Fancy winning yourself, £25,000? This is what is on offer with the Betvictor Golden Goal promotion.
What is the BetVictor Golden Goal?
Golden Goal is a Betvictor free prediction game in which punters are required to correctly predict the minute, first scorer and correct score of a pre-selected fixture.
The game can be paid weekly and there is a £25,000 guaranteed jackpot up for grabs, what’s more, for every week there is no winner, the jackpot will increase by £25,000. Once there is a winner, the prize pool will reset to £25k. Prize money will be equally split if there is more than one winner.
The game is open to new and existing customers, who are limited to one free entry per week, however, another entry can be gained by betting £25 through the bookmaker, then qualifying for a third game by betting £50.
To play the Golden Goal, submit your predictions on the Betvictor website online or via the app.
How to Play Golden Goal with BetVictor
Here’s how to play the Golden Goal game with BetVictor, to get started you will need a Betvictor account and follow the below steps:
- Sign into Betvictor and head to the Golden Goal tab.
- Select your player, minute and correct score. Review your selections before confirming, once you press “Confirm” you cannot change your selections.
- Once you’re happy,click ‘Predict’ to confirm your selections. Once you’ve done this, you will receive a conformation notification.
- Results will be published on the Betvictor website, if you have a winning Golden Goal prediction, you will be contacted directly and returns will be credited to your account.
Want an additional bets? Find out more about the Betvictor sign up offer at the end of this article.
BetVictor Golden Goal Example
See the example below, to see how the game works. We have generated a fixture and chosen a goal scorer, minute and correct score.
Fixture Southampton v Norwich
Prize Pool £25,000
BetVictor Golden Goal Key Terms & Conditions
- Available to new and existing Betvictor customers.
- Available online and on mobile via the Betvictor app.
- Free Golden Goal entry limited to one per customer per week.
- Guaranteed weekly prize of £25,000.
- Winners will be contacted within 2 days of results being published on the Betvictor website, via telephone and/or email.
- Winnings are credited to your account within 5 days.
- In the event of multiple winners, winners will take a share of the prize.
All terms and conditions can be found on the Betvictor website.
Is it Worth it?
This isn’t the first popular prize promotion from the bookmaker and it’s not hard to see why. The winning selections could see one lucky winner take home all or a share of £25,000 without investment.
A free chance, one player, one goal and one minute could change your life, what are you waiting for?
BetVictor Sign Up Offer
New customers can benefit from the Betvictor free bet sign up offer for sports: Bet £5 and get £30 bonus funds in free bets. Once you have signed up, place a £5 bet and Betvictor will credit your account with £30 worth of additional free bets. T&Cs apply.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in March 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?