Join the party that celebrate the finer things in life with food, beverages, and festive decor.
The best parties boast a lavish lifestyle and you could be enjoying exactly that with the big wins on this 5-reel slot game with 243 ways to win.
Glittery disco balls, beautiful women and cocktails will be the show of this party, get on the dancefloor in an attempt to land free spins, wilds and scatter symbols.
Find out how to land the jackpot with scatter symbols, multipliers, bonus features, and a free spins round in this Party Time Slot Review.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Party Time Slot Sites
- 2 About Party Time Slot
- 3 How to Play Party Time Slot Online
- 4 Interactive Features
- 5 What Symbol Trigger the Party Time Slot Bonus Free Spins?
- 6 Paylines and Stakes
- 7 Party Time Slot Game Software
- 8 What is the Party Time Slots RTP?
- 9 Summary
Best Party Time Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Best Party Time Slot Sites in April 2021:
About Party Time Slot
Party Time Slot is a holiday-themed slot game. The game tells the story of the holiday party that we have all attended at some point.
Party Time Slot is a video-based slot-type game. The game has five reels and up to 3 lines for each of the reels. Amatic Industries released Party Time Slot on the 15th of October, 2014.
The game is over a pink and purple neon gradient accompanied by festive old-school slot game sound effects. The colour schemes in the game are in bright, neon shades of reds, greens, blues, purples, and pinks.
How to Play Party Time Slot Online
To start playing the Party Time Slot, a player has to set up the game.
- The first step in the game is to choose the bet size using the bet control button on the panel.
- After customizing the bet per line, all a player has to do is to spin the reels using the Start button.
The Party Time Slot is available on desktop computers, mobile phones, and tablets. You can play on any iOS or Android device without any download required.
The Party Time Slot gives its players several special features that can help a player win more prizes.
- Party Symbols. The different symbols in the game are designed to fit the same aesthetic as the other elements of the game. The low paying symbols in the game are classic party beverages and decors. These symbols include a glass of margarita and colourful hanging lanterns. It also includes a watermelon drink with colourful straws and party balloons. The average paying symbols in the game are things you often find in a party. This includes a red present with a yellow bow and music represented by a record and musical notes. The high paying symbols in the game are the red ‘7’ polka-dotted symbol and a pink and white two-layer cake with pink candles. The highest paying symbol in the game is the bottle of champagne over a background of fireworks.
- Gamble. The Gamble feature of the game is triggered after every winning spin. When activated, the player proceeds to another screen. To win in the gamble, the player has to guess if the next card revealed is red or black. A player can gamble their current wins or half the amount. The player can also opt to collect the winnings and exit gamble mode.
- Autoplay Option. The Autoplay option lets a player spin the reels for several turns without interruption. A player selects the number of turns they want to spend the reels spinning.
What Symbol Trigger the Party Time Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Party Time gives its players a bonus free spin round.
- Party Time Scatter. The scatter symbol in the game is the Party Time game logo. Landing 3 or more Party Time Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels in a single spin trigger the bonus spins round.
- Party Time Slot Free Spins Round. When the free spins round starts, the player is taken to another screen to spend the free spins. The number of free spins the player receives depends on the number of scatter symbols that triggered the free spins round.
- 3 Scatter symbols = 7 free spins
- 4 Scatters symbols = 10 free spins
- 5 Scatters symbols = 15 free spins
- Free Spins Multiplier. During the free spins round, a 2x multiplier symbol may land on the reels. Whenever this happens, the 2x multiplier is applied to the wins.
- Party Time Bonus Spins Retrigger. During the free spins round, landing three or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels awards extra free spins.
- Party Time Bonus Spins Wins. During the bonus free spins round, all symbols pay on any position on the reels.
Paylines and Stakes
To win at Party Time Slot, a player has to line up at least three matching symbols across an active payline. Only the highest paying winning combination across a payline is paid.
The least amount a player can place as a bet in the game is 1. The highest amount a player can place as a bet is 500.
The paylines in the game are fixed. This means that a player cannot adjust the number of active paylines in the game. The paylines in this game only pay one-way. The winning combination has to be formed from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
A player has up to 243 ways to win in Party Time Slot on every spin.
Party Time Slot Game Software
Party Time Slot is powered by Amatic Industries software.
One of the main priorities of Amatic as a gaming developer is security. Amatic games have features that discourage underage gambling.
What is the Party Time Slots RTP?
The RTP of Party Time Slot is 96%.
This rate estimates the returns that a player may gain whenever they play Party Time Slot. It predicts that for every 100 pounds placed as a bet, the player may win back at least 96 pounds.
What is the Party Time Slot Variance?
Party Time Slot is a game with a medium variance.
This variance range promises that average pays are regularly awarded in the game. Playing the game longer means having more chances to win bigger prizes.
Party Time Slot is a fun and interactive game to playing April 2021. The multiplier feature and the free spins win. Adding a progressive jackpot and more bonus features in the base game may increase interest in the game.
All things considered, Party Time Slot is the life of the party.