If you like to have a flutter on the boxing then you’re not alone. Boxing is bigger than it’s ever been, with pay-per-view events bringing in obscene amounts of money for the fighters involved. Think about the names that have been involved in some of the biggest boxing events of recent times and you’ll see what we mean;
- Floyd Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao
- Tyson Fury
- Anthony Joshua
- Tony Bellew
- Conor McGregor
- Wladimir Klitschko
All of these fighters have two things in common; they all promote serious debate on outcomes of matches, and they all bring in millions of pounds at the bookies. Tipster advice for these events, and all other events are something that a lot of bettors depend upon.
A good betting tip can help you find the best odds, discover who is favourite to win, and most importantly, it can give you a great return on your stake.
Boxing Tips Betting
If you want boxing tips to help your betting on boxing game be the best that it can be, then you need to find a trusted tipster.
A tipster needs to have an established track record of making accurate predictions a high percentage of time in order for them to be taken seriously. Boxing tips and betting on them have been a staple within this sport since its inception, and you can now even bet round by round.
If you want to bet during the heat of the action, then take a look at the latest tips for the very best odds and make your bet work for you.
Boxing Predictions Betting Tips
Trying to predict when a match will end and who the victor will be is no easy task. Both fighters may be at the very peak of their physical condition, but an extra few inches in reach or a bad cut over the eye can change the result in an instant.
Here are a few boxing predictions betting tips that you might consider before placing that all-important bet;
- Who will win and how will they win?
- Will your chosen fighter go the distance, or will they run out of steam?
- What round will it finish?
- Between what rounds will the fight be won or lost?
- Will the fight be won by knockout?
There’s a lot to consider, so make sure you use the predictions wisely and you could be the big victor once the final bell rings.
Free Boxing Betting Tips
Would you like FREE bet tips to help you decide on how to place bets on the latest grudge match? Of course you would, but what should you bet on? There are so many aspects of a match to bet on that the terminology can get confusing.
Here’s a quick guide to how to use your FREE boxing betting tips;
- Money Lines – Betting on who will win. The underdog will be given + odds and the favourite will be given – odds. Generally speaking you have to stake more to bet on a favourite to win the same money if the underdog were to win.
- Over & Under – The bookies predict a set of rounds when the fight will end, and you have to decide whether it will finish over or under that set of rounds.
- Draws – Self explanatory, but a draw is a very rare thing in this sport.
- Parlays – Otherwise known as accumulators. This is where you bet on multiple boxers to win and your wager will on cash out if all of them win.
- Propositions – This is where you bet on a specific event, such as the exact number of rounds the fight lasts, or whether a fighter will win via stoppage etc.
Boxing Betting Tips Free
Boxing betting tips for free are widely available. There’s no need to trawl through the stats and listen to all the promotional hype – skip to the chase and get solid, professional boxing tips that focus on giving you the best possible chance of placing a winning stake.
FREE boxing tips can really make all the difference when staking your claim. Expert predictions mean that you stand a good chance of making a healthy profit rather than frittering your money away on an uninformed hunch. Check out the best free boxing tips to feel like King of the Ring.
Best Boxing Bet Tipster March 2019
The best boxing bet tipster is someone who has the Eye of the Tiger; years of experience, a wealth of knowledge, and a proven track record of accurate tips and hints. Someone like this can help you understand the odds, identify a potential diamond in the rough, and ensure that once the final bell rings your winning betting streak remains undefeated.
We highly recommend finding a trusted tipster when betting on sports because their advice is worth their weight in gold. Their insight and knowledge cannot be overstated when it comes making an informed choice before placing a bet.
Expert Tips for Boxing
When it comes to expert tips for boxing then we’ve got you covered, regardless of what aspect of a boxing match you want to bet on.
Whether you need expert boxing tips, what round it ends in, if there will be a knockout result of a points decision, or anything else boxing related, expert predictions are available to help you make up your mind. Before placing any type of boxing bet you should see what the latest tipsters are and how they can influence your decision.
Top Boxing Bet Tips
Top boxing bet tips are available for all;
- 17 professional weight divisions
- 10 Olympic-style amateur divisions for men
- 3 Olympic weight divisions
- 10 amateur weight divisions for women
Boxing bet tips for all of these weight divisions follow the same formula. The tips will always be based on a wealth of previous data available, not on the hype machine and spectacle that regularly accompanies this sport. They will take into account previous records, ability to go the distance, experience and much more, all to ensure that the bet that you place is based on sound advice.