Boylesports Acca insurance is a great of getting your money back as a free bet should your Acca let you down by one leg.
For those wanting peace of mind when it comes to putting money on an Acca, the Boylesports Acca insurance certainly looks like a great offer!
The Acca insurance is offered on all markets pre-live and In-play too.
What does Acca Insurance Mean?
Acca’s are also known as accumulators.
For Acca bets with 5 or more selections, the insurance means that should one of your selections let you down, you can get your money back as a free bet. Stand a better chance of getting some money back if your Acca loses by one selection.
Simply place £5 or more on qualifying bets and you could get up to a £20 free bet if your Acca loses by one selection. The free bet is automatically added to your account.
How does Boylesports Acca Insurance Work?
Please see the process to use acca insurance on Boylesports.
- Log-in to your Boyelspoerts account.
- Go to the BoyleSports promotions page.
- Click to ‘Opt-In‘ to the Acca insurance offer.
- Place an accumulator bet. This must consist of 5 or more selections.
- If one selection lets you down, your account will automatically be credited with your winnings as a free bet up to £20
How do you get Free Bets on BoyleSports?
There are plenty of offers on BoyleSports right now.
Simply log into your account and head to the promotions page. Here you can opt-in to any promotions you want to take part and then all you need to do is place your qualifying bet.
All free bets come with qualifying terms and conditions and minimum odds. Just keep checking your promotions tab and keep an eye out for new offers!
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance – £20 in free bets if one leg lets you down
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty – Free £5 bet when 5 £10 bets on qualifying Accas are placed.
- BoyleSports Sign-up Bonus – claim £25 in free bets when you sign up. Free bets not credited at once and come with terms and conditions.
Log-in to your account today or sign up to take advantage of the Acca insurance or any of the other great bets, including the £25 in free bets!
Key Information for Boylesports Acca Insurance
There are some key terms you should know before opting into the BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- Acca insurance is available on all live and pre-live markets in all sports.
- Customers must opt-in to get this offer online.
- Each selection must have min odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Qualifying bets have to be placed and settled on the same day.
- Acca insurance pays out for one losing leg only.
- Min payout is equal to your stake.
- Max payout is up-to £20.
- Stakes returned in free bets.
- Refunds are credited as free bets to your account within 24 hours.
- Free bets will expire after 7 days.
- Acca insurance will not pay out if the bet was placed with a free bet
The good news is, the BoyleSports Acca Insurance works with the BoyleSports Acca Loyalty promotion. The Acca Loyalty promotion gives you a free £5 bet for 5 or more £10 bets on accumulators.
The Acca insurance offer is open to all customers, new and existing.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?