If you’re into horse racing and placing a bet, then BetVictor is the bookmaker you should turn to.
They’re one of the best bookmakers there is in terms of their offers across all sports, so BetVictor betting is something you should look into.
One of the most popular bet offers is their Best Odds Guaranteed.
BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed applies to Irish horse racing as much as UK horse racing betting.
If you accept a price on a horse, but the starting price ends up being higher, it’s ok, because BetVictor’s best odds guaranteed offer sees punters returns reflecting that of the better odds, regardless of which bet they were initially wagering on.
Say you accepted a bet price at odds of 4/1. The starting price (SP) of the bet, however, ends up being 6/1. It’s ok, because the guaranteed best odds offer means you’re really wagering at 6/1 and will be paid out on those terms.
The best bit about this bet is that the winnings are paid out in cash.
You can place a bet for a quid and watch the race as it unfolds as well as replays.
How do I Claim Best Odds Guaranteed?
If you want to bet knowing full well you’ll be paid out at the bigger price, then head to betvictor.com and log in. Build your horse racing bet slip offer like you typically would, there’s nothing different you need to do.
If the starting price of the bet is more than what was on offer when you put your bet on, the terms say that BetVictor must pay out on your chosen markets at the bigger or better odds.
What Terms and Conditions Should I be Aware of for this Bet?
- This type of offer applies to bets on both Irish and UK horse racing
- If you apply to ante-post bets or an in-play bet these bets do not count
- You can bet online or on the mobile app
- The offer will be fulfilled in cash
What if I’m Not a BetVictor Customer?
Fear not! The BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed offer is for new and existing account holders.
Even better if you’re new; not only can you take advantage of best odds guaranteed, but you can also claim £20 in free bets as a new sign up. All you need to do for this is bet £5 of your own money.
Don’t be sad if you’re an existing customer, just head to the dedicated promotions page and here’s betting BetVictor have a promo code that you can apply for bigger winnings and check out the odds.
BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed is a corker of an offer that applies to bets on UK and Irish horse racing that promises you get paid out at the bigger odds, regardless of what your initial odds were. You simply get the best odds. It’s a fantastic odds insurance policy.
BetVictor really is one of the best bookies, make sure you check out their odds!
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?