We’ve all been there, you’ve taken a punt on a five-fold accumulator every selection comes in bar one.
Rest assured, with Betvictor’s acca insurance you get your stake covered so you no longer need to worry about losing out by one bad pick.
Read on to find out what the Betvictor Acca Insurance is and all the key terms you need to know about.
What is the Betvictor Acca Insurance?
Betvictor acca insurance gives customers a refund if you lose your acce but just one selection. In this case, Betvictor will refund your stake with a maximum of £10.
This offer is available on five (or more) fold football accumulators that offer selections on win/draw/win or both teams to score bets and acca insurance can only be used once per day.
Once the bet is settled, a customer can then go on to use their refund to bet on another five (or more) fold football accumulators, they have seven days to use the added funds.
Markets and Qualifying Leagues and Tournaments
The Betvictor accumulator is limited to just football bets, this is not usual as there are many other bookmakers that offer insurance on one type of sport, this is in most cases also football.
Aside from this, there are other limitations that dictates what markets qualify for Acca Insurance.
All football matches and competitions are able to benefit from Acca Insurance, so if you want to take a punt on the League Two FA Cup or the Bundesliga 2 German Cup, you are free to do so.
However, there are only two cases in which an accumulator can benefit from the acca insurance: 90 minute (win/draw/win) match betting and both teams to score within a given match.
Accas may consist of selections from both markets however, they cannot have more than one selection deriving from the same team.
Which Type of Selections and Accas are Eligible?
Markets are not the only limitations involved in the Betvictor acca insurance, there are limits to the types of selections that are eligible and conditions that may render the insurance void.
For an acca to qualify for Acca Insurance, your acca must comprise of five or more selections with odds of 4/1 or more, in the case where postponement or abandonment causes the number of selections to decrease below the limit of 5, the offer then becomes void.
How and When is a Refund Paid?
When you place a qualifying acca with Betvictor, if you lose your accumulator with one wrong selection, you are eligible for an acce insurance refund.
Refunds will equal the amount of your original stake, this is capped at a maximum of £10 and only one refund per day.
Refunds will be credited shortly after your accumulator has been settled.
All bonus funds must be used within seven days of being credited and must be used on subsequent five fold (or more) football accumulators, this can be placed as one single bet or spent over the course of several smaller bets.
How Does it Work?
You will need a Betvictor account to start. Check out the Betvictor sign up offers before you sign up.
- Sign into your Betvictor account.
- Place your acca as usual: For example you place a £10 acca on two home wins, one draw and two away wins in your chosen league, Championship League football matches for example.
- If one of those selections are incorrect, your account will be credited £10.
- You can use that refund as the stake for another five fold acca or across a number of smaller five folds. Remember you only have 7 days to use your new funds.
Key Terms & Conditions
For the full list of terms and conditions visit Betvictor’s site.
- A refund of a maximum of £10 will be credited to use as a free bet when just one incorrect selection loses the bet.
- Offer applies to football accumulators with five or more selections (win/draw/win) of with the 90 minutes match betting or both teams to score markets are eligible.
- Refunds are to be used to place subsequent five fold (or more) football accumulators which can be used at once or incrementally.
- Qualifying accas may include selections from one or both of the mentioned markets, but cannot have more than one selection including the same team.
- Accumulators must have odds of at least 4/1.
- Use cash out or partial cash out in any accumulator is excluded from the offer.
- In the case of postponement or abandonment decreases the acca selection to less than five, the acca insurance is void.
- Refunds must be used within seven days and cannot be used in conjunction with real money.
It’s not hard to see the attraction of Betvictor acca insurance, the assurance of getting your stake back if you lose on selection is enough to turn any punter’s head.
If accumulators are your regular, this is certainly the bet for you. Don’t forget to make use of the Bet Victor free bet if you’re new to Betvictor Betting.
Betvictor Sign Up Offer
New customers can benefit from the Betvictor free bet sign up offer: bet £5 and get £30 in free bets.
Once you have signed up, place a £5 bet and Betvictor will credit your account with £30 worth of free bets. T&Cs apply.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?