If you want to make safe and secure payments from the comfort of your mobile device, then you can use Samsung Pay.
This digital wallet is available for all Samsung users making it easy to deposit at bingo sites. Add funds on the move with your e-wallet.
Our experienced team have sifted through thousands of bingo sites, and we’ve now picked out the best Samsung Pay bingo sites in 2023.
Looking for casinos? Then you check out the top Samsung Pay casinos.
Table of Content
- 1 Which Bingo Sites Accept Samsung Pay?
- 2 How Samsung Pay Works on Bingo Sites
- 3 How to Place a Bet with Samsung Pay Online
- 4 How to Connect Your Samsung Pay
- 5 What’s So Good About Samsung Pay?
- 6 Samsung Pay Deposits
- 7 Samsung Pay Withdrawal
- 8 Are Samsung Pay Bingo Sites Secure?
- 9 How We Pick the Top Samsung Pay Bingo Sites
- 10 What Mobile Can I Use Samsung Pay?
- 11 Samsung Pay FAQs
- 12 Summary
- 13 Other Online Casino Payment Methods
Which Bingo Sites Accept Samsung Pay?
You can find all of the top-rated bingo sites that accept Samsung Pay with our complete list:
- Fever Bingo is a mobile bingo site with many rooms and games available. They accept a range of popular payment methods, including Samsung Pay.
- Buzz Bingo is one of the leading online bingo sites available and they have Samsung Pay wallets as one of the deposit methods.
- You won’t be short of choice at Unibet Bingo – enjoy their variety of bingo and slot games. You can even register today for a welcome bonus on this Samsung Pay accepted bingo site.
- PlayOJO Bingo is a mobile-friendly bingo site with a long list of payment options, including Samsung Pay.
- Sun Bingo is one of the most popular bingo websites that comes with Samsung Pay options – make a speedy deposit using this e-wallet.
- If you’re looking to deposit and play Heart Bingo, then you will be glad to know they now offer Samsung Pay as an accepted bingo payment method.
- Umbingo Samsung Pay is easy to use and as secure as possible. Make secure payments with fast deposits and also enjoy fast withdrawals.
- You can deposit on Betfred from your mobile device while on the go. If you’re playing from the APK app, you may want to use Samsung Pay to deposit.
- Fabulous bingo is a smaller bingo site than others on the list but they’re known for a variety of bingo games and welcome bonuses.
If you don’t own a Samsung mobile phone, you can utilise several other payment methods such as Pay by Phone Bill, e-wallets and more. Find more with our guide on bingo payment methods.
How Samsung Pay Works on Bingo Sites
Samsung Pay is available on most of the best bingo sites, allowing you to deposit and withdraw funds from your account quickly.
Seamlessly enjoy transactions from your mobile devices. Samsung Pay can only be used on Samsung devices.
Deposit using this payment method and play mobile bingo on the go. This secure payment option provides an extra layer of protection, allowing you to withhold your bank details from bingo sites.
How to Place a Bet with Samsung Pay Online
Placing bets on bingo sites requires you to make a deposit. Follow these steps to add funds to your bingo account:
- Pick out your favourite bingo sites and register today
- You can then find bingo games
- Click on your account
- Select payment options or deposit
- Choose Samsung Pay as the payment option
- Enter the deposit amount
- Confirm your Samsung Pin
If you haven’t connected your Samsung Pay wallet to your bingo account, read on for more details.
How to Connect Your Samsung Pay
It takes minutes to connect your Samsung Pay to bingo sites, here’s how:
- Go to your bingo site
- Visit your account settings
- Go onto payment details
- Add a payment method
- Enter your Samsung Pay details
- Confirm on your Samsung Pay application
What’s So Good About Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay isn’t just used on real money bingo apps; it can also be used like a contactless card for shopping and other purchases.
Here are the benefits of Samsung Pay:
- An extra layer of security – You won’t share your bank details with any merchant or bingo site. Instead, you use the e-wallet without entering your bank or debit card details.
- Security – It’s a safe payment method with facial recognition, fingerprint ID and a security pin.
- Data security – A number is tokenised, and no account number is used. This is a unique number for each transaction.
- Fast Deposits – Make speedy deposits at bingo sites with instant access to your e-wallet. Open the app on your phone and make a deposit.
- Mobile Use – This wallet is used for mobile bingo sites and purchases. It allows you to access payments on the move. Easily confirm payments with your pin on your phone.
Samsung Pay Deposits
This e-wallet is an ideal deposit method at mobile bingo sites – you can easily make payments within seconds.
It offers a quick and convenient deposit option with plenty of security measures. We believe this to be one of the safest ways for bingo players to make payments online.
Samsung Pay Withdrawal
Using your Samsung Pay account, you can withdraw winnings from an online bingo site. Simply withdraw from your online bingo sites like you would via any other payment method.
Visit the withdrawal option on your account, select the amount you wish to take out of your balance and then select Samsung Pay.
Most bingo sites require you to withdraw from the same payment option you used to deposit.
Are Samsung Pay Bingo Sites Secure?
All the listed bingo sites are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, ensuring fair play.
In addition to being licensed, we have thoroughly researched the Samsung payment method. It’s known for its security – with Knox Security sure to keep your phone contents secure.
They also have fingerprint, facial recognition and security pins.
All e-wallets and digital wallets also provide an extra layer of security in-between the bingo site and your bank account.
How We Pick the Top Samsung Pay Bingo Sites
When picking out our compilation of the top bingo sites with Samsung Pay, there are some key features that we look for:
Accepts Samsung Pay
First, our job is to distinguish between bingo sites and mobile bingo sites that accept Samsung Pay.
We find all the bingo brands that allow Samsung Pay before we can go ad review each one individually.
We consider the welcome offer whenever we are looking for new bingo sites.
This offer is a ‘make or break’ for many, but for us, it’s one of a few main factors to consider. If you register for a new bingo site, you should expect to be gifted a promotion of some kind.
The bonuses often come in the form of free spins, free bingo or a match bonus.
Existing Player Bonuses
It’s not all about the welcome bonus for new customers; we also check out the regular deals aimed at existing customers.
In order to make it into our top list, we expect regular offers that expand further than a novel welcome bonus.
Find your favourite bingo games before signing up at a site. When handpicking our preferred Samsung Pay bingo websites, we take scroll through the games.
We enjoy both quality and quantity, it’s great to have a selection to pick from, but we also look out for the most popular bingo games.
This often includes 75-ball, 80-ball, 90-ball and speed bingo. We also search for the best bingo rooms that offer different themes.
You can also find penny bingo or newbie bingo with affordable bingo tickets.
What Mobile Can I Use Samsung Pay?
Use this digital wallet on your Samsung mobile phone or tablet. Here are some the devices you can use Samsung Pay on:
- Samsung Galaxy A30s
- Samsung Galaxy F62
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note5
- Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Samsung Galaxy Note20
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy A31
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy A50s
- Samsung Galaxy A51
- Samsung Galaxy A52
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy A70
- Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Samsung Galaxy A71
- Samsung Galaxy A72
- Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)
- Samsung Galaxy A80
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A30s
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A31
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A32
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A5 (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A5 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A70
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A70s
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A71
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A72
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8+ (2018)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A80
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S10e
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S20
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S20 FE 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S20 Ultra
Samsung Pay FAQs
Do I Get a Welcome Bingo Bonus if I Use Samsung Pay?
Always check the T&Cs before signing up, but for the mostpart, Samsung Pay is accepted for welcome bonuses.
There are times when a bingo site will exclude specific deposit methods, but we’re yet to find any bingo sites not allowing Samsung Pay as a deposit method for welcome offers.
Can I Use a Credit Card on Samsung Pay?
Although you can add your credit card to your Samsung Pay account, it cannot be used to deposit on gambling sites. Due to recent UK Gambling Commission regulations, you can no longer pay via a credit card on betting sites.
Are There Other Mobile E-wallets?
There are plenty of mobile e-wallets and payment methods. You can use Apple Pay, Google Pay and Android Pay the same way you can Samsung Pay.
Is Samsung Pay Safe?
Samsung Pay is one of the safest payment methods you can use. Not only does it offer a second-factor authentication where you won’t need to share your bank account, but you will also get data security and be covered by the trusty Knox security.
Find a mobile bingo site that accepts Samsung Pay, allowing for effortless transactions.
This is one of the easiest ways to make a payment; whether you’re playing on the mobile bingo app, desktop or from your browser – you can easily pay from your Samsung device.
Other Online Casino Payment Methods
Here is a list of payment methods you can use to deposit and play online casino:
You Also May Like