You know when you and your mate both put on the same racing bets and somehow, your mate gets the bigger price?
How about if you go into a bookmaker, put on a bet in the shop and then when you check online, you see the odds are better there?
You don’t have to deal with this pain, thanks to Betfair and their Best Odds Guaranteed offer.
Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed, which is also known as BOG betting is an awesome offer from Betfair and it’s available to everyone into UK and Irish horse racing betting markets and some UK and Irish greyhound racing.
How it works is really simple. You accept a price on a horse, but the starting price SP ends up bigger. No problem. Best Odds Guaranteed means Betfair will pay out winnings based on the better odds.
It’s not actually exclusive to Betfair, in fact, you’ll see a lot of the major bookies offering this (Paddy Power, being one). You used to see it a lot on football betting but now it mostly focuses on racing.
The offer is open to new and existing account holders. If you don’t currently have an account, you have a slight edge over existing punters because you’ll be able to take advantage of the first deposit bonus, which will aplly to the bigger odds.
The Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed offer only gets better. Betfair works in conjunction with Betfair’s Acca Edge which means you’ll see your money back in real cash if a selection doesn’t come through, in the form of a reduction of the odds.
That isn’t all. As well as Best Odds Guaranteed you’re able to get a free bet each time you pick a winner using the Betfair 3/1 offer.
How do I get Best Odds Guaranteed?
If you’re interested in this offer all you have to do is go to betfair.com and place a bet on either UK or Irish racing, as you would normally. If your selection then starts at a better or bigger price, Betfair will honour the higher odds and you won’t have lost a penny.
The offer applies to all UK and Irish racing and the specific races that qualify for this promo are highlighted on the race card, to make it easier. The offer will be paid out in cash, but the maximum payout is £50 daily.
If you prefer to visit their shops, you could go and get the Betfred best odds races today in shops. We always recommend you check out what tips are around before you place your Betfred best odds meetings today.
What are the Key Terms to be Aware of Relating to Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed?
- You must have a Betfair account
- You must place a bet as you usually would on UK and Irish races only
- Best Odds Guaranteed races will be labelled clearly on the race card
- You will be paid out at the bigger odds, if there is a starting price difference
- Your winnings will be paid out in cash, based in the bigger odds
The Verdict on Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed from Betfair is a wonderful thing for peace of mind with your guaranteed best odds.
If you have a look at tips and decide to place a bet on a horse, but the starting price ends up bigger, you don’t have to worry because you’ll be paid out at the increased odds anyway, and winnings are returned in cash. Simple.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?