This article will outline everything that’s important about the Coral Acca Boost promo (previously known as the Football Acca Insurance offer in the old days).
This will include instructions on how you can get this offer as well as the core rules you should be aware of.
Football accumulators are really popular with gamblers nowadays and Coral has responded by developing an offer that means you can significantly increase your returns. They’ve called this, funnily, Acca Boost.
Coral Acca Boost is applicable to to win and also both teams scoring, as well as separately, match result and both teams to score wagers. The accumulators consist of 4+ selections and if you win, Coral boosts your profits by 10%.
Acca Boost is only one of several football promos offered by Coral, including their famous Football Jackpot, a weekly chance of winning £100k by correctly predicting 15 match results for just a quid for one match, if you wanted to play it safe.
Acca Boost is available for new and current account holders.
How do I claim this offer?
Here is how to claim the Coral Acca Boost Offer
- Log in at www.coral.co.uk
- Create an accumulating wager that consists of 4+ selections
- If you win, Coral instantly boost those winnings y 10%
Key Terms and Conditions to look at:
- Available either online, via mobile and on the phone
- Minimum odds apply: Accumulators have to be at cumulative odds of 2.5 or more
- Individual selections have to be at odds of 1.1 or more
- This applies only to match result, both teams scoring, and to win and both teams to score markets
- Your boost can reach a max of £100
- Boosted bet stake returns are returned as tokens
- Coral customers can collect one token a day
- Please gamble responsibly
- Check the wagering requirements for restrictions
What if I don’t have an account?
If you haven’t got a Coral Account and you want to boost your winnings, then get one! Register and claim the Bet £5 Get £20 offer. Open a new account and bet a fiver at odds of 1/2 or higher and they will credit you instantly with 4 lots of £5. There are terms and conditions. There are also other promo codes available.
If you want to get the maximum value, you can, Coral Acca Boost is a bet bonus worth your time. Even if the additional winnings come back as tokens.
There are a lot of similar promos out there aimed at helping you to boost your winnings. Bet365 offers a Euro Soccer Bonus as well as BoyleSport’s Acca Bonus; both offer markets worth looking into. Always remember to gamble responsibly!
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?