There’s nothing worse than placing a bet on a horse you are sure is going to win, only to watch it fall during the race. With Coral’s faller insurance, you can be sure to breathe a sigh of relief the next time that happens, so you no longer need to wonder ‘what if?’.
Read on to find out more about the Coral Fallers Insurance (also known as Coral Money Back If Your Horse Falls), what it is, how to claim this offer and the key terms and rules associated with this promotion.
What Is The Coral Fallers Insurance Offer?
Most bookies offer insurance on multiple markets but the Coral Fallers Insurance is specific to horse racing offering punters reassurance if their horse falls.
If any point during the race your chosen horse falls, unseats or is brought down then Coral will refund your stake as a free bet up-to £25.
This applies to applies to Win part of Win & Each-Way single bets made on UK & Ireland jump races (including Cheltenham Festival). What’s more, this offer can work in conjunction with Coral’s Best Odds Guaranteed promotion, so the fun and the value does not end there.
Faller insurance applies to bets placed on online via mobile and tablet and is open to new and existing customers.
How To Claim Coral Fallers Insurance
You will need a Coral account to get started, sign-up if you haven’t already to claim their sign up bonus, you can find out more about Coral’s sign up offer at the end of this guide.
- Log-in or sign up at www.coral.co.uk via mobile or tablet
- Place your horse racing bet as you normally would
- Coral will then automatically refund your stake as a free bet up-to £25 if your horse falls, unseats or gets brought down during the race
Coral Fallers Insurance Terms & Conditions
Here are the key terms and conditions of Coral’s faller insurance, to see the full list of T&Cs you can view them on the bookmaker website.
- Offer is valid with bets placed via mobile and tablet devices.
- Offer is valid with bets placed from 8AM (GMT) on the day of the race.
- Refund applies to Win part of Win & Each-Way singles.
- Maximum refund of up to £25, per customer, per race.
- Stakes will be returned in free bets.
- Free bets credited by 10AM the next day.
- Free bets valid for 7 days.
Fallers Insurance is a Coral money back guarantee, so it’s not difficult to see why this is one of the most favourable offers in the horse racing market.
Because it offers you the peace of mind that if your horse falls, you’re not going to be out of pocket and as a punter, minimal risk and damage is the aim of the game.
If horse racing is your regular market give this offer a go and see how faller insurance can benefit you if your horse falls.
Sign Up Bonus
If you are a new Coral customer, don’t forget to take full advantage of their latest sign up offer: Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets.
All you need to do is sign up for a new account. Add a deposit of £5, place your £5 bet and you’ll be credited with £20 (4 x £5 bets) within 24 hours. Once you sign up there are plenty of offers and promotions for you to enjoy. (T&Cs apply, 18+ only)
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?
Be Gamble Aware
Remember to always gamble responsibly and if you think you need help with your gambling rate and spend, you can check out the www.begambleaware.org website for help and advice.
You Also May Like