More and more slots sites are starting to embrace cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. Online slot machine sites are always one step ahead of the game and seamlessly integrate any changes in technology to give their players the best experience possible.
The latest technological advance is cryptocurrencies. Ethereum, in particular, has become wildly popular and it shows no signs of waning in the near future. Cryptocurrency is becoming even more popular in loads of industries with many companies taking it on board and including it with payment methods.
The gambling industry latched onto this pretty quickly and now there are new Ethereum slots sites popping up every day.
These particular slot sites have a number of attractive qualities that the more traditional sites cannot offer. They;
- Are provably fair – this means that there is no way that the games can be rigged to favour the house.
- Are extremely secure – the use of a blockchain to send payments and withdrawals means that no sensitive data can be attained.
- Offer more value – there are virtually no fees attached to Ethereum. If there are fees at all they are far less than fiat transactions.
- Still offer everything that you would expect from a high-quality slots site – all the games, features, bonuses and exclusive offers that you love are still intact on Ethereum slots sites.
How to Play Slots Using Ethereum
As Ethereum is still a fairly new technology, a lot of people are nervous about using it because they don’t understand it. Although the currency may be virtual, the trick is to think of it as physical money.
You can do all the things you can do with regular fiat money with cryptocurrencies like this, such as pay for goods and services, receive payments and play slot machines online. You will probably have used or heard of other payment methods like pay by phone bill for slots and all the standard e-wallets.
With Ethereum you can:
- Play your favourite slot games and try out new ones
- Take advantage of welcome bonuses
- Be eligible for exclusive content
- Earn free spins
- Win big and have the opportunity to win jackpots
If you want to know how to play slots using Ethereum, then it’s exactly the same as how you would play any other online slots game. The gaming experience is unchanged; the only difference is that you are playing with virtual currency instead of physical currency.
Ethereum Slots with Free Spins
Online fruit machines are phenomenally popular because they are so much fun. They are bright, colourful and easy to play. There are no complicated rules to learn or abide by, just choose your slot and you are on your way. Some of the most popular ones include the Genie Jackpot slot and the Golden Goddess game, and these can be found at many sites.
The best way to decide which game is your favourite is by taking full advantage of the Ethereum slots with free spins. If the cryptocurrency is enjoying a spike in its value then you don’t want to be wasting that valuable currency on a game you’re not sure on.
Slots with free spins encourage players to explore the site thoroughly with no fear of losing out financially. Of course, this also benefits the slots site because they rely on this curiosity to entice the player to stick around and gamble with their own money.
Sites which offer no deposit play are usually the first port of call for curious players, so the games need to be of the highest possible quality. Most of the time the free spins are for the experience only, there is no cash prize available. Sometimes, however, real money prizes are available and this makes the free spins slots even more enticing.
Ethereum Mobile Slots
The only thing more popular than the online Ethereum slots sites is the fact that they are available on mobile devices too. The computing power of modern electronics such as smartphones, tablets, laptops and iPads means that your favourite Ethereum mobile slots games can be enjoyed wherever you might find yourself with no loss of quality.
- Music tie-ins – get closer to your favourite bands while playing a slot based on their music
- Film tie-ins – games based on the latest blockbusters and classic films
- Ancient mythology – Greek, Roman and Egyptian mythology is incredibly popular with slots players
- Interactive videos – the most immersive experience available
All of this incredible content is available on the go, so you can get your slots fix wherever you might find yourself. The mobile slot apps are so popular now and many brands offer these for all kinds of portable devices.
Slots Sites Accepting Ethereum
There are plenty of slots sites accepting Ethereum already but the number is set to grow rapidly. Cryptocurrencies are getting more and more press exposure every day and this is not only helping the price of the currency increase but also in attracting the interest of slots sites.
With no fees to pay and an improved chance of winning, it’s no wonder that this cryptocurrency is becoming the payment method of choice for many players. You can also check out Ethereum bingo sites as there are plenty of these popping up too.
Paying with Ethereum
Paying with Ethereum couldn’t be simpler. There are a few steps you need to do to get set up online but after that, it’s as easy as paying by a more traditional method.
- Get an Ethereum wallet – Just like your physical wallet or purse, you need a place to put your money in. An Ethereum wallet consists of a two-part address – one half is your password and the other is your transaction ID. All transactions are anonymous so the ID is the only thing that will be registered.
- Buy some currency – There are lots of outlets where you can buy the digital currency from. All you need is the equivalent in fiat money to exchange it for Ethereum. Once you have purchased it, transfer it into your digital wallet.
- Deposit your playing budget – Once you have funds in your wallet, select an Ethereum slots site that you would like to play on. Register an account with them as you would do with any online slot site and transfer the amount of Ethereum that you wish to have in your account.
It’s as easy as that, nothing complicated, nothing too technical. It’s just like paying with fiat money, only it’s a lot safer and much faster to process.