Viking Winners has its headquarters on the historic and quaint Isle of Man. In addition to bingo, they offer more than 35 other games, plus any number of jackpots and promotions. The company is owned by Cozy Management, Ltd. The results of the games on their site cannot be predetermined because they are selected at random. Tickets all cost the same regardless of the site from which you are playing.
Among the games that can be played at Viking Winners are:
- Queen of Legends
- Wizard’s Castle
- Rubies and Sapphires
- Kitten Ball — The kitten is cute, just like mine.
- Five Pirates
- Mystic Wilds
- Treasures of King Arthur
- Painted Elephant
- Hot Habanero
- Monkey Business
- King of Slots
- Big Ben
- Rolling in the Dough
Bonuses paid out
The following bonuses are paid by Viking Winners:
- 350 percent for the first deposit
- 250 percent for the second deposit
- 300 percent for the third deposit
Playing on the website software
On the bingo section of the Viking Winners, you can see a list of all the bingo games that are available to be played there. The names of some of the games have been given in a previous section; above each one in the list has a number and the word “ball” directly above it in one of four colors (red, yellow, green or blue). The other data given are:
- the number of players at the moment
- the price for each slot (This is normally very low, sometimes as little as one cent.)
- the prize paid out
- the amount of the jackpot (Here a name, such as Victoria 90, is also given.)
- play (Normally, it says “Started;” if the game is in progress, a downward-counting counter appears instead. In either case, when the mouse is positioned over it, it changes to “Play now.”)
A clock, complete with the seconds, appears in the upper right corner of the table. (Of course, it is in English time.)
To play, click on the Started button mentioned above and enter your username and password.
Viking Winners bingo can be played on a mobile phone. To do so, just visit the mobile section of the website and download either the Apple or the Android version of their app.
Pros and cons
- No deposit is required to join.
- So many games can be played, and the amount paid out is amazing.
- A mobile version is available.
- It is based in Great Britain, so prices are given in pounds which might not be ideal for people playing in other countries.