Cats are some of the cutest domestic animals in the world. They rule the households of cat lovers, they rule the internet, and now, they rule the slot game universe.
Copy Cat Slots is a 5-reel video slot game with 25 paylines, 3 rows, and a cat theme. This cartoon-style NetEnt casino game has a low variance and a 96.76% RTP. It has a Gold Cat Wild that activates the Stacked Wilds and Copy Cat features, and a Bell Scatter that triggers the Free Spins Bonus.
Are you up to petting cats to win big prizes?
Discover how to play Copy Cats Slot with the stacked wilds, stacked scatters, and the bonus game to win enough prizes to support your clowder of kitties in this Copy Cat Slots Review.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Copy Cat Slot Sites
- 2 About Copy Cats Slots
- 3 Slot Info
- 4 Paylines and Stakes
- 5 Interactive Features
- 6 What Symbol Triggers the Copy Cat Slots Bonus Free Spins?
- 7 Copy Cats Slots Software
- 8 How to Play Copy Cats Slots
- 9 What is the Copy Cats Slots RTP?
- 10 Summary
Best Copy Cat Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Best Copy Cat Slot Sites in November 2021:
About Copy Cats Slots
Copy Cats is a game with five reels and twenty-five paylines. The game was first released in May 2017.
It is about a group of cats in a quaint neighbourhood imitating each other to award the player with excellent winning combinations. Copy Cats is an exciting game that can make even the people hate cats fall in love with felines.
Copy Cats has a set of colourful cats and pastel graphic traits. The elements of the screen are all designed to look like a cartoon.
Copy Cats has five reels arranged in three rows with twenty-five fixed paylines.
The slots are set against a pastel neighbourhood filled with cute houses in pastel colours. The skies are in calming late afternoon colours which will, later on, change to a purple, night colours.
The reels themselves are transparent with a thin border. The reels are programmed to turn smoothly and land softly across a payline. A quirky soundtrack plays in the background as the reels are spinning.
The symbols in the game are all related to cats. There are four paw prints in different colours, fish bones, a toy mouse, and milk. There are also cats in different colours.
|Copy Cat Slots||Attributes|
Copy Cat Slot Game
Gold Cat Wild, Bell Scatter, Stacked Wilds, Copy Cat, Free Spins
23rd May 2017
Paylines and Stakes
Landing several similar icons in the reels to complete a winning combination rewards the player. Different numbers of symbols in the reels have varying equivalent pays.
The lower paying symbols in the game are cat food and accessories. The higher paying icons are the three cat symbols.
Here are the pays of the symbols in the game arranged from the lowest payer to the highest payer. The pays of each symbol are set with the three-of-a-kind pay first, followed by the four-of-a-kind pay. The last amount shown is the pay if a player lands a similar symbol in all five reels.
- Fishbones = 10, 20, 30
- Bottle of Milk = 10, 30, 50
- Orange Toy Mouse = 10, 40, 75
- Blue Cat = 15, 50, 100
- Pink Cat = 20, 70, 150
- Red Cat = 25, 100, 200
It is important to note that to claim the highest possible prize from Copy Cat, a player has to play at the highest stakes possible.
Copy Cat Slot has both a wild symbol and a scatter icon. The wild symbol in the online casino game is Golden Cat, while the scatter in the game is the Bell Cat Collar.
- The Golden Cat Wild Symbol. The Golden Cat can act as a substitute for all the other symbols in the game, except for the Bell Cat Collar. This symbol can complete a winning combination in the reels as a substitute. The wild feature can be used in both the base game and the bonus game.
- The Bell Cat Collar Scatter Symbol. The Bell Cat Collar can land on the first, third, and fifth reels. Landing three Bell Cat Collars on any of the mentioned reels triggers the games bonus round. The bonus round can be reactivated when the player can land three Bell Cat Collars in the bonus game.
Copy Cat also has the Stacked Symbols and Stacked Wilds Features.
- The Stacked Symbols happens when multiples of one symbol are vertically staked one a reel. This feature makes it possible to fill in one or all of the reels with the same symbol.
- The Stacked Wilds works the same way as the Stacked Symbols; only this time, the wild icon of the game is the symbol that is stacked on the reels.
What Symbol Triggers the Copy Cat Slots Bonus Free Spins?
Copy Cat has two other bonus features. The first bonus feature is a Free Spin round. The second bonus feature is the Copy Cat feature which is triggered in the base game.
- Free Spins. The Free Spins round is reactivated when a player lands the three scatter symbols on the first, third, and fifth reels. In this feature, ten free spins will be given to the player. During the bonus round, all the cat symbols on the reels are wilds regardless of colour.
- Copy Cat Feature. This feature is triggered whenever the first reel is filled with a Stacked Symbol. While the Stacked Symbols in the first reels do not move, all the other reels will start spinning. While the second, third, fourth, and fifth reels are spinning, the stacked symbol in the first reel will hopefully be copied to fill all the reels with one symbol.
Copy Cats Slots Software
Copy Cats Slot is another development by NetEnt.
NetEnt Gaming designs its games to integrate realistic graphics. They made sure to keep track of the performance of their games using a sophisticated management system.
How to Play Copy Cats Slots
To win at Copy Cats, a player has to match similar symbols from left to right across an active payline.
- With five reels and twenty-five fixed paylines, there are many winning combinations that a player can chance upon.
- To start playing Copy Cats, a player has to first adjust the coin sizes using the buttons on the screen under Coin Value. The smallest possible coin size in the game is 0.01, and the biggest coin size is 0.5.
- A player can also adjust the number of coins in each fixed payline. A payline can hold at least one coin and at most ten coins. This can change by pressing the buttons under Level.
- After setting the coin size and the game level, a player can start turning the reels by clicking on the round pink button at the bottom of the screen. If a player wants to play at the highest possible stakes, they can click on the Max Bet button to set up the game quickly. The reels can also be turned without interruption for several turns by clicking on the Autoplay option.
Play Copy Cats Slot anywhere you go. Copy Cat Slots can be accessed through mobile phones, for both android and apple devices.
What is the Copy Cats Slots RTP?
Copy Cats has an RTP rate of 96%. Though this is the average RTP for most games int he market, a player can expect decent wins based on this rating.
What is the Copy Cats Slot Variance?
Copy Cat Slots also has a low variance. This low variance rate advises a player that lower wins are awarded more often.
Copy Cats has an excellent graphic design and offers players with high payout probability. The additional features of the game also make the gameplay more immersive. Adding a progressive jackpot will make the game more popular in the market.
This game has something unique to offer for everyone, whether or not you like cats. Copy Cat slot is a game worthy of a cat’s purrs and to spend your time on in November 2021.