Bookmakers offer all kinds of sign up promotions and you may have seen them: Free bets when you place a £10 bet, many offer similar versions of new player bonuses, but they don’t get much better than the Coral’s free bet sign up offer:
Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets.
It’s available to all new customers, online and via the app and it just might be one of the best offers on the market.
How does it work?
Simply sign up for an account with Coral, no promotion codes needed, deposit £5 or more and place a £5 bet at the odds of 1/2 (1.5) or higher. Once you’ve done that, Coral will credit your £20 to spend on four free £5 bets.
One of the greatest things about this offer is that you can include as many selections as you like, selections can be for any sport and any market with your £5 stake, as long as the odds equate to 1/2 (1.5) or higher.
It’s important to remember that deposits must be made directly through Coral. If you use Moneyookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill to pay for your £5 deposit, you will not be able to claim the free bet offer. However, after you have made your first deposit, you may use the mentioned methods to make your deposits.
Coral’s Official Offer Description
“First bet must be £5 or more at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Qualifying bet must be made within 14 days of account registration. £20 credited as 4 X £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bets valid for 4 days. Free bet stakes not returned. New customers only. UK & Ireland only. 18+. T&Cs apply.”
How do I claim my free bets?
Follow our simple steps to get started with Coral’s free bet offer.
- Head to Coral’s website and navigate to the Coral Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets sign up offer landing page. Alternatively, simply Google search “Coral Bet £5 Get £20 free bet” and click on the relevant search result.
- Follow the instructions to sign up and create your account, you will need to enter information such as, name, address, email and telephone number. No promo code necessary. You will be asked to make your deposit.
- Place your £5 bet, remembering they must be at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or more.
- Coral will credit £20 worth of free bets to your account. (4 X £5 bets)
How do I use my free bets?
- As usual, add your selections to your betting slip.
- Add your free bet stake value.
- Via the tab ‘Free Bets Available’, use the the drop-down menu to pick your free bet.
- Simply confirm your bet by clicking the tab ‘Bet Now’ and that’s it.
Key Terms & Conditions
As with any bookmaker there are host of key terms and conditions that all customers should read before joining and making use of Coral’s sign-up offer. We have listed the most integral terms however, you should ensure you take a look at the full terms and conditions on the coral website.
- This offer is only applicable to new customers.
- To take up this offer you must be over the age of 18, the minimum legal age for gambling.
- Deposits must be made via Coral and any made with Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill will lose your free bet advantages.
- Qualifying bets must be made at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or more.
- Initial bets must be made within 14 days of signing up.
- Free bets will be credited to the customers account upon the return of the qualifying bet.
- All free bets are to be wagered in full.
- All free bets expire after 4 days.
- Free bet stakes are not returned with any winnings
- Free bets do not have a “Cash Out” option.
- No rollover requirements.
Is Coral’s Sign Up Offer worth it?
It’s not hard to see why customers are attracted to Coral’s Bet £5 Get £20 welcome offer. The up-front deposit is comparatively low to other bookmakers and with an offer of quadrupling your stake, it offers excellent value. If you then go on to gain a return on your extra four bets, your initial fiver can turn out to be quite the investment.
What’s more, once you have used up your free bets, you can join the Coral Bet & Get Club which enables members to claim a £5 free bet each week providing you add a £25 stake more.
So we say it’s worth taking a punt on this offer for the bonuses alone, remember to read the full key terms and conditions before you sign up and have fun!
You Also May Like