In a world where you can get pretty much anything you want instantly, the last thing you want is to wait almost a week before you can access your winnings.
You want to know the fast withdrawal casinos before you land that big win.
Don’t get stuck in withdrawal hell, check out this post to see how you can access your funds quickly and get those big wins cleared in your account sooner rather than later.
Accessing a Fast Withdrawal Casino
Not all withdrawal methods are made equally. In fact, there are certain deposit methods that will have your cash in your account faster than others. Knowing this before you deposit is a good place to start.
Withdrawals are made to your deposit methods, so check the withdrawal time for your usual deposit method and see how long it takes. Because picking a fast withdrawal casino doesn’t automatically guarantee a fast withdrawal.
The first step is to understand the withdrawal process.
- Request Withdrawal. Head over to the withdrawal page to initiate the withdrawal process. E-wallets tend to have a faster withdrawal time so if you have that option it may be worth considering that. Make sure you have met the minimum withdrawal limit if this applies.
- Processing. Wait for the casino to process the withdrawal. Some sites have a clearing time where you have to wait a set amount of hours before it is processed. If this doesn’t apply then you simply need to wait for the casino to process your withdrawal request.
- Vendor Processing. Once the fast paying casino has sent out your withdrawal funds, you just need to wait until this reaches your chosen account. If this is an e-wallet, you will then need to decide what to do with it. Either withdraw to your bank account or keep in the e-wallet. Some methods can take up to 5 working days to clear.
- Receive Your Winnings. Once the process is complete you have your winning at hand to do with as you please.
To find out if you have a fast withdrawal casino, check the terms and conditions before you deposit find the fastest withdrawal method available to you.
Basting instant deposits and instant withdrawals, using payment methods such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller will afford you the quickest withdrawal time.
Once the withdrawal has been cleared from the fast withdrawal casino, the funds are usually available in your e-wallet immediately.
Usually, withdrawals via this method are subject to a minimum £10 limit, but maximum limits running into the thousands. This makes it an ideal deposit and withdrawal option for casual players and high rollers alike.
If you want to access this fast withdrawal method, you may need to deposit via this way to make sure you qualify to withdraw to this option too.
Accessing your funds from PayPal are usually instant or within a couple of hours. Skrill will take up to 5 working days to reach your bank account and Neteller can be from 3 – 5 days.
Check for any fees associated with withdrawing your winnings via these methods so as not to get a nasty shock.
Funds are processed immediately via deposits from this method. However, withdrawals can take up to 5 working days depending on your bank and your account type. Some casinos are unable to refund debit Mastercards so be careful when depositing via this method.
As with e-wallets, there is a minimum withdrawal of £10 but the maximum can be in thousands.
Are Fast Payout Casinos Available on Mobile?
Play on desktop and on the go on mobile and you can still access fast payout casinos however you play. Most online casinos are fully optimised for mobile gameplay so you can be sure to benefit from the same features whichever format you play on.
Anything Else to Know About Fast Payout Casinos?
- Typically there are no fees when accessing fast withdrawals. Some sites have a minimum withdrawal amount so be mindful; of this when you make your withdrawal.
- Deposits no longer will be held up due to identity checks. New laws mean these must be done before players deposit if required.
- You need to withdraw via the same method as your deposit. Bear thin in mind if you are looking for a faster withdrawal method. You will need to deposit via this method too.
- The amount you withdraw has no effect on the processing time. Some casinos may put into place a max number of withdrawals over a certain period.
So what are you waiting for? Check out the fast payout casinos available to you today!