Betting online has never been more popular and we can see why. It’s far more attractive to stick a quick bet on via your phone than to get down to your local betting shop.
Despite this, betting online isn’t for everyone, especially if you like the buzz of seeing your wager come in surrounded by your fellow punters.
But what if you can combine the two and have the option to bet online or in store quickly and easily, whenever you want?
The Coral Connect Card is Coral’s solution to this problem, streamlining the ease of betting online and the thrill of betting in-store.
It’s easy to sign up for a card and get going. Read on to find out exactly what the Coral Connect Card is, how you get one and what the benefits of having one are.
What is the Coral Connect Card?
The Connect Card is ‘an interactive multi-channel’ card which gives customers the flexibility to bet however and wherever they want.
So whether you prefer to bet online (desktop, mobile or tablet), over the phone or in-store, the Coral Connect Card keeps your money connected in one account.
This had made betting with Coral easier and more convenient than ever before, not only can you connect Coral bet platforms, you can also:
Collecting Winnings In-Shop
Do you prefer to collect winnings in shop?
If you have got winnings from a bet you have placed online, you can go into any of the Coral shops nearby to collect your returns in cash.
Deposit in Cash
Can you deposit in cash?
There are many ways to make deposits online, but until now depositing online to a betting account with cash has not been possible.
With the Coral Connect Card customers can deposit to Coral online by popping into your local shop, simply give a member of staff you card with the amount of cash you wish to deposit and you’re all set for online betting.
How do I Get a Coral Connect Card
You will need a Coral account to get started. You can find out more about the sign-up bonuses exclusive to new customers at the end of this article.
- As with all gambling products and services, we recommend you familiarise yourself with the T&Cs attached to the getting the Coral card.
- Search for your local Coral betting shop. If you want to find out if you have a Coral shop close by, simply use the handy ‘Shop Locator’ tool on the Coral Connect section of the website.
- Head to your local Coral betting shop and tell a member of staff you wish to get a Coral Connect Card.
- The member of staff will ask for your Coral login username and then you will be asked to select a four-digit pin code.
- Your Coral Connect Card will be ready to use within minutes of activation.
Do I Need ID to Get or to Use a Coral Connect Card?
As well as your Coral username, we recommend bringing ID along to the Coral betting shop.
Since the legal gambling age is 18 and over, if you look under 21 you may be asked to present ID as proof of your age, once this is done you can activate your Coral Connect Card – make deposits or place a bet.
You may also be asked for proof of age when you use your card to pick up winnings or make a deposit.
How Do I Collect My Winnings?
One of the many benefits of the Coral Connect Card is the ability to collect any winnings earned online in cash from any of the Coral betting shops. As usual your winnings will be credited to your online account. Then you can collect your cash from your local Coral shop.
So if you don’t like the longer waiting times of online withdrawal methods, this is the way to go.
The first time you use your debit card to deposit funds into your Coral account and wish to withdraw your winnings in the betting shop, you will need to produce the debit card you used to make your deposit to verify your withdrawal.
How Much Can I Withdraw Each Day?
There is a maximum amount of cash that you can withdraw from your Coral Connect Card. Similar to your bank card, the limit is set at a daily withdrawal amount.
The daily limit is set at £500. However, you can request to withdraw additional funds by calling customer services. They will conduct security checks before granting more cash.
Unfortunately, this can take up to 48 hours to authorise.
How Much Can I Deposit?
You can use your Coral Connect Card to deposit cash for Corals online betting. This is a larger daily limit of £5,500.
What if I Lose my Card?
If you lose your Coral Connect Card, you can request a replacement in-store using the card number, so it’s a good idea to memorise or write down the number somewhere you will remember to look. To order a new card, visit your local store with your card number and your ID.
If you can’t remember your card number, that’s ok, simply contact Coral customer services and they will best advise you on getting your replacement card.
Is it Worth it?
We think the Coral Connect Card has multiple benefits for all customers. Online and in-store users are given exclusive bonuses and promotions to enjoy and there is a reward when you sign-up to the service.
The card is also a great way to keep control over your gambling spend, this is a huge benefit if you often worry about spending more than you want.
If you are new to Coral don’t forget to take full advantage of their latest sign up offer: Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets. All you need to do is sign up for a new account. Add a deposit of £5, place your £5 bet and you’ll be credited with £20 (4 x £5 bets).
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?
Table of Content
You Also May Like