A Canadian bet is similar to a Yankee. It consists of five selections and 26 different bets. It gives punters a chance to enjoy returns without all of the selections coming in.
So how can you place one of these bets?
The Canadian bet is made up of 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds and 1 five-fold accumulator
The bet seems complex and, in many ways, it is. But it is simple to place online, choose your five games or results that you want to bet and then pick the Canadian bet. It will automatically make it into what we described above.
The Canadian Bet Explained
This type of bet is similar to a Yankee bet and a Lucky 31. The difference is it entails five different selections and a total of 26 bets. It’s also known as a Super Yankee, due to its resemblance and the fact that it offers more bets.
- It has five different betting selections
- In total there will be 26 bets spread across these choices
- The bets are 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds and a five-fold accumulator
This type of punt allows you more chance of winning. It’s more expensive than an accumulator. That’s because of the number of bets, you can easily play around with the stake to ensure it does not exceed the desired total.
If you put on a five-fold and one result loses, then the accumulator is redundant. But if you enjoy a Canadian bet, then you’ll still be able to enjoy great returns. It can be difficult to calculate the amount, due to the variables that occur.
The Super Yankee needs a minimum of two winning choices to guarantee a return.
Each runner has an equal effect on the return from this bet meaning that a single loss can cause a huge impact on the overall winnings.
Like the Lucky 31, The Canadian boasts a range of bookmaker bonuses and since there are a vast variety of outcomes for this bet. Players usually utilise bet calculators to experiment with different selections and returns.
Canadian Bet Returns
As mentioned, manually calculating the returns can be difficult. The returns that are shown when you place the bet are taking into account, the maximum reward.
You only need two successful picks to generate money back. If you want to find out how much you’ve won then you will need to times the odds of each winning bet. You will need to check the winning doubles, trebles, four-folds and accumulator.
- Multiply the odds of the winning doubles. Then do the same for trebles, four-folds and the accumulator.
- You can then add all of the amounts together to total the returns that you’ll profit.
- We recommend calculating this on an official Canadian bet calculator online.
Other Betting Options
To see other types of bets you can place on various sports, check out the list below:
- Acca Boost Offer from Coral - The Ins and Outs
- Ante Post Betting
- Baseball Bet Types
- Basketball Bet Types
- Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Deal
- bet365 Auto Cash Out
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Offer
- bet365 Edit Bet
- Bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus Explained
- bet365 Unlimited Places On First Goalscorer
- Betfair #OddsOnThat
- Betfair Acca Edge Insurance
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Cashout and Partial Cash Out
- Betfred #PickYourPunt
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Double Delight Hat-Trick Heaven
- Betfred Goals Galore Explained
- Betfred Money Back Offers Explained
- BetVictor #PriceItUp
- Betvictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Bet Calculator
- BetVictor Cashout
- BetVictor Golden Goal
- BetVictor Mobile App
- BetVictor Price Promise
- Both Teams to Score Bet
- Boxing Bet Types
- Boylesports Acca Bonus
- BoyleSports Acca Insurance
- BoyleSports Acca Loyalty
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Mobile App Review
- Coral #YourCall
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Free
- Coral Bet and Get Club
- Coral Build Your Bet
- Coral Connect Card
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Coral Football Acca Insurance
- Coral Football Jackpot
- Coral Player Bets
- Coral Win Win Get In Offer
- Correct Score Betting
- Cricket Bet Types
- Darts Bet Types
- eSports Bet Types
- F1 Bet Types
- First Goalscorer Bets
- Football Bet Types
- Football Handicap Betting
- Football Transfer Betting
- Full Cash Out and Partially Cashing Out at Coral
- Goals in Both Halves Betting
- Golf Bet Types
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Hockey Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- How to Place a Bet
- How to Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- How To Place an Accumulator on Paddy Power
- How To Place an Accumulator on William Hill
- Man of the Match Betting
- NASCAR Bet Types
- NFL Bet Types
- Paddy Power 2-Up-You-Win
- Rugby League Bet Types
- Rugby Union Bet Types
- Snooker Bet Types
- Tennis Bet Types
- The Full Guide For Bet365's Bet Builder Feature
- The Tote Placepot - Ultimate Guide
- Total Corners Betting Explained
- Total Goal Minutes Bet
- Tote Exacta - The Ultimate Guide
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot - The Ultimate guide
- Tote Scoop6
- Tote Trifecta - The Ultimate Guide
- UFC Bet Types
- Virtual Bet Types
- Volleyball Bet Types
- What Does "Starting Price" Mean in Betting?
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- What is an Accumulator Bet?
- What is an Alphabet Bet All About?
- What is an Each Way Bet?
How to Place a Canadian Bet
As complicated as it sounds, it’s actually a very easy bet to place. It’s a thrilling one due to the chances of winning.
Follow these simple steps when placing a bet of this nature.
- Find the five selections you wish to place. Add them to your betslip.
- Enter the stake in the Canadian box under multiple bets.
- Confirm the bet. It’s that simple!
So now you know how a Canadian bet works, why not try it next time you’re betting on sports?