This offer from BetVictor lets their customers have the ultimate level of control over their own activity thanks to Twitter and priceitup markets, which essentially allows punters to create their own bets and get a unique price.
You’re able to include many selections from as many BetVictor markets as you wish.
All it requires is a tweet to @betvictor, with the inclusion of their dedicated hashtag, #priceitup and they’ll let you know once they’ve had a look at it and put a price live online for you. You’ll find it on the BetVictor website along with your peers’ bets, which you are also free to bet on.
How do I do it?
It’s really very simple indeed. Simply log into your BetVictor account. Then head over to Twitter and compose a tweet mentioning @betvictor with the bet you’re proposing. You must include the hashtag or they won’t see it.
You will later be notified when they’ve worked it out and added it to the website, where you can then go and put on your bespoke bet. You’re best off tweeting them as far in advance as possible as they do get inundated and it takes a while to process.
What is the Bet Builder?
This bet has a builder which is an extension of the feature. Here you can build your own bespoke bet from the ground up. You can use multiples and shape them into a single bet.
Even better still, you can edit your existing bets if there’s something you wish to change. To make life easier, there’s a tutorial video on the BetVictor website.
What if I Don’t Have a BetVictor Account?
Not a problem, the priceit up bet is on offer to all customers, new and old alike. If you’re new, though, there is a benefit to you where you can sign up and get a free bet offer to add to this. You can get £30 free bets for betting just £5 of your own money as a new sign up.
If you’re an existing customer, don’t cry, BetVictor have a whole page of promotions on the site that you can add to your account.
What BetVictor Terms Should I Know About?
- Bets are exclusively for the 90 minute market
- Any others will be clearly stated
- Penalties and extra time do not count unless explicitly stated. For example where goals are needed by a team to win a big game.
- If the bet is partially void, the whole bet becomes void
- An assist has very specific terms, please read these before you put a bet on an assist
- Cards only count during the first 90 minutes of a match. Cards are given in extra time, for example, do not count
- Cards shown to substitutes (or even managers) don’t count
- Corners must be taken to count. Re-takes are considered as one corner
- There is a £5k max payout per customer, per market
- As always, gamble responsibly
If you’re in need of full control over your betting experience then a #PriceItp bet is entirely for you. Betvictor price it up lets you make your own bet and even edit an existing priceitup bet.
BetVictor isn’t the only online bookie offering this type of bet so the key thing to do is shop around until you find a price it up bet within your chosen markets that suit you.
Don’t forget to share it with your peers, as their bets will also go live for their chosen markets too and you can share your success by betting on one another’s markets.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in March 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?
You Also May Like