Bingo is staggeringly popular. It is worth billions to the economy and has seen a massive upsurge in the number of people playing since the introduction of online sites and mobile apps. As technology advances rapidly, the gambling industry needs to do everything it can to keep up with the latest trends or risk getting left behind.
Do you know much about Ethereum payments and just how many bingo sites are accepting this payment method in March 2023?
Table of Content
Best Ethereum Bingo Sites
From our research this is a list of the best Ethereum bingo sites:
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a type of cryptocurrency which uses blockchain technology. It is a digital currency which does not have a bank.
It is a decentralised software program which is used to run its own cryptocurrency, known as ether.
Secure Ethereum Bingo Payments
The latest bingo gaming sites are one of the best uses of blockchain technology as it:
- Promotes fairness
- Allows for a reduced advantage for the house
- Allows for anonymous betting
- Payments and withdrawals can be made quicker than conventional forms of payment.
This is just the beginning. These kinds of gambling sites will start cropping up everywhere because, in addition to all of these incredible benefits that you get over regular bingo sites, you also get the amazing portfolio of bingo games that you know and love.
Some of these include the Cash Cubes game and Bingo Heaven, which are really popular.
Ethereum Cryptocurrency for Bingo
The bingo sites that are not accepting Ethereum already are going to catch on to the trend soon enough.
Ethereum’s only real cryptocurrency rival is Bitcoin, and many experts believe that Ethereum will take over Bitcoin as the most popular virtual currency sooner rather than later.
We recommend that you use Ethereum for bingo if:
- You want your payments to remain anonymous.
- You have had your details hacked before and are wary of entering them online.
- You want to avoid having to wait for long periods of time to claim your winnings.
- You don’t want to give back a large portion of your winnings in fees.
- You want to play where the house advantage is reduced, and it is mathematically impossible to fix the game.
- You want to play in a professional environment.
- You love bingo!
Be sure to check the terms and conditions of any bingo sites you sign up to before playing.
Digital Currency for Bingo
The digital currency is becoming so popular that it’s difficult to say which Ethereum bingo sites are the best.
They are popping up so frequently now that what people consider their favourite site and the best online bingo site is changing all the time. In general, though, they should have these things in common:
- They should be regulated by the Gambling Commission.
- Offer no deposit trials so you can experience the site for free.
- Shouldn’t charge you for opening an account
- Have enough games to hold your interest
- Have exciting bonuses
- Charge little or no transaction fees
- Process withdrawals quickly
- Have a team that deals exclusively with any problems
- Be honest!
Deciding which of these sites is the best is an entirely personal thing. What some people enjoy about one game may be a turn off for the next person. The best thing to do is to take advantage of the no deposit bingo games and see for yourself which one is your preference.
How to Pay For Bingo with Ethereum
If you are new to the cryptocurrency revolution and want to know how to pay for bingo with Ethereum then just follow this simple explanation;
- Get an online wallet – Because Ethereum is a virtual currency, you’ll need a virtual wallet to put your money in. No personal details are sent with any transaction, so your wallet is your ‘address’ for transactions to be sent to. They are free to download and only take a few minutes to set up.
- Buy Ethereum – This also is very simple. The digital currency can be purchased using various methods, but credit and debit cards are the most popular. There are many sites where you can purchase cryptocurrency from, so make your choice as to where you wish to buy from.
- Transfer your Ethereum – Once you have your currency safely in your wallet, choose a bingo site accepting Ethereum and make a deposit like you would with fiat money. That’s all there is to it!
Ethereum Bingo Wallet
Ethereum bingo sites are just like any other site – they live and die on the strength of their games and the bonuses that they offer. Bonuses are a big deal to dedicated players as it keeps them in the game for longer. Some sites offer free spins and free bingo tickets for new players to enjoy.
The Ethereum bingo bonuses are likely to be more impressive while the sites are trying to generate interest in this new technology. You can also check out Ethereum casino sites if you want to try out these games too.
You can expect just as wide a variety of deposit bonus offers to help you with this kind of site as a traditional one. However, the advantage they have is that the value of the cryptocurrency can change; fiat money does not. So, that welcome bonus that gives you free games might land you a big win if the currency’s value increases.
See for yourself how simple Ethereum bingo sites are to use. Enjoy the games like you always have but embrace the technology behind digital currency, and we guarantee you’ll be converted.
Should I Use Ethereum on Bingo Sites?
If you’re happy to explore the world of cryptocurrency, yes, Ethereum is a great bingo payment type to use.
It’s safe and secure to use at online gaming sites and creates an easy way to separate your gaming money from your normal bank account.
Other Bingo Payment Methods
Here is a list of payment methods you can use to deposit and play online bingo:
- Debit cards
- Bitcoin bingo payment
- PayPal bingo sites
- Paysafe bingo payments
- Skrill bingo deposit
- Neteller online bingo
- Trustly bingo sites
You Also May Like