For serious and casual bettors alike, working your way around the betting field at times can prove to be difficult. Are you struggling with bets in April 2020?
If you want to earn yourself some money, alongside knowing about football and how to evaluate what teams will score, you will also want to know what the best football betting opportunities are out there for you to use.
And of course, what offers are most likely to give you a higher return on your investment. Because the truth is, betting doesn’t always need to revolve around what football team wins the game.
And so, for guidance on Betfred’s goals galore system, the bonus coupon, and some tips to increase your earnings, here is what you need to know…
Why Choose Betfred Goals Galore?
Betfred, the bookmaker that merged Ladbrokes and Coral in October 2016 and now owns a total of 1,650 shops, dub themselves as the ‘Bonus King’ for a reason, they provide unbeatable value for their customers.
Betfred’s goals galore, in particular, is so popular that other bookies are offering this option too.
About Betfred Goals Galore Coupon
The central premise of goals galore is for both teams to score (aka BTTS).
Betfred’s goals galore allow you to achieve enhanced odds based on a range of football fixtures from various leagues, and this relies on the selections you make and the result of each of each game.
With the Betfred coupons, there are three options for you to choose from.
Following choosing your Galore coupons, you shall place your bets and anticipate your winnings. Below are the three different coupons for you to choose from.
Goals Galore Standard
So, what is the standard coupon bet?
The first goal galore coupon that Betfred created is the goals galore standard; it’s been around for a few years and is very popular with punters.
For this bet, the only element that is important for you to win is that both teams score. This is a very straight forward bet, and it means you don’t have to rely on any specific number of goals to be scored.
This is a relief for those interested in betting as betting what team will score and how many goals is a difficult prediction to make.
Further to this, the bookmakers provide information and statistics about the teams that you may want to bet on. With Betfred you will have access to both teams score records for more than twenty leagues.
The odds system for for the standard bet is divided into a long list and bonus list. For better odds, you should choose the Bonus list.
However, the handicap for the bonus list is – the team are not as likely to succeed scoring. But the benefits being, the more games you bet on, the higher your return, should all teams score.
As the name suggests, for goals galore no draw, you place a bet on football teams you believe will score but that you also believe they won’t draw.
Thus, if the team draws, you lose your bet. For an idea of the odds, for two games, the odds are 6/1; for three games, the odds are 20/1, and jumping to 10 games, the odds are 25,000/1!
You can place these bets directly on the Betfred Betting website or visit one of the Betfred bookmakers near you.
First Half/Second Half
For this option, rather than choosing the teams you think will both score by the time the games are finished, you can instead predict and bet whether a selection of teams will score a goal in the first or second half of the game.
For an insight into the odds; 2 games, for the first half, odds are 20/1, and for the second half 11/1.
Betfred Goals Galore Bonus
Looking to get a great bonus for the bets you place?
To boost your odds and receive a bonus coupon, you need to place a bet on three or more selections.
And so, as long as you meet the minimum requirement of three choices from any cup or league matches displayed on the Betfred goals coupon, and both teams score, your winnings shall be boosted!
Have a look at the Betfred promo code before you place your bets to see what offers are available.
The Rules Of Goals Galore
Are there any rules attached to this type of bet?
Alongside being over 18, the conditions for the Betfred coupon to be valid is as follows; you must make at least three selections of teams to score.
Each group from your choices must score a goal within 90 minutes. And, the coupon can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Goals Galore Qualifying Competitions
What competitions can you be on?
There is an abundance of teams for you to bet on from across Europe. Such as England, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
Goals Galore features the highest leagues, competitions, and divisions, including Europa League and the Champions League and so you’re bound to find teams you are interested in watching or supporting.
How To Win More Money Using Betfred’s Coupon
Want to win even more money using this bonus bet? Well, here’s how:
- Check the data supplied by Betfred to look at the team’s recent performance in matches.
- Check the team’s goals galore ratio and pick teams with the highest ratio.
- Look at the top players on the teams and make sure they will be playing in the next match (for instance, make sure they haven’t been suspended from playing).
- And last but not least, make sure your selection is valid for the goals galore bonus coupon to increase your probability of getting boosted earnings.
Free Bets With Betfred
Now that your knowledge of the Betfred goals galore betting, and goals galore bonus is underway, it’s time for you to try your luck.
If you’re new to betting or haven’t used Betfred goals galore before, be sure to take advantage of Betfred’s offer for a free £30.
You simply sign up and open an account with Betfred, bet £10 on odds of 1/1 or higher. And then, following this, you will be credited with £30 within two days onto your Betfred account to use and play with however you wish.
There are plenty of free bets online, so make sure to check out other sites too!
For an enjoyable way to bet, the coupons for BTTS betting is the way forward. As the Betfred saying goes;
“When both teams score, its goals galore.”
So sign up online, whether using your PC or the Betfred mobile app today to get started.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in April 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?