Ready to try and strike it lucky for the Emperor’s Gold?
This Barcrest slot game offers you chances to win big free spins packages, dragon bonuses and more across a red and gold Eastern-themed game. This title even boasts the big bet feature, meaning if you’re looking for big bet spins with the added bonus of Eastern flavour, then you really know you’re in the right place
But why else should you play Emperor’s Gold? Let’s take a look and find out what more you can expect in our full Emperor’s Gold Slot Review.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Emperor’s Gold Slot Sites
- 2 About Emperor’s Gold Slot Game
- 3 How to Play Emperor’s Gold Slots Online
- 4 Interactive Features
- 5 What Symbol Triggers Emperor’s Gold Slot Bonus Free Spins?
- 6 Paylines and Stakes
- 7 Emperor’s Gold Slot Game Software
- 8 What is Emperor’s Gold Slots RTP?
- 9 Slot Volatility
- 10 Summary
Best Emperor’s Gold Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Texas Tina Slot in July 2021:
About Emperor’s Gold Slot Game
Emperor’s Gold is a visually striking game that takes advantage of the popular Eastern theme that attracts many players. That means you can expect an online slot full of dragons, tigers and ancient temples – and as with all Barcrest games, you can expect all of this to arrive in a flashy, spectacular fashion.
It’s a traditional 5 reel game, and with 10 paylines, you may think that this is a slot game that only has a few big prizes worth playing for! This really couldn’t be further from the truth! There are plenty of big twists built into the Eastern flavour here, and we’ll explore them all with you a bit further down in this review. Will you be lucky enough to unlock the Super Bonus Trail?
We think that – while there are plenty of Eastern-themed slot games out there – Emperor’s Gold has a lot to offer. This is a slot machine that’s crammed full of little features which, despite the relatively small number of paylines, should keep even the most seasoned of slots fans coming back for more.
The game also works really well across various devices. Therefore, you can easily load up this slot machine and start playing for real money across mobile phones, tablets and more – why not download an online casino app that offers the slot and see how you get on?
How to Play Emperor’s Gold Slots Online
If you want to play the brilliant Emperor’s Gold slot game for yourself, check out the following steps to start getting into the Eastern flavour.
- Take a look through the online slots sites and casinos offering Emperor’s Gold right now. We make sure each casino listed is fully regulated and approved.
- Then, register at an online casino that takes your fancy, and sign up for a deposit bonus or welcome bonus if you like. This could really boost your cashpot to play Emperor’s Gold with.
- Search for Emperor’s Gold in the games catalogue at your chosen casino. Launch the game – which you can do both via mobile and desktop.
- Once the game is loaded, it’s ready to play. Just set how many paylines you’d like to bet on across the reels, and set your min bet or max bet. Then, hit spin!
It really is as simple as that – just make sure you play responsibly and have limits in place so you know when to quit. Many casinos now have a feature where you can set deposit and betting limits as you go.
Emperor’s Gold has plenty of great bonus features to get stuck into, so let’s take a look at what’s on offer.
- Symbols on the Reels: As with all slots, there are standard symbols to look out for in Emperor’s Gold. These are J, Q, K and A, as well as a variety of pandas, ancient temples, paper lanterns, emperors and tigers. The make emperor will give you the biggest cash prize if you line up five, offering 60x your bet if you get a full line.
- Dragon Wild Symbol: Fittingly, the dragon is the wild symbol in this game. As you’d expect, it replaces all symbols bar scatter symbols, and only appears in the middle three reels (reels 2, 3 and 4). This is an expanding wild feature, too. That means if you are lucky enough to spin a dragon, or two, expanding wilds will fill the whole of the column.
- Scatter Wilds: It’s worth noting that, if you place a bet of at least £2 on a spin, even the scatter symbol will be included in the wild!
- Free Spins: Get at least three scatter symbols in view and you’ll unlock 12 free spins. Get four scatters to receive 14 free spins, and five scatters to unlock 20 free spins. You can even retrigger more free spins if you line up scatters during the free games.
- Big Bet Feature: If you’ve played any Barcrest games before, then the Big Bet Spins feature will likely be familiar. This bonus feature allows you to place five ‘linked spins’ at a higher stake. This means that any expanding wilds will go ‘sticky’, too, for all the spins. You can place a Big Bet from £20 a spin, all the way up to £50. At £30, you can unlock the super bonus trail, meaning dragon symbols add to your remaining bets. At £50, you’ll access the mega bonus trail, where you can unlock more free spins!
What Symbol Triggers Emperor’s Gold Slot Bonus Free Spins?
To unlock the bonus spins in Emperor’s Gold, you’ll need to line up at least three scatter symbols. The scatter symbols in this game are represented by gold coins.
Get five scatter symbols to get the maximum bonus spins of 20. If you unlock more free spin chances across the 5 reels during free mode, you could add up to an extra 40 bonus games!
Paylines and Stakes
Emperor’s Gold offers 5 reels and 10 paylines. It has a 10p starting bet and a £500 max bet.
The jackpot here is worth 600 coins. However, as a Barcrest game, you’ll also be able to take advantage of Big Bet options, with £20 per spin (minimum) unlocking extra perks for you to win. Keep an eye out for those wilds as well as those high-paying emperors!
Emperor’s Gold Slot Game Software
Emperors Gold is developed and designed by Barcrest.
Barcrest is one of the oldest slot games providers not only in the country, but full stop. They have been around the gambling scene since the late 1960s!
They are well known for developing some of the biggest and best loved slot machines and games you’ll find in casinos, betting shops and amusement arcades, too. You’ll likely know them best for their Rainbow Riches games, though Cashino and Action Bank are also worth looking out for.
What is Emperor’s Gold Slots RTP?
The RTP for Emperor’s Gold is 94%.
This RTP falls below the threshold we would normally look for in a slot machine. However, that doesn’t mean you are never going to win big! It may not be as good a value to someone looking to win big prizes instantly.
This RTP means the game will pay fairly over its lifetime, but you might not expect the biggest value wins back from your stake. Persistence is key!
The Emperors Gold slot is a medium volatility game.
This means the game is likely to give you lots of chances to win if you give it time. Again, as mentioned, persistence is key with this online slot – keep those fingers crossed for free spins after free spins!
You can find medium variance slots that we have listed and reviewed.
Emperors Gold is a great value slot with tons going for it. With big free spins chances as well as the brilliant Big Bet Spins option, this is a high rolling title that’s likely to appeal to lots of players.
We hope you’ve found this Emperors Gold slot review useful – go for that Big Bet and see if you can unlock the mega bonus trail, 20 free spins and more!