Halloween is on its way and those lovely Lollipop Bingo guys have a fantastic promotion running in keeping with this spooky time of year. Up for grabs are a number of treats but beware, it wouldn’t be a Halloween promotion without a few tricks thrown in for good measure!
The Trick or Treat competition from Lollipop Bingo is an exclusive deal, not to be confused with a promotion of the same name that the 15 Network are running. As a Lollipop player you can enter both though!
The exclusive offer runs from 1st October right up to the witching hour on 31st October and the player with the most points at the end of the month will take home an awesome HP Pavilion detachable Laptop.
This up to the minute laptop has a detachable keyboard, a 10.1” touchscreen and a free upgrade to Windows 10 Home so you can love your time on Lollipop just a little bit more.
That isn’t the only prize up for grabs though because Lollipop has filled the treat bucket with some extras for the runners up.
- 2nd place wins a Scream DVD Box Set 1-3
- 3rd place wins The Scary Movie DVD Box Set 1-3
- 4th place and 5th place win a bunch of Lollipop Bingo branded goods.
It’s easy to play and there are plenty of ways to score on the Trick or Treat Leaderboard whether you’re a bingo or slots player:
- 5 points for every bingo win on the Witches Hat pattern (75 ball)
- 10 points for every full house win on the number 31 (the date of Halloween)
- 25 points if you post a picture of yourself ready for Halloween on the Lollipop Facebook page (only once per player).
However, watch out for the Halloween trick that we warned you about earlier from Lollipop! Hidden in the treat bucket is a little trick, you will LOSE 5 points every time you win a full house on the number 10 (the month of Halloween).
You can track your progress on the leaderboard which will be updated every Monday on the Lollipop Bingo site and the winners will be revealed once all the spooky goings on are over on All Saints Day – November 1st. This Lollipop laptop has to be won so make sure it’s you who spirits it away this October.