Ice-hockey is a sport which is fervently enjoyed by spectators all over the world – and for regular punters, getting an inside chance on bookmaker odds with hockey betting tips is a great way to maximise those all-important returns.
If you are planning on betting on sports, make sure you check out the best betting sites first, so you get all of the best offers.
The NHL, or National Hockey League, is now a worldwide brand – watched from every corner of the globe.
Many tipster sites exist to break down the inside track on a number of different sports and hockey events, and with the sport having grown in popularity in the UK as well as having been a staple of US and Canadian sportsbooks for some time now, it’s hardly surprising that there are so many tipsters out there willing to try and give punters a crucial edge on some of the biggest odds around.
But how do you know which tips to go for? What betting markets should you be paying attention to?
It all varies from match to match and even from season to season – which is why it is crucial to keep an eye on what’s happening both in the sportsbook scene and with various tipsters if you’re looking to get invested in the sport – from a financial perspective.
Betting Hockey Tips
Looking for betting hockey tips? There’s plenty of reasons why you should.
- Struggling to make a clear choice between two teams at any given time? Use tips provided by seasoned insiders to give you a little bit of a push forward.
- Struggling to get into ice-hockey full stop? Take a short-cut in learning form and probabilities by listening to what the tipsters have to say.
- Don’t just pay attention to the bookies! While bookmakers will arguably have the best say in terms of what’s likely to happen, they won’t always get things bang-on. With that in mind, why not take a chance and look at what some of the insiders are saying?
- Tired of always punting on the favourite side? Take a chance occasionally! If you’re not keen on punting too riskily right away, it’s worth checking in with a tipster for essential confidence.
Free Hockey Betting Tips
Whether you’re betting on leagues, cups or friendlies – as friendly as it can get, in any case! – free tips will help you to understand what’s likely to happen in any given event.
Just because a bookmaker, such as Ladbrokes or Coral, has odds set up well in favour of one side doesn’t mean that an upset can’t occur. This is why looking into form and previous results is so important if you’re interested in getting that edge.
NHL tips, however, can provide you with solid confidence in making outside bets and taking chances you otherwise wouldn’t be too confident with. That’s largely why tipsters are so popular.
That, and the fact that there are now so many markets available for you to pick from – who’s to say which will work best for you from match to match?
World Cup Hockey Betting Tips
Some of the most exciting betting action occurs during the big hockey tournaments – world cup betting tips are always wild and available in plentiful supply, simply because tournaments can breed upsets and outside chances.
It happens in every sport! The best part of world cup betting lies in the fact that bookmakers will already have set up a wide range of odds for those teams involved far ahead of time, as part of their futures roster.
It’s worth listening to tipsters as early as possible so that you can potentially take advantage of odds which could shorten as the matches roll onward.
This is also a good reason as to why in-play and live betting has taken off to such a degree that it has. It’s all about predicting the unpredictable, and seizing upon chances and twists which otherwise have slipped through the bookies’ nets!
Professional Hockey Betting Tips
It’s always worth looking for professional hockey tips with reputable providers. The most reputable tipsters will be able to give you a comprehensive lowdown on how certain players perform, NHL league statistics, the chances of there being a nasty injury or two, etc.
Before placing your bets, make sure to find the top-rated hockey betting sites, so you can place your bets easily.
These are all factors which could come into play at any time, from low-level games to big tournament matches.
When it comes to betting, never leave anything to chance. Do believe what your gut tells you, but don’t be afraid to ask for a little help and guidance from a seasoned tipster from time to time, either.
Ice Hockey Betting Predictions
The ice hockey betting predictions and tips are well sought-after. Those offering tips and guidance will have spent considerable time looking at form and recent tournaments to build great inside lanes for punters to head down if they’re not feeling too confident about what their guts are telling them.
Experts are those who have put serious time into watching NHL and international leagues and tournaments. They can seriously be trusted as a result of their time invested.
Free Betting Hockey Tips
Looking for free betting hockey tips? It’s worth understanding some of the big betting markets they may apply to.
- Matches and outright bets – simply bet on who you think will win a match. Moneylines will also give you a good indication of what to expect.
- Over/under bets – think the final score will come in much higher or lower than the bookies’ predictions?
- Parlay bets – bet on several matches at once to boost your winnings – but lose one, and you lose everything.
- Prop bets – NHL prop bets focus on the nitty-gritty. Who will score first? When will they score? Who will be sent off to cool down first?
Hockey Betting Tips of the Day
If you’re looking for betting tips of the day for NHL or otherwise, always be the first to do a thorough tipster search.
As well as getting tips, we would also advise you to check out information on the hockey bet types to make sure you are placing appropriate bets for this sport.
Cross-reference those bookmakers to get the best odds, and don’t be afraid to take a wild punt. Hockey is extremely unpredictable sometimes – trust the experts to get those returns!