Would you like to place a bet on your favourite sports? Are you looking for information on the Double Delight Hat Trick Heaven?
Here you can see some of the best offers and information on DDHT in March 2020. So, let’s find out more…
So, how do you start the bet?
You will need to sign up to a Betfred account to get started.
- Log-in to your Betfred account either online or via the app.
- Choose your player and place your first goalscorer bet as normal.
- If the first goalscorer is your chosen player and they go on to score once more, your returns will be doubled.
- If the first goalscorer is your chosen player and they go on to score a hat-trick, your returns will be trebled.
What is the Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven?
So, what is this hat trick bet?
Imagine you’ve backed Harry Kane to score for Spurs. The bet is good, Kane comes through with the goal, but then he goes on to score again and sure enough he gets a hat-trick.
You know you could have backed him for more than one goal and suddenly you get that sinking feeling. This is where the Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven comes in.
With the Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven customers can get double and treble the odds on their first goalscorer bet. This promotion is exclusive to Betfred, open to all customers, and it’s available online and through the Betfred app.
What’s more, punters can play both pre-match and in-play. Because punters can expect a tidy return, the DDHH has become one of the most favoured offers for first goalscorer bets.
What Can You Expect From a DDHT?
Double Delight: When your chosen player scores the first goal if they score another within 90 minutes, you will receive doubled returns as cash within 24 hours.
Hat-Trick Heaven: When your chosen player scores the first goal if they go on to score a hat-trick, you will receive trebled returns as cash within 24 hours.
How Does It Work?
Say you put £10 stake on Jack Grealish to score first at odd of 4/1, He then scores the opener and goes on to score a second goal during 90 minutes.
Double Delight is then applied to your wager and your 4/1 odds become 8/1.
If Grealish then pings another goal in gaining him a hat-trick before the 90 minutes, your 8/1 odds become a 12/1 as the Hat-Trick Heaven is automatically applied to your wager, making you a nice £120 profit from your £10 bet.
What Sports are Available to Play?
Currently Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven is only available on selected football and rugby Super League games.
You can find full details of the goalscorer market and all fixtures for the DDHH on the Betfred website.
We recommend having a look at the current fixtures and placing a few different bets. The DDHH bet is a great opportunity for bettors to enjoy. If you are interested in betting, make sure you don’t miss out.
Check out the Betfred football bets to get the very best deals.
Key Terms & Conditions
But, what terms and conditions are involved?
It certainly is an offer that is too good to miss but as with any promotion there are T&Cs you should keep in mind before playing. These terms can also be checked via the Betfred website.
- Goals outside 90 minutes are excluded.
- Own goals are excluded.
- Only applicable to selected TV fixtures – available to check on the Betfred site.
- Cash returns max. £6000 per customer, per match.
- Only applicable to singles.
Place DDHH Bet Now
Is the DDHH worth it?
As usual, it depends on what you want to get out of your betting experience. DDHH is a great way of staying invested in the game if things look like they might be going sour.
If you’re the kind of punter that looks for ways to maximise your potential profits then the Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven is the offer for you.
If you haven’t joined Betfred yet, sign up now to make use of their Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets sign up offer.
Simply place a £10 bet at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater and Betfred will credit you with £30 in free bets within 48 hours.
Other Bet Types
If you want to check out other bet types you can place in March 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?