Darts enthusiasts rejoice- the famous online bookmaker is providing a wide range of betting markets for the sport. Find out more by visiting the Paddy Power darts betting category, where they list all the latest odds and specials.
Want to find out what we thought of the darts betting markets and offers at the Paddy Power sportsbook when we tested it out?
In this review, we take a look at this website, particularly zoning in on their darts betting options. Read on to check out the odds, tournament and in-play options for January 2020.
Welcome Bonuses and Offers
When joining a new online bookmaker or casino, you should browse the promotions for both new and existing customers. Generally, there are lots of promo codes and bonuses for new customers. We like to find sites that also deliver generous deals for existing customers too, because you want to be rewarded for loyalty.
After searching PP and their welcome promotions, this is what we discovered.
Refer a Friend
Want to get a great bonus and help your friends do the same? This is an offer that’s available for all customers regardless of what sport you wish to bet on. Simply refer a friend and reap the reward. They’re now offering £20 to you when your mate signs up and deposits £10 on sports or Lotto.
£10 Risk-Free Bet
This bet isn’t specifically for betting on darts, but you can utilise some of the sports promotions and use them for upcoming darts tournaments. This bet is available with the code- YSKA00. When you deposit and bet £10, you will be able to place a risk-free bet. If you do not win, then you will get a free bet.
Keep your eyes peeled for the latest welcome offers. They always roll out new incentives and our team provide them here. We keep our finger on the pulse and even provide sports betting fans with exclusive promotions.
There’s no need for a list of features when it comes to betting on darts. You’ll have access to everything you need. Make a quick pick with all the options on the home darts page. It separates the different competitions and allows you to put on your bet in an instance.
Aside from the general betting, there are two other features. Specials and in-play betting, the specials vary depending on what competition is taking place. The Paddy Power in-play betting enables all customers to place a stake during the match.
If you like the look of the odds or want to gamble on a potential comeback, then you can bet on darts using the in-play feature.
Software & Usability
Paddy Power utilise a range of software providers. There’s different software behind each slot game, casino and other games. The brains behind the darts betting isn’t as complex. Yet, we tested out their app and overall site performance to determine how easy it is to place a bet.
We didn’t encounter any issues. The site is fast and responsive. Whether you wish to place a single bet, special or multiple bet it’s simple.
Payment methods work the same, whether you’re punting on football, darts or anything else. Before making a deposit check the minimum requirements and how much you’re able to withdraw in one go. You should read and understand all of these terms and conditions.
Things to look out for include:
- Minimum Deposit- Check the minimum deposit requirements, often it will vary depending on the payment type that you use. We have found that Paddy Power generally allow as little as £5 deposits.
- Payment Methods- There’s a diverse range of payment methods available for you to use. Whatever option you use to deposit, will have to be used to withdraw if you win. The methods available include PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, Pay by Phone, Skrill and more.
- Minimum & Maximum Withdrawal- Take a look at the minimum and maximum withdrawal allowance. This tells you how much of your winnings you can withdraw in one-go. It also lets you know what the minimum is, it’s usually £20- £30.
- Wagering Requirements- Wagering requirements are terms connected to bonuses and promotions. Read the small print when using a promotional offer. You’re required to stake the wagering amount a certain number of times before taking what you’ve won. Each bonus will have its own wagering requirement.
As you can see there are lots of different ways to deposit and withdraw money, making it easy for all customers. All the information you need can be found at Paddy Power, read up on their T&C’s.
Being compatible with a mobile phone and tablet is something that’s a given in this day and age. Especially for a bookmaker as big as this one. Not only do they provide mobile Paddy Power apps but you can also access the site from your web browser.
Simply input the URL into your browser. Then it will automatically convert to a mobile-compatible version without you needing to do anything.
The app is available for those who prefer easy access. It is ready to download on the App Store and Play Store, meaning that both Android and iPhone users can enjoy all they have to offer.
It’s never been easier to stake your bets on the move. Whether you are betting on darts during your commute or while you’re away from your home. You can find darts on the sports app or the general website.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Paddy Partners Affiliate Program
- Paddy Power Boxing Bonus Code
- Paddy Power Casino Latest Promotions
- Paddy Power Darts Bonus Code
- Paddy Power E-Sports - £10 Risk Free Bet
- Paddy Power Football Promo Code
- Paddy Power Games Best Bonus Code
- Paddy Power Horse Racing Promotions
- Paddy Power In Play Betting Promotions
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
You can’t beat Paddy Power when it comes to darts betting. It’s a robust website that has a user-friendly interface. All of the upcoming bets are available on one page and they also label the different tournament.
An added feature that we enjoyed, was the in-play betting. You can start betting when a match has begun.
The Paddy Power darts betting platform and offers in January 2020 cannot be knocked. Use the general welcome promotions to join and then enjoy all the latest tournaments.