There are many betting sites in Kenya which offer a range of sports for players to bet on including football and cricket. You can find a number of exciting bonuses and odds to make the experience even more fun.
As sports betting online continues to increase in popularity on a daily basis in the UK, the same appears to happening all over the globe, none more so than in Kenya. It’s well known that countries across Africa have a huge appetite for sports, particularly football, and the Premier League in particular is incredibly popular – which is leading to more and more people using betting sites in Kenya.
As well as football, other popular Kenyan betting markets include cricket, horse racing, rugby and even athletics. It’s safe to say that betting sites in Kenya are still some way behind those of the UK, but as time goes by, they are catching up and continue to offer more and more markets to their customers, across more sports and events.
What is super important however, is that you always choose to bet with a fully licensed and regulated site, like one of the many that we mention in this guide. Reputation is also pivotal and the biggest betting sites for Kenyan players are what they are for a reason, because they offer a great experience to their customers and are, above all, reliable and trustworthy.
In this guide, we’ll give you the full low down on what you can expect from betting sites in Kenya, as well as letting you know which ones to look out for and which ones tend to offer the best deals and features for both new and existing customers. We’ll also tell you what to look out for when choosing which welcome offers to take advantage of, as well as giving you an insight into some of Kenya’s biggest and best betting sites.
Betting Sites with Sign Up Bonus in Kenya
As we mentioned previously, online betting throughout Kenya is on the rise, and as a result, betting sites are offering very generous sign-up bonuses as a way of enticing customers and grabbing a large slice of the market. Of course, this is great news for all those new customers that are looking to get involved.
When choosing betting sites with a sign-up bonus in Kenya, be sure to choose the one you feel will be most fruitful – for example, look out for those that offer cash match bonuses or those that offer bonuses with low minimum deposits and low wagering requirements. As you can see, you are definitely not short of options.
Kenya Online Betting Brands
Believe it or not, but in Kenya, they mostly use the same sites as the UK to place their online bets. For example, current Kenya online betting brands include all the big household names such as Betfair, Coral, Ladbrokes and William Hill.
That being said, there are also a number of Kenyan based sites to choose from, too. We already mentioned this earlier, but it’s worth repeating….Be sure to choose a reputable site that is fully licensed, like one of the ones mentioned below…
- Eibet Kenya. Perhaps one for those with a low budget, Eibet are known for their small stakes betting, as well as their weekly jackpot prizes.
- Betin Kenya. The fastest growing betting site in Kenya, Betin are attracting hordes of customers thanks to their free deposit, guaranteed payouts and their cashout options.
- Perhaps the largest African betting site, Sportpesa are renowned for their incredible jackpots which sometimes hit the 100million mark – so it’s definitely worth checking them out.
- Betpawa is also becoming more and more popular with those who like to bet online – thanks largely to their great welcome offers for new customers, high payouts, free withdrawals and live betting opportunities.
- Having been operating across Kenya for over 2 years now, Betway has gathered a loyal customer base and is known for offering great welcome bonuses and an excellent mobile site.
- Cheza Cash. One of Kenya’s more recent betting sites, Cheza Cash is a site that is rapidly growing in popularity, not only because of its great range of sports betting options, but also for the fact that they have a great Jackpot game where customers choose football results and goal amounts for a chance to win.
As you can see, if you’re looking for betting opportunities across Kenya, you won’t be disappointed and you’ll find that there are plenty of reputable sites to choose from. However, as always, it’s always best that you do your research and shop around before deciding to sign up and log in, as some of terms and conditions may differ slightly to what you’re used to.
Bet on Sports in Kenya
With more and more people looking to bet on sports in Kenya, it’s important that the supply can keep up with the demand. That being said, the Kenyan betting markets are now almost as impressive as those elsewhere. For example, with some of the larger Kenyan betting sites, it’s not just the mainstream sports that are available to bet on, but some of the more obscure and niche ones, too.
For example, with Betin Kenya, you can bet on everything from globally recognized sports such as Football, Tennis, Basketball betting and Baseball, to sports you may not even have heard of, including Futsal, Floorball and Bandy.
Kenya Sports Betting Bonuses
When looking for Kenya sports betting bonuses, there are a number of things you should consider before you choose a site to sign up to. For example, if a site is offering a bonus that seems too good to be true, then it probably comes with a number of stipulations, such as high wagering requirements or maximum bonus winnings.
Also, you may be required to place your bonus cash on a bet with minimum odds requirements, which may make it harder to turn your bonus into real cash that can be withdrawn.
As you can see, there are some incredible Kenya sports betting bonuses up for grabs, so be sure to take advantage of this growing market and make the most of these increasingly generous offers, before they’re gone for good.