Since 2013 Coral has been attracting customers with the Coral Football Jackpot, it’s easy to play, cheap to buy in and the result could be potentially life changing.
The Coral Football Jackpot is open to all customers and available online, what’s more, you can also play on the mobile app.
Read on to find out exactly what the Coral Football Jackpot is, how you can place be in with a chance of winning using our simple how to guide and the key terms and conditions to be aware of.
What Is The Coral Football Jackpot?
To play the Coral Football Jackpot, you need to predict the outcome of 15 football games. These are set by pre-selected fixtures and any type of game can be selected (home win, draw or away win).
The game is played during the English and Scottish football season and requires you to pick your Coral football coupon by the ‘pool closure’ time.
So you might predict the outcome of the following games as followed.
Aston Villa v West Ham : Home Win
Brighton v Southampton : Draw
Tottenham v Chelsea : Away Win
If you pick the results of 15 games correctly, you will win all or a share of a guaranteed jackpot of £100,000. During the weeks where the jackpot is not won, the jackpot will rollover until there is a winner.
Don’t forget to check your Coral football results each week to see if you could be a winner!
Looking for an easy step by step guide to use this bet?
To play the Coral Football Jackpot you must have a Coral account set up. If you wish to play via the app you can do so on all Android and Apple devices.
- Login to your Coral account. Select ‘Football’ and then, ‘Jackpot’. Alternatively you can Google ‘Coral Football Jackpot’ or ‘Coral Weekend Football Coupon’ and shortcut through the relevant link.
- Select your predictions for each game by clicking, ‘Home Win’, ‘Draw’ or ‘Away Win’. If you’re a bit of a chancer your can play using the ‘Lucky Dip’ tab which will populate the selections for you.
- Via the drop-down menu, select your stake. You can pick from £0.25 to £20 per line but the minimum is £1 regardless of the amount of lines you choose to play.
- If you’re happy with your selections, confirm your bet and keep your finger, toes and eyes crossed.
If you wish to view your selections at anytime you can do so by going into your bet history, via the ‘My Account’ tab. You can also check results simply searching Corals Football Results.
So, what is the prize structure like?
All 15 Selections
If you correctly predict the results of all 15 matches to win a share of the £100,000 guaranteed jackpot pool. 70% of the overall net pool makes up the jackpot pool. What does this mean? If the net pool is £1million, the total amount that can be won is £700k. If you win and on that week nobody else wins, then the winnings are 100% yours. Should multiple players win, the jackpot will be split and you will take a share.
So far the biggest jackpot of an eye-watering £5.3million was split by four lucky winners after Everton’s victory over QPR on Monday 15th December 2014.
1st Consolation Dividend
If you correctly predict 14/15 results you will win a share of 20% of the net pool which is known as the 1st consolation dividend. So if the net pool is £1million, you could win all or a share of £200k.
In Scotland, a barmaid by the name of Kate Muir changed her life with a single pound. Bagging herself £52,000 by predicting the results of 14 games.
2nd Consolation Dividend
If you correctly predict 13/15 results and you could take a share from the last 10% of the net pool, this is called the 2nd consolation dividend, or if you’re the solitary winner, the whole pot. So if the net pool is £1million, you could bring home a cool £100k.
And by predicting the results of 13 football matches, 54 year old Jim Wyatt from Hereford won a tasty jackpot of £71,037.04, all from a small £1 bet.
Coral Football Jackpot Key Rules and Terms & Conditions
- You must have a Coral account to play.
- The game is available via mobile and Coral betting shops.
- Minimum unit stake is £0.25 or more.
- Minimum coupon amount is £1 or more.
- All bets are to be placed before the advertised ‘Pool closure’ time. This is the first scheduled kick-off time of the 15 matches on the entry slip.
- Entries are to be submitted via the football jackpot form on the. If the form is not used, the jackpot winner will not receive a share of the 1st / 2nd dividends in addition to the top prize.
- All games will be settled on the official result after 90 minutes of play. This includes ‘injury time’, however, extra time and penalty shoot outs are excluded.
- The Jackpot Pool total will be carried forward in the event of no jackpot winners. Dividends are subject to pool liquidity, for this reason, there is no maximum pay-out guarantee.
Is it Worth the Punt?
We’ll let you be the judge of that.
Since each correct result takes you closer to a guaranteed prize of £100,00 it is easy to see why this a customer favourite! If you love an accumulator then the opportunity to win big with a small stake then the Coral Football Jackpot is probably an attractive bet. Why not put a pound to good use and see how close you can get to a £100k.
Sign Up Bonus
If you are new to Coral don’t forget to take full advantage of their latest sign up offer: Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets. All you need to do is sign up for a new account. Add a deposit of £5, place your £5 bet and you’ll be credited with £20 (4 x £5 bets).
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in March 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?
You Also May Like