While there are a number of global brands bringing sports betting and sportsbook facilities to fans the world over, there has been considerable growth in demand for Nigeria sports betting sites in recent years. There are now more sportsbooks based in Nigeria than ever before. There has been a definite boom in betting interest here, which gives us all the more reason to line up and list all of the best sites you can bet on based in the country.
Nigeria is a country which is deeply passionate about sport, with their international football team has continued to perform well on the world stage from tournament to tournament. As such, the increasing demand for betting sites based in Nigeria has only grown along with the national passion for competitive games and tournaments.
In this guide and list, you will find a number of big-name bookmakers and betting brands already well-known to Nigerian betters and sports fans – meaning that this is a collection of sites and sportsbooks you can rely upon for the best odds and chances for you to win big over time. Some of these may be well-known online betting brands and others you may not have heard of.
Without further ado – let’s take a look at some of the more popular Nigeria sports betting sites out there, and why they are continuing to drive so much custom!
Betting Sites in Nigeria
If you are looking for betting sites in Nigeria, there are a few things you should, of course, consider before you sign up or start playing with real money. Good sports betting and sportsbook sites will offer you a wide range of sports to bet on, as well as wide-reaching markets, meaning that you can always tell a great site based upon how much they have to offer.
However, there is often much more to finding a great sports betting site than merely the odds and markets on offer. Here’s a sample of some other elements you should be looking for:
- Sites which offer security and safety for your money
- Sites which are adjudicated and authorised
- Websites supporting plenty of different payment and withdrawal methods
- Sites which are flexible across multiple devices, and which can be enjoyed on the move
- Sites with a solid reputation for customer service and for upholding a great better experience
- Websites which offer regular deals and promotions
If you have already looked at and have tried several different global betting or bookmaker brands elsewhere, it may be time to start considering some of the biggest betting sites in Nigeria. In this guide, we not only break down the best in current deals – but we also look closely at what makes each site worth getting invested in. It’s always worth taking a look at each one individually to see how you get on – and to build your own opinion!
Nigerian Sports Bet Brands
While you may already be well-acquainted with a number of global bookmaker brands based elsewhere on the web, you may not have heard of many of the bigger Nigerian sports bet brands currently operating online. Here are just a few more popular and most reputable sportsbooks currently operating in this country:
- Bet9ja – Bet9ja is an immensely well-known betting brand in Nigeria, and as such, they have long since made the leap to online betting and even casino experiences. Their fans flock to the site for some of the biggest and most competitive odds around. They’re also well-known for supporting some fairly generous bonus deals and promo codes.
- 1xBet – 1xBet is well-known in Nigeria for its immense number of sports and events available for you to bet on across its expansive sportsbook. While many betters will simply be happy taking on football bets, you can really diversify your palate here. With over 4500 different markets opening up each day, it’s among the most comprehensive Nigerian betting sites.
- BetKing – BetKing is a quickly-growing Nigerian betting brand which is leading the way in terms of specialities such as virtual betting and live bet opportunities. Betters flock to this site for last-minute market changes and more besides.
- NairaBet – NairaBet has been around for well over a decade now, and as such, it’s one of the most popular websites accessed in Nigeria full stop! It was also the first Nigerian betting brand online to be fully regulated, making it one of the safest online betting forums.
Sites to Bet on Sport in Nigeria
If you’re looking for new or interesting sites to bet on sport in Nigeria, we have set up our list and guide to help break things down for you even further. Nigeria betting websites are appearing thick and fast – meaning that there’s likely always going to be something new and interesting for you to try if you’ve not yet seen what’s on offer from the country’s best.
We make sure to only ever find sites offering fair odds, full regulation and speedy payouts. This way, you can always be assured of fun, fair gameplay and plenty of opportunities for you to win big. Some betters just like having fun – while others, of course, want to take away some serious cash. With many of these Nigeria sports betting sites supporting extensive odds and plenty of big-money deals, it’s unlikely you’ll have difficulty grabbing a big win or two over time.
Best Nigerian Betting Websites
The best Nigerian betting websites around are those which are well-known in the country as well as those which can stand up to the global standard in terms of betting and casino options.
There has been immense growth in mobile play in recent years, and even the longest-running of Nigerian betting platforms offer mobile play across the board. Therefore, even if you’re out and about and on your phone, you will be able to navigate straight to these sites, login and start taking advantage of a number of broad markets.
Just take it from us – these are the best Nigeria sport betting sites around. Why not take up a few bonus deals today?