lets you rest assured that your money is safe.
As ti stands today, bookies offering accumulators typically specify odds requirements and will return the stake in free bets, usually with a cap too.
The Acca Edge bet from Betfair is indisputably the best promotion of this kind on offer now. As always, remember to gamble responsibly.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in February 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?
You Also May Like