Working out bets can be complicated and time consuming, especially for the more complex bets, this is where the Betvictor Bet Calculator comes in handy.
What is the Betvictor Bet Calculator?
The calculator is a valuable tool for working out potential odds. At the click of a dropdown menu, all you need to do is enter your odds and enter your stake for each choice and the calculator will work out your returns.
The calculator also breaks down all bet details for the bet you’re interested in, so you need not worry if you’ve set out to take a gamble on a new bet type but don’t fully understand how it works.
How does the Betvictor Bet Calculator Work?
- Find the bet type you want to calculate via the drop down menu.
- Enter your odds format. Depending on the bet it will ask if you wish to place an each way or rule 4.
- Enter the odds for each selection of your bet.
- Enter the stake you wish to place.
- Press ‘Calculate‘ and as easy as that, Betvictor will work out your bet for you!
Available Bet Types
The Betvictor bet calculator tool can be used to work out the odds and returns following bet types:
- Single – A single bet is one placed on a single selection or market.
- Each Way – In an each way bet, you bet on the selection to win and on the selection to be places, doubling your stake.
- Double – A double bet requires two selections on separate events. If the first selection is won, the potential returns are then transferred as stake to the second selection and event.
- Treble – The Treble is a three selection bet, all three must win in order to see a return and each bet must be on separate events.
- Accumulator – Accumulators are bets that take four or more selections and transfer them into a single wager, all of which must win for a bettor to see any winnings.
- Trixie – A three selection bet consisting of three doubles and one treble.
- Patent – The patent is a three selection wager consisting of 7 bets: 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble
- Goliath – The Goliath is an 8 selection wager consisting of 247 bets: 28 doubles, 56 trebles, 70 four-folds, 56 five-folds, 8 seven folds and an eight-fold accumulator. Only two or more correct results are needed to see a return from this wager.
- Yankee – A Yankee bet is a four selection wager and is comprised of eleven bets, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and 1 four-fold accumulator.
- Canadian / Super Yankee – A five selection wager consisting of 26 bets: 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds and 1 five-fold accumulator. The Canadian needs a minimum of two winning choices to guarantee a return.
- Heinz – The Heinz involves 57 bets that are split into a six choice wager, it includes: 15 doubles, 20 trebles, fifteen four-folds, 6 five-folds and 1 six-fold accumulator.
- Super Heinz – A Super Heinz is a seven selection wager and consists of 120 bets: 21 Doubles, 35 Trebles, 35 Four-Folds, 21 Five-Folds, 7 Six-Folds, and a Seven-Fold Accumulator.
- Lucky 15 – A Lucky 15 is an accumulation of fifteen bets separated into a 4 selection wager: 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles, and 1 four-fold accumulator.
- Lucky 31 – Lucky 31 is a five selection bet comprised of 31 bets: 5 singles, 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-fold accumulators and 1 five-fold accumulator.
- Lucky 63 – The Lucky 63 is a six selection wager consisting of 63 bets: 6 singles, 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 four-folds, 6 five-folds and 1 six-fold accumulator.
More Bet Types
- Forecasts – A Forecast is a bet on two selected two runners in which you will predict who will finish in 1st and 2nd place.
- Round Robin – The Round Robin is a 3 selection wager of 10 bets: 3 doubles, 1 treble and 3 up-and-down single stakes about pairs. The up-and-down single stakes is usually a difficult one for newbies.
- Dead Heat – A draw, e.g. two horses finish at the same time.
Betvictor no longer offers Union Jack bets, however, you can still use their build your own bet calculator to give you some idea on odds and returns on the number of selections you want.
You can find out more about these bet types on the Betvictor website.
The Betvictor Bet Calculator is a super simple and easy to use tool for all punters, from the novice taking their first gamble to seasoned bettors that want to save time working out odds and winnings, the options are limitless.
The bet calculator is free and does not require a Betvictor sportsbook account. What’s more you can stray away from your usual gamble and try out a new bet type by using the calculator to work out how different bets work. Overall, it’s a valuable tool that all punters should be using.
Betvictor Sign Up Offer
New customers can benefit from the Betvictor free bet sign up offer: bet £5 and get £30 in free bets. Once you have signed up, place a £5 bet and Betvictor will credit your account with £30 worth of free bets. T&Cs apply.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?