Here you can find local details for the Coral betting shop in Worcester on Foregate Street. You can see the facilities offered by the bookmaker along with a map showing the exact location.
Coral Foregate Street Worcester Map Listing
Check out this map below to see where the shop is situated. It’s near to several other popular businesses and amenities so be sure to visit if you’d like to make a bet.
Address – 7 Foregate St, Worcester WR1 1DB
Website – See Details Below
Phone – 0800 169 0299
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card
Coral Worcester Foregate Street Opening Times
This betting shop is open 7 days a week from 8am so there is plenty of chance for you to visit and bet on different sports.
- Monday 8:00 AM – 9:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM – 9:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM – 9:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM – 9:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM – 9:30 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM – 9:30 PM
- Sunday 10:30 AM – 8:30 PM
There are plenty more Coral shops in the UK so be sure to check out the other branches as well as the online bet options available from this brand.
About Coral Foregate Street Worcester
Coral Racing Ltd is a licensed Betting Shop located at 7 Foregate Street in WORCESTER WR1 1DB.
The Betting Shop is operated by Coral Racing Limited (#2360) trading as Coral, based at Gala Coral Group Ltd, New Castle House, Castle Boulevard, NOTTINGHAM NG7 1FT.
The license status: Active by Worcester City Council as at. – Findabookie
More About Worcester
Worcester is a city in Worcestershire, England, 31 miles (50 km) southwest of Birmingham, 101 miles (163 km) west-northwest of London, 27 miles (43 km) north of Gloucester and 23 miles (37 km) northeast of Hereford. The population is approximately 100,000. The River Severn flanks the western side of the city centre, which is overlooked by Worcester Cathedral.
The Battle of Worcester in 1651 was the final battle of the English Civil War, where Oliver Cromwell’s New Model Army defeated King Charles II’s Royalists. Worcester is known as the home of Royal Worcester Porcelain, composer Edward Elgar, Lea & Perrins, makers of traditional Worcestershire sauce, University of Worcester, and Berrow’s Worcester Journal, claimed to be the world’s oldest newspaper.
Sport in Worcester
- Worcester Warriors, an Aviva Premiership Rugby Union team who play at Sixways Stadium.
- Worcestershire County Cricket Club whose home ground is New Road.
- National League North football club Worcester City (The team currently plays at The Victoria Ground in Bromsgrove)
- Worcester Hockey Club has teams entered in the West Hockey Leagues.
- Worcester Wolves, a professional basketball team in the British Basketball League who play at the Worcester Arena.
- Worcester Racecourse is on an open area known as “Pitchcroft” on the east bank of the River Severn.