If you have been following the league closely this season you might be looking at a certain player and wondering if there is a way you can place a customised bet on them. With Player Bets you can build your own bets based on real-time stats.
Want to find out about the Player Bets?
Read on to find out exactly what Player Bets are, how you can place a Player bet using our simple how to guide and the key terms and conditions to be aware of.
What Is Coral Player Bets?
Put simply, Player Bets are custom bets that are created based on the performance of a player using a variety of statistics and real-time match play.
This bet type is exclusive to Coral, is open to all customers, and allows punters to bet on a range of sport types and markets. Sport types include: football, NBA, AFL and NRL. Markets include, goals, shorts, shots on goal, passes, touches, tackles, and assists.
How does it work?
Betting is available for two kinds of player bets:
- Statistic Picks are when you take stats that are for a specific player and use them to create a player bet.
Say you’ve been keeping an eye on different players throughout the league? You like the look of Mané to have two assisting passes?
In the app, select the ‘Statistic’ tab, scroll until you find Mané, find the stat you are interested in betting on and simply change the number. Your bet slip will always display changing odds these are updated in real-time.
- Head-To-Head Picks, is when you pick two players and use stats to pit them against each other.
For this you might like the look of David Silva against Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with Silva to have one of more tackles on Oxlade-Chamberlain .
To place this bet, simply click the ‘Head-To-Head’ tab on the mobile site or app, pick Sterling and Rashford, add the stats you’re using to compare players by the drop down, when you’re happy confirm the bet and enjoy the match.
Bet slips will display changing odds which are updated in real-time. As before, your bet slip will always display changing odds these are updated in real-time.
Step-by-Step How To Guide
Looking for a step by step guide?
To place a Player bet with with Coral, you must have a Coral account. If you have an Apple or Android device then betting on the Coral app could not be simpler.
- Log-in /Sign up to www.coral.co.uk.
- Using the mobile site or the app, search for the Coral Player Bets tab.
- Choose which player bets you want to place. (Statistic Pick or Head-To-Head Picks)
- Pick the stat you’re betting on.
- Alter the number.
- Simple click ‘Add to Slip’.
- Press confirm your bet and enjoy the match.
Key Terms & Rules
- Odds are updated throughout games and in real-time.
- Head-To-Head bets will be resolved a loss in the event of a player draw.
- Coral’s football statistics are provided by Opta, US sport statistics from STATS Inc and Australian sports statistics from Champion Data.
- Bets will be made void in the event of your chosen player/s not starting (single, combined or Head-To-Head).
Are Player Bets from Coral a Good Bet?
Coral Player Bets offers customers the opportunity to completely customise your betting experience.
Allowing you to bet on specific player statistics which can only be a good thing if you’ve been keeping up with the league. What’s more, the range of markets available, tackles, passes etc, means you can get imaginative with your bets.
Coral Sign Up Bonus
If you are new to Coral don’t forget to take full advantage of their latest sign up offer: Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets.
All you need to do is sign up for a new account. Add a deposit of £5, place your £5 bet and you’ll be credited with £20 (4 x £5 bets).
Other Bet Types
If you are browsing and want to check out other bet types you can place in January 2020, have a look at our list here:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?