This article will outline everything you need to know about Coral Build your Bet (BYB) option which includes precisely how it works, a frequently asked questions section and the key terms and conditions to be aware of.
About Coral Build Your Bet
In a forever developing industry, it’s really key that bookmakers continue to advance their bet offerings. It’s no shock that Coral took #YourCall bet offer to another level by adding new exciting bet features, and calling it “Build your Bet”
Coral’s Build You Bet is a feature that puts punters in the driving seat, letting them create their own bet on a number of football markets and instantly get a price for them.
This promo is exclusively for Coral Mobile users (which includes the Android and iOS app) and can be used on Championship, Champions League, Premier League, Scottish Premier League, La Liga and Serie A markets respectively.
This offer is available for new and existing accounts.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to fluctuation
- BYB bets can’t be combined with other bets
- £5 minimum deposit for most methods, £10 for PayPal deposits
- Deposit a minimum of £5
- Your first bet must be £5 or more at odds 1/2 or more
- Tote and Pool are excluded
- A qualifying bet has to be made within 14 days of the new account opening
- £20 is credited as 4x £5 free bets
- You must meet the wagering requirements
- This is not valid with Cash Out
- Free bets are valid for four days
- Free bet stakes are not returned
- Strictly for new customers
- UK and Ireland only
Coral Build Your Bet Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions (and the answers about Build your Bet from Coral.
How do I claim my free bet with Coral?
- Coral offers a free bet to all new registered accounts.
- Simply open a new account. No promo code needed.
- Claim the free bonus
What If One Of My Players Doesn’t Participate?
If for some reason your player does not participate in the match then your bet will be void and your stake will be returned to you.
What If One Of My Players Doesn’t Start The Game?
If for some reason your chosen player(s) doesn’t start when the bet will be void and your stake returned to you.
What If The Game Is Cancelled Or Postponed?
If for some reason the match is postponed or cancelled the bet will be void and your stake returned to you.
Is Extra Time Included?
Yes, extra time is included. The exception is penalties during a football tournament game.
What About When A Player’s Final Score Is The Same As Their Set Line?
If your chosen player’s score equals his/her set line the bet it will qualify as a ‘push’ and your stake will be returned.
Where Does The Coral Data Originate?
The entirety of Coral’s football stats come from Opta.
What Decides The Settlement Rules?
The entirety of Coral’s football stats come from Opta and therefore they are the sole source of data for settlement of BYB markets.
When Are Bets Resulted?
BYB bets are settled within 30 mins of the match conclusion.
What if I don’t have an account?
If you register a new account today you’ll be able to take advantage of the current Coral joining offer of bet £5 Get £20.
Simply open a new account, place a bet of £5 at odds of 1/2 or more and Coral instantly credits your account with £20 of tokens. You can opt to see a full list of offers and Coral promo codes if you’d rather.
Coral’s Build Your Bet is an evolution of #YourCall and completely removes the time previously spent waiting for your price.
You no longer need to request a bet, rather you tailor your bet and are given a price instantly. The terms are very similar for this offer. It makes your favourite team winning all the sweeter!
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?
Table of Content
- About Coral Build Your Bet
- Terms and Conditions
- Coral Build Your Bet Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I claim my free bet with Coral?
- What If One Of My Players Doesn’t Participate?
- What If One Of My Players Doesn’t Start The Game?
- What If The Game Is Cancelled Or Postponed?
- Is Extra Time Included?
- What About When A Player’s Final Score Is The Same As Their Set Line?
- Where Does The Coral Data Originate?
- What Decides The Settlement Rules?
- When Are Bets Resulted?
- What if I don’t have an account?
- Final word
- Other Bet Types