Sky Sports Super 6
Sky Sports Super 6 is a free game to enter. The jackpot prize is usually £250,000 but some weeks this can be as high as £1 million.
The rules are quite simple – from the 6 games that they pick, chose the correct score in all 6 games to win.
If no one gets it correct, there is a consolation prize of £5,000 to the person who has the most amount of points.
There is also a new element, “Challenge Jeff”.
You need to tick one extra box, but you can also ‘Challenge Jeff’ if you score more points that Jeff you have a chance of winning one fo 20 bonus prizes of £500.
It might sound simple, simply picking 6 correct results but its a lot harder than it sounds and the majority of weeks there is no winner.
However, we want to provide you with all the facts, stats and info to help you win this prize.
This weeks super six games are:
Brighton and Hove Albion V Southampton
- These teams have met three times in the Premier League, all games have ended in a draw
- Brighton last won against Southampton in the Championship in 2012
- Southampton have scored in the last 4 meetings between these two clubs in all competitions
Burnley V Wolverhampton Wanderers
- These two teams have only met three times in the Premier League in the past 9 years.
- Burnley haven’t won a single game in the 3 matches against the Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- The last win Burnley won against Wolverhampton Wanderers was in April 2013 in Championship
Crystal Palace V Huddersfield Town
- These two teams have only met three times in the Premier League for the last 2 years.
- Crystal Palace won 2 games in the 3 matches against the Huddersfield Town.
- The last win Crystal Palace has with Huddersfield Town was in September 2018
Leicester City V Bournemouth
- Leicester City had 5 draws against Bournemouth within 3 years.
- Leicester City’s last win was in February 2014 in the League Championship.
- They still have yet to win against the Bournemouth in the Premier League.
Manchester United V Watford
- Manchester United won all four matches against Watford in the past 2 years.
- Manchester United only lost 1 game against Watford in the Premier League.
- Between the two teams, one almost had a clean sweep over the other.
Leeds United Vs Millwall
- The Reverse Fixture earlier in the season was 1-1
- Millwall won the game last year 3-4
- Leeds Last beat Millwall in 2015, a game they won 1-0
Use this knowledge:
Predicting all 6 correct scores is difficult, the best I have ever got was 24 points (4 correct scorelines and two correct results), however, what is slightly easier is predicting the correct results.
As well as the Super 6 Games, we have analysed all the Premier League games to give you the low down.
Use this information and make informed bets.
Important info: 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs Apply.
18+. New customers only. Promo code 'F50' required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.
Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Do you ever find yourself putting on accumulates and them letting you down weekly? That simply because you’re not informed.
The bookmakers have the knowledge and the data and read the stats, so why aren’t you?
It’s now easier than ever – we have done all the hard work for you. You just simply need to decide who big of an accumulator you need.
Also, check out our Sky Bet TV Advert Collection as they have a number of really good adverts!
This Week’s Premier League Games
- Arsenal V Newcastle United
- Brighton and Hove Albion V Southampton
- Burnley V Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Cardiff City V Chelsea
- Crystal Palace V Huddersfield Town
- Fulham V Manchester City
- Leicester City V Bournemouth
- Liverpool V Tottenham Hotspur
- Manchester United V Watford
- West Ham United V Everton
While we have given you all the facts and stats, football is still a game at the end of the day and stats are there to be broken. While it makes sense to be more informed and not rely upon your hunch completely you still need to be responsibly.