In this very brief post, you’ll learn everything you need to know regarding Paddy Power’s Money Back Second Promotion. It includes step-by-step instructions covering how to claim this offer, and the vital terms and conditions to be aware of.
This piece will detail everything you will need to know about the Paddy Power Money Back Offer.
What Exactly Is Paddy Power’s Money Back Second Offer?
On selected daily meetings, Paddy Power will offer money back in the form of a free bet up to the value of £25, if your chosen horse places second to the Starting Price (SP) defined favourite.
As well as this, Paddy Power will offer Best Odds Guaranteed on every UK (and Ireland) greyhound and horse racing. You can put your mind at ease that you’ll always be receiving the very best of prices.
This money back second offer is available to everyone with an account at Paddy Power.
What If You Haven’t Joined Yet?
People wishing to claim this offer but don’t have an account yet can indulge in the zero-risk sign up offer at Paddy Power (which will be summarised later), or the current promo codes currently on offer from Paddy Power.
Claiming Paddy Power’s Money Back Second Offer
Follow these instructions below to claim this offer:
- Head to paddypower.com
- Log into your account
- Place a bet on a horse race as per usual on your choice of the defined meetings
- Wait for the result
- If your chosen horse places second to the Starting Place named favourite Paddy Power will instantly issue a refund on your stake
Key Terms of Paddy Power’s Money Back Second Promo
- You qualify if your horse comes in as Joint Favourite to the SP
- Returned Stakes come as free bets
- The free bet is valid for seven days
- The free bet can be played on any horse racing market
- Returned stakes up to the value of £25 will be refunded per player, per bet
- This promo doesn’t apply to races of less than five runners
In essence, Paddy Power’s Money Back Second offer essentially works like an insurance policy. Now you’re able to place a bet in the safety that, if your chosen steed places second, you’ll be getting your stake refunded to you in free bets, which you can go on to use on any horse racing market.