The William Hill Affiliate Program is used to promote the brand’s various online gaming verticals. It enables other sites to display offers and reviews for William Hill so that new players can click through and sign up themselves. This is a great way for affiliates to make money through commission as well as it being good promotion for the big brand itself.
They are a predominantly UK based company with most of their operations targeting UK-based players. With the affiliate program, they offer the opportunity to promote the different branches of their business.
William Hill Online Brands
The main william hill online brands are:
- William Hill Affiliate Program
- William Hill Best Virtual Betting Promo Code
- William Hill Bingo Latest Bonus Code
- William Hill Casino Latest Bonus Codes
- William Hill E-Sports Latest Promo Code
- William Hill Football Promo Codes
- William Hill Horse Racing Promo Code
- William Hill In Play Betting Offers
- William Hill Live Casino Best Promo Code
- William Hill Online Roulette Best Promo Code
- William Hill Sports Betting Mobile
- William Hill Sports Betting Online Bonus
- William Hill Vegas Latest Promo Codes
Most people will recognise the name as being one of the most popular bookmakers on British high streets. Since launching their online betting services, they have been able to branch out into other gaming services such as casino and bingo.
William Hill Affiliates UK
For anyone in the UK wanting to join the affiliate program, you can sign up with William Hill Affiliates today and enter your site details to get started. Promoting them on your site will give you a revenue share deal which means you earn a percentage of however much a player deposits after signing up through your affiliate link.
Another type of deal you could get is CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) which is a set fee paid to you for each person that signs up through your affiliate link. They often give hybrid deals as well which gives both a CPA fee and a revenue share.
The deal you are able to negotiate with your affiliate manager will depend on a few different factors. Some of these include:
- Your site traffic
- Position of their brand on your site
- Conversion rate through your affiliate link
It is likely that once you become an established affiliate and you have the numbers to show, you will be able to negotiate a better deal than your starting one.