Most bookmakers now offer acca insurance games, however, unlike bookmakers like Paddy Power and William Hill where you can bet across multiple markets, Coral have kept their acca specific to football.
Interested to find out more about this promotion in January 2020?
Read on to find out what the Coral Football Acca Insurance promotion is, how to qualify for the offer and all the usual terms and rules you should be aware of.
What is Coral Football Acca Insurance?
Football Acca Insurance is a market exclusive from Coral. This acca applies only to Match Result accumulators comprising of 5 or more selections, all you need to do is place your wager as usual and if you don’t get the result you want, your stake will be refunded as a free bet up to the value of £25.
You don’t gain any winnings but you also don’t lose your investment. The Football Acca Insurance is open to new and existing customers.
Coral’s Football Acca Insurance is a popular promotion for football fans but it isn’t the only one. With Win Win Get In, you can double your winnings if you back a team that wins both halves of the game, this is on selected fixtures only.
You can also use Coral Cash Out to cash in on your winnings at any point.
How to play the Coral Football Acca Insurance
Follow our simple and quick steps to get started with your acca bet. You will need a Coral account to get started, you can find out about the Coral sign-up offer bet £5, get £20 back at the end of this guide.
- Log-in to www.coral.co.uk.
- Simply place your football accumulator bet consisting of 5 or more selections.
- If you don’t get the result you wanted, Coral will automatically refund your stake as a free-bet up-to £25.
Coral Football Acca Insurance Key Terms & Rules
- Accumulators are to be placed at the minimum odds of 3/1 (4.0)
- Individual selections are to placed at the minimum odds of 1/9 (1.11)
- Offer valid in conjunction with ‘Match Result’ bets only.
- Customers can play online, on mobile and by telephone.
- Maximum refunds are up to £25.
- In free bets, stakes are refunded
- Free bets have an expiry of 4 days.
- All qualifying refunds are settled automatically
- Open to new and existing customers
You can review all of Coral’s terms and conditions related to the Football Acca Insurance on their website.
Is this Acca Insurance a Good Bet?
If you want the scope to place acca bets across multiple sports and markets then Paddy Power and William Hill are the bookmakers for you.
But if football is your preferred market, you love accumulator bets and you want the consolation of getting your stake back if your team let you down, you can bet Coral is the one to take a punt on.
Not only do you have the back up of a refund but it’s certainly one way to gamble responsibly.
Sign Up Bonus
If you are a new Coral customer, don’t forget to take full advantage of their latest sign up offer: Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets.
All you need to do is sign up for a new account. Add a deposit of £5, place your £5 bet and you’ll be credited with £20 (4 x £5 bets).
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?
You Also May Like