Wild North Slot Machine is an animal-themed slot game with free spins and scatters symbols. Powered by Play ‘N Go software with a return to player value of 94% and a medium variance. This casino game offers bonuses, spin and win prizes and jackpot.
Wade through the snow and peer through the tall, snow-laden trees to catch a glimpse of the majestic wild animals that roam the night. Will the striking Northern Lights illuminate your way to find these animals in September 2021?
Learn how to land the big wins with wild symbols, scatter symbols, free spin rounds, and tons of bonus features in this Wild North Slot Review.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Wild North Slot Sites
- 2 About Wild North Slot
- 3 How to Play The Wild North Slot Online
- 4 Interactive Features
- 5 What Symbol Trigger the Wild North Slot Bonus Free Spins?
- 6 Slot Info
- 7 Paylines and Stakes
- 8 Wild North Slot Game Software
- 9 What is the Wild North Slot RTP?
- 10 Summary
- 11 You May Also Like
Best Wild North Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Best Wild North Slot Sites in September 2021:
About Wild North Slot
Wild North Slot is an animal-themed game. The different elements in the game draw inspiration from the different animals, terrain, and scenery found in the Arctic.
Wild North Slot is a video-based slot-type game. The game has five reels and up to 4 lines for each of the reels. Play ‘N Go released Wild North Slot on the 27th of August, 2015.
The game has an impressive narration. It successfully sets the mood and the scene of the gameplay right away with its graphics. The combination of the visual and audio design immerses the player in the story.
The game is in a white forest with snow covering the trees and the ground. The colour schemes in the game are in cool whites and blues with touches of browns and purples. The different visual elements in the game complete the ambience.
How to Play The Wild North Slot Online
To start playing the Wild North Slot, a player has to set up the game.
- The first step in the game is to choose the coin size using the set of + and – and denomination control buttons on the panel.
- After customizing the coin size places as the bet for the round, all a player has to do is to spin the reels using the rectangular Spin button.
The Wild North Slot is fully optimized to be accessible on different platforms. The game is playable on a desktop computer, on tablets, and mobile phones. It is compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
The Wild North Slot gives its players several special features that can help a player win more prizes.
- North Symbols. The low paying symbols in the game are classic royal playing card symbols. This includes the 9, 10, and Jack. It also includes the Queen, King, and the Ace.
The high paying symbols in the game are the wild animals found in the Arctic. This includes the grizzly bear and the wolf. It also includes the reindeer and the owl.
- Lynx Wild. The wild symbol in the game is the Lynx, a kind of wild cat found in snowy areas. The wild symbol can substitute for other symbols in the game to complete winning combinations. The only symbol it cannot substitute for is the scatter.
The wild symbol also pays on its own.
- Autoplay Option. The Autoplay option lets a player spin the reels for several turns without interruption. A player selects the number of turns they want to spend the reels spinning.
What Symbol Trigger the Wild North Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Wild North Slot gives its players a bonus spin round.
- Light Scatter. The scatter symbol in the game is a picture of the Northern Lights glowing green in the dark blue sky over a snowy land. Landing three or more Northern Light Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels in a single spin triggers the Northern Light Bonus Game.
- Northern Lights Bonus Game. When the Northern Lights Bonus Game triggers, the player is taken to another screen. The feature starts by spinning the Bonus Feature Wheel to win 1 of the seven bonus features.
- The Great Wilderness. The Great Wilderness feature tile is a picture with the five animal symbols in the game. If the player lands this feature, Mega Symbols covering a 4×4 area on the reels will land reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 on each free spin. The player receives three free spins.
- Wild Lynx. The Wild Lynx feature awards the player with three free spins. In this feature, 1 or 2 reels will be entirely wild during each free spin.
- Running Reindeer. The Running Reindeer awards an initial one free spins. In this feature, the Reindeer symbol is stacked on reels 2, 3, and 4.
Whenever the Reindeer fully covers the reels 2, 3, and 4, or when the Reindeer forms a 3×3 grid, the player receives one re-spin.
- Savage Bear. The player receives one free spin in the Savage Bear feature. Before the free spin, the player receives a random multiplier. The multiplier can be up to x30.
- Wolf Pack. The Wolf Pack feature awards one free spin. During this feature, a large Wolf symbol covering a 2×2 grid appears and sticks on the reels. One re-spin is awarded when extra Wolves land on the reels.
In the Wolf Pack feature, the Wolf is a wild symbol. The wild symbol can substitute for other symbols in the game to complete winning combinations. The only symbol it cannot substitute for is the scatter.
- Eyes of the Owl. The Eyes of the Owl feature gives players one free spin. This feature awards 2 Owl symbols covering a 2×2 grid and sticks on the reels. One extra re-spin is awarded until the player lands a win.
- Wild North Explorer. The Wild North Explorer feature takes the player to a screen with 20 covered tiles. The player selects a tile to reveal hidden rewards, like cash prizes and bonus features.
- Return Image. The Return Images in the feature are the Reindeer, the Grizzly Bear, the Wolf, and the Owl. When the player selects any one of the Return Images, the associated bonus feature is awarded. Then, the player is returned to the Wild North Explorer grid to select another tile.
- Final Image. The Final Images in the feature are the Lynx, the Great Wilderness tile, and a red ‘X’. When the player selects any one of the Final Image, any related bonus is awarded, and the Wild North Explorer feature ends.
|Wild North Slot Machine||Attributes|
Wild North Slot Machine
Wild Lynx, Free spins & Scatter Symbol
Real Money Wins
Paylines and Stakes
To win at Wild North Slot, a player has to line up at least three matching symbols across an active payline. Only the highest paying winning combination across a payline is paid.
The paylines in the game are fixed and only pay one-way. The winning combination has to be formed from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
A player has up to 15 ways to win in Montezuma Megaways Slot on every spin. The least amount a player can place as a bet in the game is 0.2. The highest amount a player can place as a bet is 100.
Wild North Slot Game Software
Wild North Slot is powered by Play ‘N Go software.
Play ‘N Go started by offering their services as a subsidiary for other bigger companies. Eventually, Play’N Go began releasing original games that placed them as one of the best game developers in the industry.
What is the Wild North Slot RTP?
The RTP of Wild North Slot is 94%.
This return rate is slightly lower than the current rate average for most games in the market, but the game still awards big wins to its players. The rate predicts that for every 1 pound placed a bet; the player can win back 94 pence.
What is the Wild North Slot Variance?
The Wild North Slot is a game with a medium variance. This variance rate predicts that average wins are awarded steadily throughout the game.
The different design and gameplay elements of the Wild North Slot are cohesively designed. The many features help keep the game interactive and fully immerses the player in September 2021. Adding a progressive jackpot can increase interest in the game.
All things considered, Wild North Slot is a game that can warm up even the coldest northern winters.
You May Also Like
We have researched and reviewed all other Play n Go Games you might also like:
- 5x Magic Slot Machine
- 7 Sins Slot Machine
- Banana Rock Slot Machine
- Battle Royal Slot Machine
- Big Win 777 Slot Machine
- Big Win Cat Slot Machine
- Cash Vandal Slot Machine
- Cats and Cash Slot Machine
- Contact Slot Machine
- Cops 'n' Robbers Slot Machine
- Crazy Cow Slot Machine
- Crystal Sun Slot Machine
- Demon Slot Machine
- Doom of Egypt Slot Machine
- Enchanted Meadow Slot Machine
- Energoonz Slot Machine
- Fire Joker Slot Machine
- Firefly Frenzy Slot Machine
- Game of Gladiators Slot Machine
- Gemix Slot Machine
- Gold King Slot Machine
- Golden Colts Slot Machine
- Golden Ticket Slot Machine
- House of Doom Slot Machine
- Hugo 2 Slot Machine
- Hugo Goal Slot Machine
- Hugo Slot Machine
- Hugo's Adventure Slot Machine
- Inferno Joker Slot Machine
- Inferno Star Slot Machine
- Jade Magician Slot Machine
- Lady of Fortune Slot Machine
- Legacy of Egypt Slot Machine
- Leprechaun Goes to Hell Slot Machine
- Mermaid's Diamonds Slot Machine
- Merry Xmas Slot Machine
- Mission Cash Slot Machine
- Moon Princess Slot Machine
- Multifruit Slot Machine
- Mystery Joker 6000 Slot Machine
- Mystery Joker Slot Machine
- Ninja Fruit Slot Machine
- Perfect Gems Slot Machine
- Phoenix Reborn Slot Machine
- Planet Fortune Slot Machine
- Prosperity Palace Slot Machine
- Raging Rex Slot Machine
- Rainforest Magic Slot Machine
- Reactoonz Slot Machine
- Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness Slot Machine
- Rise of Dead Slot Machine
- Rise of Merlin Slot Machine
- Rise of Olympus Slot Machine
- Sabaton Slot Machine
- Sails of Gold Slot Machine
- Sizzling Spins Slot Machine
- Star Joker Slot Machine
- Street Magic Slot Machine
- Super Flip Slot Machine
- Sweet 27 Slot Machine
- The Rise of Dead Slot Machine
- The Sword and The Grail Slot Machine
- Viking Runecraft Slot Machine
- Wild Blood Slot Machine
- Wild Falls Slot Machine
- Wild North Slot Machine
- Wild Rails Slot Machine
- Wizard of Gems Slot Machine
- Xmas Joker Slot Machine