Enter a world filled with tumbleweeds, tall windmills, and saloon bar fights. Face off with famed trigger-happy outlaws and stomp around in your white cowboy boots.
Dead or Alive Slots is a 5-reel video slot game with 9 paylines and a wild west theme. Powered by NetEnt, this high variance casino game has an RTP value of 96% and lets you win over £54,000. The bonus features include Wanted Wild, Shooting Scatters, and the Dead or Alive Free Spins.
Eager to win a bounty’s worth of prizes?
Learn how to shoot the jackpot in a duel using wild symbols, scatter symbols, free spins, and a bonus spins game when you play in this Dead or Alive Slot Review in September 2021.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Dead or Alive Slot Sites
- 2 About Dead or Alive Slot
- 3 Slot Info
- 4 How to Play Dead or Alive Slot Online
- 5 Interactive Features
- 6 What Symbol Trigger the Dead Or Alive Slot Bonus Free Spins?
- 7 Payline and Stakes
- 8 Dead or Alive Slot Game Software
- 9 What is the Dead or Alive Slot RTP?
- 10 Summary
- 11 You May Also Like
Best Dead or Alive Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Best Dead or Alive Slot Sites in September 2021:
About Dead or Alive Slot
NetEnt released Dead or Alive Slot Game in the middle of the year in May 2009. This online slot game has five reels and three rows. The Dead or Alive Slot has nine fixed paylines.
Dead or Alive gives players the chance to win up to 54,000 coins. It also has a variety of unique interactive features that can help a player increase their winnings.
Dead or Alive is what one would consider a simple game. However, the simplicity of the gameplay elevates the overall quality of the graphics of the game.
This online slots base game has a background that reminds the viewer of the main road in a small dusty desert town in the wild west with Jesse James plotting a train heist. The bright blue sky looks over the city. A house with a lamp, a tall windmill, and distinct dark clouds decorate the reels’ sides.
The bonus game has a different background. It happens against a backdrop of red wooden slots like a local 20th Century Western saloon wall. The set decorates the screen with reminiscent elements of the Wild West, like the silhouette in a picture frame in the upper left corner of the screen.
The reels have borders that are like the wooden railings of an old-school saloon in a lawless town. The logo of the game stays at the centre of the frame on top of the reels. The paylines sits on each side of the reels.
The control panel of the game is at the bottom of the screen. The control panel looks like it is wood. The control panel displays the necessary buttons needed to play the game.
Dead or Alive has symbols that are a mixture of traditional playing card icons and wild west figures. Ambient sounds complete the game atmosphere. The calls of a bird, the howling of the blowing wind, and the dog’s random barking remind one of a stereotypical country scene.
|Dead or Alive Slots||Attributes|
Dead or Alive Slot Game
Wanted Wild, Shooting Scatters, Dead or Alive Free Spins
How to Play Dead or Alive Slot Online
There are several things that a player has to do before spinning the barrel of a revolver when playing Dead or Alive. A player can adjust the coin value, the bet level and the number of active bet lines in the game.
- The player has to click on the Coin Value button on the control panel to adjust the coin levels in the round. The smallest coin size in the game is 0.01. The largest coin size is 0.5.
- A player can also adjust the bet level and the number of bet lines on the game. The bet level and bet lines can be adjusted by clicking on the corresponding buttons on the control panel. The bet level allows the player to control the number of coins per line.
- In Dead or Alive, a player can place between one to four coins on each line. A player can also activate up to nine paylines in the game.
- After setting up the coin value, bet level, and the bet lines, all that a player to do is to turn the reels. Click on the round button found in the middle of the control panel to start spinning the reels.
- A player can play at the highest stakes in the game without having to take the time to set the coin value, bet level, and bet lines. All they have to do is click on the Max Bet button.
- If a player wants to turn the reels without interruption for several turns, they click on the Autoplay option.
Whatever device you carry, you can play the Dead or Alive Slot on the go. The Dead or Alive mobile slot is compatible with both Android and Apple mobile devices. Players can play the game on any web browser.
Dead or Alive Slot has several interactive bonus features that can help a player win big in the wild west. The game feature are a wild, scatter, and free spin round.
The Dead or Alive wild symbol in the game is the Wanted Poster. This wild symbol can substitute for other symbols in the game to complete a winning combination. The only symbol the wild cannot substitute for is the scatter. Landing three or more Wanted wilds on the reels also awards the player generously.
During the Dead or Alive free spins round, the Sticky Wilds feature can be activated. When the Sticky Wild feature is triggered, a wild will remain in the position it landed on until the end of the spin.
Sticky Wilds function the same way as regular wild; as in they can substitute for other symbols to complete a winning combination. Landing one or more Sticky Wilds during the free spins round adds an extra five free spins to the round.
What Symbol Trigger the Dead Or Alive Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Dead Or Alive Slot gives its players a bonus spin round whenever they play the online slot in a western town. This is the free spins feature.
The scatter symbol in Dead or Alive is a symbol showing two revolvers used by the most ruthless gunslingers. Landing three or more of the pistol scatters on the reels activate the Free Spins Feature.
Dead or Alive Free Spins Feature
A player receives 12 free spins when the free spins feature is activated as a bonus feature. All the wins during the free spin feature round will be multiplied by 2.
Landing three or more revolver scatters during the free spin re-activates the free spin round awarding the player with more free spins. This re-spin can only happen once per free spin session.
Payline and Stakes
To win at Dead or Alive, a player has to line up at three or more matching symbols across an active payline. The symbols in the game are a combination of traditional playing card icons and cowboy-related items.
The playing card icons are the low-paying symbols in the game. This group of symbols includes the 10, J, Q, K, and Ace.
The high-paying symbols in the game are iconic cowboy items. These symbols include a glass of beer and cowboy boots complete with spurs. There is also a white cowboy hat and a belt with a holster for a pistol.
The highest paying symbol is the golden Sherrif badge.
Here are the symbols and the pay they award. For every symbol, the first value displayed is the pay for the three-of-a-kind, followed by the pay for a four-of-a-kind. The last value is the pay for landing a matching symbol in all five reels across an active payline.
- 10 = 2, 10, 25
- J = 2, 10, 40
- Q = 4, 12, 50
- K = 5, 15, 75
- A = 10, 20, 100
- Glass of Beer = 10, 50, 200
- Boots with Spurs = 12, 60, 300
- White Cowboy Hat = 15, 75, 400
- Belt with Gun Holster = 20, 100, 750
- Golden Sheriff Badges = 20, 125, 1000
Playing at the highest bet levels is the way to get a chance to win the jackpot in the game.
Cash stakes qualify for the slot game. UK players can access the Dead or Alive mobile slot on top UK casinos. Some online casinos award a deposit bonus and bonus funds to players. There is also an online casino that offers a free demo version and a welcome bonus.
This game is regulated by the UK gambling commission. Patrons of the game are advised to play responsibly.
Dead or Alive Slot Game Software
Dead or Alive is a video-based slot game developed by NetEnt. This company started using HTML5 in developing their games to deliver better quality graphics, sounds, and in-game animations.
NetEnt has software that is of the highest standards. The company makes sure that the games they release are all user-friendly.
What is the Dead or Alive Slot RTP?
The RTP rate of Dead or Alive Slot is 96%. This rate is the average for most games, and it promises players ample returns.
What is the Dead or Alive Slot Variance?
Dead or Alive Slot Game is a high variance slot game. The variance encourages players to engage in the game in the long run to win bigger jackpots and bigger cash reward.
Dead or Alive is a fun-packed game. The simplicity of the gameplay, along with its superb graphic design, offers players an improved version of the signature classic slot experience. Including a progressive jackpot will make the game more appealing to a greater audience.
Ride off into the sunset with your side saddle filled with gold when you play Dead or Alive in September 2021.
You May Also Like
We have researched and reviewed all other Netent Games you might also like:
- Alien Robots Slot Machine
- Aliens Slot Machine
- Aloha Cluster Pays Slot Machine
- Arabian Nights Slots
- Arcane Reel Chaos Slot Machine
- Asgardian Stones Slot Machine
- Attraction Slot Machine
- Beach Slot Machine
- Beetle Frenzy Slot Machine
- Blood Suckers II Slot Machine
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Blood Suckers Slots
- Bob: The Epic Viking Quest for the Sword of Tullemutt Slot Machine
- Bollywood Story Slot Machine
- Boom Brothers Slot Machine
- Butterfly Staxx 2 Slot Machine
- Butterfly Staxx Slot Machine
- Champion of the Tracks Slot Machine
- Coins of Egypt Slot
- Copy Cat Slot Machine
- Cosmic Eclipse Slot Machine
- Cosmic Fortune Slot Machine
- Creature from the Black Lagoon Slot Machine
- Crime Scene Slot Machine
- Crime Scene Slot Machine
- Crusade of Fortune Slot Machine
- Dazzle Me Slot Machine
- Dead or Alive 2 Slot Machine
- Dead or Alive Slot Machine
- Demolition Squad Slot Machine
- Devil’s Delight Slot Machine
- Diamond Dogs Slot Machine
- Disco Spins Slot Machine
- Divine Fortune Slot Machine
- Double Stacks Slot Machine
- Dracula Slot Machine
- Dracula Universal Monsters Slot Machine
- Dragon Champions Slot Machine
- Dragon Island Slot Machine
- Dragon Shrine Slot Machine
- Dragon Spin Slot Machine
- Drive: Multiplier Mayhem Slot Machine
- EggOmatic Slot Machine
- Egyptian Heroes Slot Machine
- Elements: The Awakening Slot Machine
- Elephant King Slot Machine
- Evolution Slot Machine
- Excalibur Slot Machine
- FairyTale Legends: Hansel & Gretel Slot Machine
- FairyTale Legends: Mirror Mirror Slot Machine
- FairyTale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master of Mystery Slot Machine
- Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot Machine
- Finn’s Golden Tavern Slot Machine
- Fire Siege Fortress Slot Machine
- Fishy Fortune Slot Machine
- Fisticuffs Slot Machine
- Flowers Christmas Edition Slot Machine
- Flowers Slot Machine
- Football: Champions Cup Slot Machine
- Fortune Rangers Slot Machine
- Fortune Teller Slot Machine
- Frankenstein Slot Machine
- Fruit Case Slot Machine
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot Machine
- Fruit Shop Slot Machine
- Fruit Spin Slot Machine
- Funky Fruits Slot Machine
- Funky Seventies Slot Machine
- Geisha Wonders Slot Machine
- Ghost Pirates Slot Machine
- Gladiator Slot Machine
- Glow Slot Machine
- Go Bananas Slot Machine
- Gold Money Frog Slot Machine
- Golden Grimoire Slot Machine
- Golden Shamrock Slot Machine
- Grand Spinn Superpot Slot Machine
- Great Czar Slot Machine
- Groovy Sixties Slot Machine
- Guns N’ Roses Slot Machine
- Hall of Gods Slot Machine
- Halloween Jack Slot Machine
- Hit 2 Split Slot Machine
- Hook's Heroes Slot Machine
- Hot City Slot Machine
- Hotline Slot Machine
- Icy Wonders Slot Machine
- Imperial Riches Slot Machine
- Jack Hammer 2 Slot Machine
- Jack Hammer Slot Machine
- Jackpot 6000 Slot Machine
- Jimi Hendrix Slot Machine
- Jingle Spin Slot Machine
- Joker Pro Slot Machine
- Jumanji Slot Machine
- Jungle Games Slot Machine
- Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild Slot Machine
- King of Slots Machine
- Kings of Chicago Slot Machine
- Koi Princess Slots Machine
- Lights Slots Machine
- Long Pao Slot Machine
- Lost Island Slot Machine
- Lost Relic Slot Machine
- Lucky 8 Line Slot Machine
- Lucky Angler Slot Machine
- Magic Love Slot Machine
- Magic Maid Cafe Slot Machine
- Magic Portal Slot Machine
- Mega Fortune Dreams Slot Machine
- Mega Fortune Slot Machine
- Mercy of the Gods Slot Machine
- Moonshine Riches Slot Machine
- Motorhead Slot Machine
- Mr. Green Moonlight Slot Machine
- Mr. Greens Grand Tour Slot Machine
- Muse Slot Machine
- Mystery at the Mansion Slot Machine
- Mythic Maiden Slot Machine
- Narcos Slot Machine
- Neon Staxx Slot Machine
- Netent Casino
- NetEnt Free Spins No Deposit
- Netent Games
- NetEnt Slots
- NRVNA The Nxt Xperience Slot Machine
- Ozzy Osbourne Slot Machine
- Pacific Attack Slot Machine
- Pandora’s Box Slot Machine
- Piggy Riches Slot Machine
- Pirate from the East Slot Machine
- Pirate’s Gold Slot Machine
- Planet of the Apes Slot Machine
- Pyramid: Quest for Immortality Slot Machine
- Reel Rush 2 Slot Machine
- Reel Rush Slot Machine
- Reel Steel Slot Machine
- Relic Raiders Slot Machine
- Robin Hood Slot Machine
- Safari Madness Slot Machine
- Santa Vs. Rudolph Slot Machine
- Scarface Slot Machine
- Scruffy Duck Slot Machine
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Machine
- Secret Code Slot Machine
- Secret of the Stones Slot Machine
- Secrets of Atlantis Slot Machine
- Secrets of Christmas Slot Machine
- Secrets of Horus Slot Machine
- Silent Run Slots Machine
- Simsalabim Slot Machine
- South Park Slots Machine
- South Park: Reel Chaos Slot Machine
- Space Wars Slot Machine
- Sparks Slot Machine
- Spellcast Slot Machine
- Spiñata Grande Slot Machine
- Spinsane Slot Machine
- Starburst Slot Machine
- Steamtower Slot Machine
- Stickers Slot Machine
- Strolling Staxx: Cubic Fruits Slot Machine
- Subtopia Slot Machine
- Super Eighties Slot Machine
- Super Nudge 6000 Slot Machine
- Sweety Honey Fruity Slot Machine
- Swipe & Roll Slot Machine
- Tales of Krakow Slot Machine
- Temple of Nudges Slot Machine
- The Invisible Man Slot Machine
- The Legend of Shangri-La: Cluster Pays Slot Machine
- The Marvellous Mr Green Slot Machine
- The Wish Master Slot Machine
- The Wolf’s Bane Slot Machine
- Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune Slot Machine
- Thief Slot Machine
- Thrill Spin Slot Machine
- Thunderfist Slot Machine
- Tiki Wonders Slot Machine
- Tornado Farm Escape Slot Machine
- Trolls Slot Machine
- Turn Your Fortune Slot Machine
- Twin Spin Deluxe Slot Machine
- Universal Monsters: The Phantom's Curse Slot Machine
- Vegas Party Slot Machine
- Victorious MAX Slot Machine
- Victorious Slot Machine
- Viking’s Treasure Slot Machine
- Vikings Slot Machine
- Voodoo Vibes Slot Machine
- Warlords: Crystals of Power Slot Machine
- When Pigs Fly Slot Machine
- Who's the Bride Slot Machine
- Wild Bazaar Slot Machine
- Wild Rocket Slot Machine
- Wild Turkey Slot Machine
- Wild Water Slot Machine
- Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist Slot Machine
- Wild Witches Slot Machine
- Wild Worlds Slot Machine
- Wild-O-Tron 3000 Slot Machine
- Wings of Riches Slot Machine
- Witchcraft Academy Slot Machine
- Wolf Cub Slot Machine
- Wonky Wabbits Slot Machine
- Zombies Slot Machine