Are you wondering how you can combine your love of football and betting into one smooth process? It is really simple – live streams from Paddy Power.
The online bookmaker offers a range of live football and other sporting events to those who hold a Paddy Power account.
Here, we are going to look at how you go about accessing Paddy Power live events and answering some other key questions that you may have.
How do I access the Paddy Power live stream?
Well, first of all, you need to make sure you are a member of the Paddy Power website and have a funded account. If you have not already got this, it is really easy to do.
Once you have done this, go to the home page and click on the ‘watch now’ tab. This will bring up the current live stream page. Here, you will see all of the events currently being shown live, as well as that day’s schedule so that you can plan your viewing and betting. You can also click on the ‘in play betting‘ tab, which can be found in the top right-hand corner of the page.
From there, you can place bets AND watch the live streams at the same time.
Alternatively, you can download the Paddy Power app. This gives you the chance to keep up with the action live wherever you are, as long as you are connected to the internet.
- Log-in to www.paddypower.com.
- Click on the ‘Watch Live’ tab.
- Fund your account or make sure you have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- You will then be eligible to use the Paddy Power live steam service
Do you need to place a bet in order to watch a live stream on Paddy Power?
Nope! There are two ways in which you can make sure you meet the Paddy Power live stream requirements. The first one is to make sure that you have an account with a positive balance – there is no minimum amount to have in there, as long as there is something in there!
The other way of making sure you can access the Paddy Power live stream is to have placed a qualifying bet in the past 24 hours, which is a pretty standard requirement for all bookmakers that offer a live stream.
However, this is different if you want to watch live horse racing. These are available to watch live on Paddy Power, but you do have to have placed a qualifying bet on that particular race (after 9.30 am on the day of the race), which at Paddy Power, is £1 or more.
What sporting events can you watch live on Paddy Power?
As well as football, you can also watch – and use the in play betting service – the following live sports on Paddy Power:
Can you watch live streams on Paddy Power if you are outside of the UK?
Unfortunately, no. At the moment, Paddy Power only has the license to show a live stream in the United Kingdom or Ireland.
If you are based outside of these countries (or are on holiday!), you will not be able to access a Paddy Power live stream.
What are the minimum hardware and internet connection requirements to watch live streams?
To watch Paddy Power live streams, you need the following:
- Wows 2000/XP/Vista or above.
- Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (or above), Mozilla Firefox or Safari
- An internet connection speed of 512 kbp/s or higher.
It is worth noting that live streams can use a lot of mobile data because of the audios and visuals, so if you are not connected to WiFi, make sure you have enough data in your plan. You also need to be aware that the speed and quality of your connection will determine the quality of your live stream.
Slow internet speeds can cause it to lag and pixelate. As soon as your speed picks up, it will sort itself out.
Is there a delay on the live streams?
Even though Paddy Power advertises it as a live stream, there is a slight delay on the events. This, again, is standard across all online bookmakers that offer a live stream service. The delay is usually around 10-30 seconds.
If you are watching from a mobile device, this may be a little longer as it needs to buffer. It is a good idea to refresh your live stream every fifteen minutes or so to make sure that whatever you are watching is as up to date as possible.
What are the benefits of watching Paddy Power live?
- It is free, as long as you have a funded balance or have placed a qualifying bet
- No pop-ups or advertisements to annoy you
- Live English commentary on matches
- Available on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices through the browser or app.
Live Streaming Related Articles
We have researched all the latest best live streams for sports to watch and created articles below to help you:
The list of related articles shows comprehensive guides on best practices to stream live sporting events.
Table of Content
- How do I access the Paddy Power live stream?
- Do you need to place a bet in order to watch a live stream on Paddy Power?
- What sporting events can you watch live on Paddy Power?
- Can you watch live streams on Paddy Power if you are outside of the UK?
- What are the minimum hardware and internet connection requirements to watch live streams?
- Is there a delay on the live streams?
- What are the benefits of watching Paddy Power live?
- Live Streaming Related Articles