Apple Pay has fast become a sought-after payment method online but is it a secure way to pay on bingo sites?
Something many bingo players worry about is whether a payment is secure and whether it’s worth using over other payment options.
The reputable brand offers one of our favourite secure bingo payment methods – it’s speedy, safe and straightforward for all Apple users. You will be able to enjoy TouchID, FaceID and unique passcodes to keep your account safe during deposits and withdrawals.
Effortlessly discover the best bingo sites that accept Apple Pay using our expert list in 2023.
Table of Content
- 1 What Are The Best Apple Pay Bingo Sites
- 2 How to Use Apple Pay Bingo
- 3 Benefits Of Apple Pay Bingo
- 4 Do Bingo Sites Accept Apple Pay?
- 5 Are Apple Pay Bingo Sites Safe?
- 6 How We Choose Apple Pay Bingo Sites
- 7 What are Apple Pay Deposit Limits on Bingo Sites?
- 8 Potential Downsides of Apple Pay
- 9 FAQs
- 10 Summary
- 11 Apple Pay Alternatives for Bingo Sites
What Are The Best Apple Pay Bingo Sites
If you’re wondering what bingo sites accept Apple Pay, read on… From our research, here are the best Apple Pay bingo sites:
- Buzz Bingo is a leading online bingo site in the UK with various bingo games and bingo rooms. You can enjoy secure payment methods, including the Apple Pay option.
Deposit & stake £10 Bingo get £30 bonus (x4 WR) + £10 Club voucher, &/or stake £10 slots get 200 x 10p Fire Blaze™ Blue Wizard Megaways™ spins (x20 WR) + £5 Club slots voucher. Use or add to balance to get both. 18+. Play from mobile and pay using Apple Pay app from your iOS mobile device.Full T&C's Apply
- Costa Bingo now supports Apple Pay payments, deposit and withdraw in no-time using this app payment option from your iOS device.
18+ new players only. Offer only valid on a player’s 1st deposit at Costa Bingo. Deposit min £10 to get 200% Bingo Bonus (max £200) + 20 Free Spins [FS] on Irish Luck. FS wins capped at max £2 real cash. To withdraw bingo bonus & related wins, wager 4x the amount of deposit + bonus funds. Deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. General withdrawal restrictions. Deposit and withdraw from your iPhone, iPad or Macbook with Apple Pay.Full T&C's Apply
- Ladbrokes now accepts payments via Apple Pay and other e-wallets. This safe and easy payment avoids the need to share any bank account details.
18+. New customers only. The most established PayPal-accepting sites include Ladbrokes Bingo. Min deposit and spend £10 on Bingo within 7 days of registering and creating a Chat Name on Ladbrokes Bingo to receive £40 Bingo Bonus. 2 x wagering req apply. Bonus valid for 7 days. Country restrictions. T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
- You can pay from your mobile device if you prefer to play using Apple Pay. Enjoy depositing from your iOS device.
1st time depositors only. Min Deposit £10. Max bingo bonus £20. To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager x4 the amount of your Bonus funds. 20 Free Spins [FS]. FS are valid on Starburst, for 7 days. FS wins are granted in games bonus after all FS are used. Games Bonus wins cap: £400 + the initial bonus amount. Wagering req. vary by game. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time.Full T&C's Apply
- Mr Green Bingo allows you to use Apple Pay from a smartphone, tablet or smartwatch. Use this iOS payment whilst on the go.
Deposit today via PayPal to take advantage of a wide range of offers at Mr Green Bingo, including on slots and casino games. T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org.Full T&C's Apply
- Sun Bingo offers Apple Pay as a payment method, deposits and withdrawals have been made quick and easy, but more importantly, secure.
Deposit Via Apple Pay for instant transfer of cash. Free Spins must be accepted within 48 hours; winnings have 30x wagering, which must be wagered within this time. Bingo Bonus has 4x Wagering; the bonus must be accepted & wagered within 7 days. 1 new player offers only. UK & ROI. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
If you’re looking for Apple Pay casino sites, then you can check out our full list.
How to Use Apple Pay Bingo
Making a payment at these bingo sites is simple, follow these steps to pay with your Apple Pay account:
- Go to your bingo account
- Select payments or deposit
- You will need to add your Apple Pay if you haven’t already
- Select the amount and choose Apple Pay as your method
- Confirm on your phone or mobile device within seconds
Benefits Of Apple Pay Bingo
Searching for your wallet or purse to grab your debit card isn’t the most devastating thing in the world, but it can be frustrating and easily avoided.
But not only that, there are many other advantages to using Apple Pay bingo sites:
- No Bank Details: A convenient security measure of Apple Pay is that you aren’t required to share your bank details or enter any of your payment information on a bingo site. Essentially, offering you a form of 2FA.
- Fast Deposit: It’s fast – you can easily make a deposit within seconds. Most payments for deposits and withdrawals are received in minutes.
- No Fees: There are no fees attached to this pleasure. Enjoy peace of mind as you make payments using this iOS payment type.
- High Security: In addition to the no bank details needed, you can lock your account behind passwords, TouchID and codes.
- No Faffing: If you’d like to avoid messing around, pay by simply using TouchID or facial recognition.
Do Bingo Sites Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, of course, bingo sites now accept apple pay payment methods.
It’s a new growing trend among iGaming operators, so more bingo brands have started adding this payment system to their list.
Many sites will offer bonuses to first-time depositors, such as free bingo tickets and more. So it’s a good idea to look out for these when depositing with Apple Pay or any other method.
Are Apple Pay Bingo Sites Safe?
Apple Pay is recognised as a secure and safe payment option, the iOS software makes it easy to use.
Here are some of the security measures:
- TouchID: Using your fingerprint as a security pass
- FaceID: You can use facial recognition for quick security
- Code: Get a unique passcode
- 2FA: You can enjoy two-factor authentication
How We Choose Apple Pay Bingo Sites
There are several factors that we take into consideration when picking our favourite Apple Pay bingo sites. Here are some of the features that we take into account:
- Welcome Bonus: Like most, when looking for bingo sites we check out the sign-up bonus first. If you’re new to a bingo site, then it’s worth taking them up on their welcome offer; it can be free spins, free bingo or match bonuses.
- Licensed & Regulated: All bingo websites we have handpicked are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
- Reputable: It’s key to pick out trusty and reputable brands that are known for delivering the best bingo experiences; we only select bingo domains that we have tested ourselves.
- Game Selection: It’s always great to get various games from bingo to slots. Our team also looks out for the most popular and sought-after titles.
- Payment Methods: Only choose websites with secure payment methods. It goes without saying our list does, with each of the bingo sites accepting Apple Pay deposits and withdrawals.
What are Apple Pay Deposit Limits on Bingo Sites?
Apple Pay deposit limits reach heights of £10,000.
Deposit parameters vary depending on the particular bingo sites – the minimum deposit is usually between £5-£20.
Potential Downsides of Apple Pay
As well as looking for strengths, we have also had a look at the potential disadvantages. This includes the following:
- Apple Pay isn’t available on all bingo sites
- Only for Apple and iOS users
- Not all welcome bonuses accept Apple Pay
Are There Other Mobile Payment Options?
Are Apple Pay Bingo Sites Safe?
We can’t recommend all Apple Pay bingo sites, but we can confidently tell you that all the Apple Pay bingo sites on our list are safe and secure.
Apple Pay is a trusty payment option, as you’d expect. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission licenses the sites we’ve recommended.
Can I Use Apple Pay Bingo Sites on Android?
Although Android users have no option to make payments via Apple Pay, you can play the same bingo websites. That’s because these brands also have other payment options available.
It’s great to see many of the best bingo brands now accepting Apple Pay. If you’re an Apple user then you will enjoy fast and secure deposits on the go.
Apple Pay Alternatives for Bingo Sites
Here is a list of payment methods you can use to deposit and play online bingo: