Jump into a world where humans are no longer the top species. Make your way through the ruins and the rubble as the war between the humans and the ape’s ravages on. Will you be the hero to the humans while winning big prizes?
This slot machine has a unique grid with 10 reels and 40 paylines. Enjoy the range of bonus features including Rise Free Spins, The Dawn Free Spins, Extra Wilds and a Meter that can help you land bonuses.
Learn how to rise above the struggles and win back the earth when using wild symbols, scatter symbols, bonus features, and a free spins round in this Planet of the Apes Slot Review in April 2021.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Planet of the Apes Slot Sites
- 2 About Planet of the Apes Slot
- 3 How to Play Planet of the Apes Slot Online
- 4 Interactive Features
- 5 What Symbol Trigger the Planet of the Apes Slot Bonus Free Spins?
- 6 Paylines and Stakes
- 7 Planet of the Apes Slot Game Software
- 8 What is the Planet of the Apes Slot RTP?
- 9 Summary
Best Planet of the Apes Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Best Planet of the Apes Slot Sites:
About Planet of the Apes Slot
Planet of the Apes is a game with an amazing 10 slots and three rows. It has a total of 40 paylines. The game was released on the 23rd of October 2017.
This movie themed slot game is one of the best from NetEnt and comes with a lot of familiar features and characters from the famous films.
Planet of the Apes has two sections, the Rise and the Dawn. Each section has its own several special features that can help a player win bigger prizes. The highest jackpot in the game is 1000.
Planet of the Apes has a very dystopian visual and audio design. The game is aligned with the theme of the movie it was based on.
The game splits the screen into two sections labelled the Rise and the Dawn. Each section has a distinct illustration.
The left section of the screen holds the Rise area. This section has brighter and warmer tones. The symbols in this section of the screen have gold borders and look pleasant.
At the right half of the screen, the Dawn section is the stark opposite of the Rise. The colours in this half are dark and cool. The symbols have a red border that looks like blood and gives an ominous feel.
Symbols in this game includes characters such as Caesar, Caesar’s Attic Window Symbol, Koba Symbol, For Rise and For Dawn.
How to Play Planet of the Apes Slot Online
To start the uprising against the apes, a player has to set up several things in the game. These are the bet levels and coin values.
A bet level is the number of coins a player places as bets on each payline. The bet levels can be set using the arrow buttons on the left side of the control panel. The bet level ranges from as low as 1 to as high as 10.
The coin value can be adjusted using the arrow buttons on the right side of the control panel. The smallest coin value allowed in the game is 0.01. The highest coin value in the game is 1.
After customizing the coin value and the bet levels, all a player has to do is to click the Spin button to start turning the reels. If a player wants to start turning the reels at the highest stakes, the Max Bet button can be used.
Rise up to the challenge and face the dawn of a new tomorrow even on the go. Planet of the Apes is fully optimized to be playable on tablets and mobile phones. It is compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
Planet of the Apes Slot has several special features that help a player win bigger prizes in the game. This includes a wild symbol, a scatter symbol, and a round of free spins.
As with other elements of the game, each of the two sections of Planet of the Apes Slot has its own special feature. The symbols in the two sections are counted separately.
- Symbol Wild. The wild symbol in the game is an emblem with the word Wild. The wild in the Rise is in gold while the wild in the Dawn is in Red. Wild can substitute for other symbols in the game to complete winning combinations except for the Scatter and Bonus symbol.
Lining up matching wild symbols on the reels also pays.
- 3 Wilds = 40
- 4 Wilds = 150
- 5 Wilds = 600
- Stacked Wild Feature. The Stacked Wild feature is triggered when one reel on the Rise section of the screen is fully covered by Wilds. The Stacked Wild is then copied to the Dawn section in the corresponding section.
- Dual Feature. The Dual Feature can be triggered before each spin during the base game. When this feature is activated, one different symbol from both sections is selected.
The selected symbols cannot be the same. Scatters and Bonus symbols cannot be chosen.
When this feature is activated, the reels on both sections are composed of only the chosen symbol. If the symbol lands on the corresponding section, the symbol stays in place. If the symbol lands in the other section, the symbol transfers to the correct section into the corresponding position.
- Rise Bonus Feature. If the symbol for the Rise Bonus Feature lands on the first reel of the Rise section, the feature is triggered.
In this feature, the game awards a player with added coin wins for every human and ape symbol appearing on the Rise section. The coin win is paid on top of the payline wins on the reels when the feature is triggered.
- Dawn Bonus Feature. This feature is triggered when the Dawn Bonus Feature lands on the last reel on the Dawn Section.
When this feature is activated, all the ape and human symbols in the Dawn section are transformed into the same symbol.
- Autoplay Option. The Autoplay option lets a player spin the reels for several turns without interruption. A player selects the number of turns they want to spend the reels spinning.
What Symbol Trigger the Planet of the Apes Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Planet of the Apes Slot gives its players a bonus spin round.
- Caesar Scatter. The scatter is a picture of Caesar with either Rise of the Planet of the Apes or Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Landing 3 scatters anywhere on the reels in the base game awards the players on the win.
- 3 Scatters = 40
- 4 Scatters = 300
- 5 Scatters = 1000
- Rise Free Spins. Landing 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels in the Rise section activates the Rise Free Spins.
When the Rise Free Spins is triggered, the game awards 10 free spins to the player.
During the Rise Free Spins Round, all the Wilds that land on the reels are collected. On the last spin, all collected Wild symbols are randomly placed on the reels.
- Dawn Free Spins. Landing 3 or more Scatter symbols on the reels on the Dawn section activates the Dawn Free Spins. When this feature is triggered, the player is awarded 15 Free Spins.
During the Dawn Free Spins Round, a player can collect 3 extra symbols. These are Multiplier, Extra Wild and Extra Free Spins. Each of these collect symbols has a corresponding meter.
Whenever one of these extra symbols land on the reels during the Dawn Free Spins round, the corresponding meter is filled up by 1. When a meter is full, the feature activates.
Paylines and Stakes
To win at Planet of the Apes, a player has to line up three matching symbols across a payline. The two sections on Planet of the Apes, Rise, and Dawn, each has its own set of symbols.
Each section has five reels where section specific symbols can complete winning combinations. The symbols in the Rise of the Planet of the Apes are cleaner and look more hopeful. In contrast, the icons in the Dawn of the Planets of the Apes look battle-worn and battered.
Here are the pays for the symbols in each of the sections arranged from the lowest to the highest payer. The first value beside the symbol is the pay for a three-of-a-kind followed by the pay for a four-of-a-kind. The last value is the pay for lining up five matching symbols across a payline.
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes
- 10 = 5, 40, 80
- J = 5, 40, 80
- Q = 5, 40, 80
- K = 5, 40, 80
- A = 5, 40, 80
- Dodge Landon (blonde boy) = 10, 60, 180
- Charles Rodman (balding man = 10, 60, 180
- Caroline (the lady) = 10, 60, 180
- Koba (ape with facial scar) = 30, 120, 400
- Ceasar = 40, 150, 600
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- 10 = 5, 40, 80
- J = 5, 40, 80
- Q = 5, 40, 80
- K = 5, 40, 80
- A = 5, 40, 80
- Ellie (the lady) = 10, 60, 180
- Dreyfus ( man with glasses) = 10, 60, 180
- Malcolm = 10, 60, 180
- Scowling Koba = 30, 120, 400
- Warrior Ceasar = 40, 150, 600
Planet of the Apes Slot Game Software
Planet of the Apes is a game developed by the company NetEnt.
NetEnt are one of the biggest software providers in the industry and are recognised by many within the sphere. They specialise in movie-based games and other vibrant gameplay.
You can find other exciting NetBet movie theme films such as Superman The Movie Video Slot and Jumanji Slot.
What is the Planet of the Apes Slot RTP?
Planet of the Apes Slot has an RTP rate of 96%.
This rate is higher than the standard rate in the market, with the average RTP being 95%. The Return to Player percentage offers a good idea of how likely you are to win. Slots players can enjoy this generous RTP as it averages 96 winning spins out of 100.
What is the Planet of the Apes Slot Variance?
Planet of the Apes Slot is a game with medium variance.
The medium variance means a player can expect to land regular wins consistently throughout the game. Not only that, it offers middleground, allowing slots players to also play for big, real money wins too.
Planet of the Apes takes the player into an immersive game experience. The graphics and animations are impressive. The combined play sections of the Rise and the Dawn with their respective features offer players many chances to win big prizes.
Including a progressive jackpot to the game can make it more popular. Coupled with the RTP rate, Planet to the Apes is a game worth playing.