In this post you’ll learn everything that’s important about the Coral Cash Out & Partial Cash Out offer. (The cash out part also referred to as Cash Out My Bet).
You’ll learn the steps needed to set up the offer on your account and the important terms and conditions to be aware of.
Interested to find out more?
After the growing fashion in the online gambling market, Coral now offers both a Cash out (known as Cash Out My Bet) and Partial Cash Out (known as Partial Cash Out My Bet). This allows customers to have tighter control on their bets. More than ever seen previously!
Coral’s CO is a facility live on their site that allows you to resolve a bet before the event ends. It gives you the opportunity to take a part of the profit whenever you desire.
You can opt to cash out on the desktop version of the site or on the Coral sports mobile app by going to the Cash Out page. Available markets for cash out will be orange and will show the Cash Out dot next to it.
Cash Out is available to all clients.
Types of Bet
Coral has the Cash Out and Partial Cash Out on various markets and sports:
Partial Cash Out
So what does ‘partial cash out’ actually mean?
This is a brilliant half-way house where you either let your wager run to the end or make a profit by getting out early. This feature lets punters take their payout early whilst the bet is still live and doing well. You leave a part of the stake to the end in hope of things picking up.
Coral offers a Partial Cash Out that lets punters cash in a bit of their bet while having the rest of their stake still in play.
The Partial Cash Out uses a simple slider to help choose what portion of the bet to cash out. Betters can cash in from 10 – 90% of their bet. Coral crunches the numbers in the background and shows you what you could collect. When the symbol turns a gold colour, your bet will make a nice win some cash.
Partially Cashing Out is open to both new and existing customers.
How To Cash Out at Coral Bookmakers
Here are the steps to Cash Out on Coral:
- Log into www.coral.co.uk
- Navigate to Open Bets
- Choose what you want to Cash Out
- Click on Cash Out
You’re able to monitor the Cash Out bets in your account. Just navigate to your account, then > bet history > cashed out. Enter your required dates and click to display results. All cashed out results will show an orange dot next to it.
In-Shop Bets and Cashing Out
What are in shop bets?
All you have to do here is go to cashout.coral.co.uk and input your 7 character Cash Out code which you’ll find at the top of the barcode.
You will then be shown your Cash Out options. If you’ve placed multiple bets on the same slip you’ll be offered an individual Cash Out value per bet. Click on the orange ‘Cash Out’ symbol then hit confirm.
How Part Cashing Out a Bet Might Lose
- A £10 ACCA on 4 football matches
- The odds are odds of 10/1. You’d win £110
- 3 matches win and your choice ends up getting a goal in the 4th
- Your bookie offers a cash-out of £55 – You can take that there and then and end the bet
- Thanks to partial cash out, you can cash out £20 and let the rest run to the end
- Thanks to your partial cash out, rather than an additional £90 (£110 – £20) if your bet wins, you now only get another £30
- The final part of your ACCA loses and this means you get no payout, but you have £30 safely sat in your account
How Part Cashing Out a Bet Might Win
- You bet £20 ACCA on 4 football matches
- The odds are of 10/1, so you would profit £220
- 3 matches win and in the fourth, your choice goes up by a goal
- Coral says you can have £55 right now
- Or, you partially cash out and take £20 and let the bet continue to the end of the game
- Thanks to the partial cash out, if the bet then wins, you’d now get an additional £200
- Finally, your ACCA comes through and you get that additional money
Coral might not be able to let you Cash Out and this could be for a variety of reasons:
- Not accepting the agreement (you have to click on this when you first Cash Out a bet)
- You made the bet with a free bet
- A selection belongs to another offer
- A selection simply isn’t eligible
- The value is zero
Coral Cash Out Core Terms and Conditions
- Available for online and mobile customers
- Available on prescribed events, markets and fixtures
- All requests depend on a time delay
- Cash Out is only for bets where selections were made on eligible markets
- All bets are restricted by a cap up to £50k per bet (partial or full)
Don’t Have an Account Yet?
If you open a new account today you can claim the Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets new account offer. Open your account and put on a £5 bet bet with odds of 1/2 or more and you’ll instantly be credited with £20 (this is in free bets).
There is a range of alternative promo codes and bonuses too.
All online betting sites are now offering a cash-out service to their clients and regardless of your personal experience (hey, everyone’s either cashed out early or let a bet ride when they should’ve reined it in).
It’s undeniable that cash out has been a no-brainer great option for gamblers. This isn’t a specific option exclusive to Coral.
Additionally to regular cash out was the introduction of partial cash. Allowing punters to release a portion of their bet and leave the rest of it to run until the final minute.
Cash Out options given you total control. When the bet has peaked, Cash Out lets you decide if you want to secure your profit or avoid losing big time, before the event finishes.
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?
Table of Content