Trustly is an online banking system predominantly used by online bingo sites, due to its ease of use. There are lots of reasons to utilise Trustly when betting online, read on to find out more about the service.
It was formerly known as InstantBank, and since then has undergone some changes. Under the new name Trustly, it is still fast and reliable but has grown in popularity. It is responsible for over 50 million accounts.
Have you seen just how many bingo sites accept Trustly as a payment option in February 2020?
Best Trustly Bingo Sites
From our research, these are the best Trustly bingo sites that we recommend signing up to.
18+. New customers only. Certain countries only. GBP, EUR & SKR only. Min deposit and spend £10 on Bingo within 7 days of reg. Bonus for Bingo only. 2x wagering req apply. Bonus valid for 7 days. T&Cs apply, see below.
Opt in required, x1 per customer, new Bingo customers only. Min £5 stake, max £25 bonus with 4x wagering. Bonus expires in 14 days from chat name registration. Games currency, location, player restrictions 7 terms apply.
First 3 deposits only. Min dep £10, Max overall bonus £400 & 150 spins on Starburst. Selected slot games only. 30x wagering (dep + bonus), 5x Conversion. Full T&Cs apply. See full T&Cs.
Why Use Trustly for Online Bingo?
There are various reasons for using this company. Mostly due to it being reliable, secure and easy to use. You can deposit straight away with peace of mind, as well as enjoying other aspects of the business.
Trustly is one of the few names that you often see as a deposit method at gambling sites. It’s often found on the most trusted bingo sites.
Here are reasons to use Trustly for online bingo:
- Security- There are layers of added protection. Your account will be secured with a password and having a payment method of this nature, allows you to protect your bank. No one will have access to your bank account even if they gained the password to your Trustly account.
- Instant- Despite no longer being named instant, it is still known for its fast and easy use. It is super-fast to be able to deposit funds into the account and you can pay from this option when playing bingo.
- Certificate- The secure payment processes are subject to Swedish Financial Services Authority. This is the organisation which licenses the funding operations. This offers more peace of mind.
- Easy- Not only is it fast, it’s simple. You don’t need to know much about computers or e-wallets. Simply select this payment method, and use it to make your deposit.
- Free- It is completely free. No fees are charged when using this particular payment option.
- Mobile- Known for its mobile compatibility, you can access your fund from a mobile phone.
How to Deposit with Trustly
We have already expressed exactly how easy it is to deposit. First you will want to set-up your account. We have outlined this further into the article.
Do you already have a Trustly account?
Then making a deposit is simple. If you are yet to join, do not panic, we have you covered below.
Here is how you deposit with Trustly:
- First of all, select the deposit page on the bingo website.
- You can then choose Trustly as your deposit method.
- Select the amount to deposit and confirm your password.
- It is that easy!
Play Bingo Online Using Trustly
Bingo has to be one of the timeless classics that will never grow old. It is popular for ages ranges and is a world-renowned social game. You can now enjoy it from the comfort of your home.
With an influx of bingo sites, it is integral to have a trusty payment method.
After reviewing and trialling Trustly, we certainly recommend it. That is because it has protection, is easy to use and prevents it appearing on your statement. Once you have an account, you can use it for all the bingo sites that you play on. You can use it for any transaction that you wish.
This choice is a safe haven for your online payments.
More Bingo Payment Options
Check below to see more ways of depositing and withdrawing funds to your favourite bingo sites.
- £10 Deposit Bingo
- £5 Deposit Bingo
- £5 Minimum Deposit Games
- Apple Pay Bingo
- Bitcoin for Bingo
- Boku Bingo
- EcoPayz Bingo Sites
- Entropay Bingo
- Ethereum Bingo
- Neteller Bingo
- No Card Details for Bingo
- No Wagering Bingo
- Pay By Phone Bingo
- PayPal Online Bingo
- Paysafe Bingo
- Skrill Bingo
- Trustly Bingo Sites
- UKash Bingo
- 300% Deposit Bingo Sites Bonus
- 400% Deposit Bingo Bonuses
- 500% Deposit Bingo Bonus
Setting Up Your Trustly Account
Before being able to use Trustly for bingo, you will need to set up your account. Thankfully, it is just as easy to set up your Trustly as it is to make a payment.
Here’s how you set up your Trustly account:
- Visit their mobile app or official website.
- From there, click “Get Started”
- You will need to input your name, address and other details.
- Then you can apply and wait for a confirmation email.
- Follow the instructions and register for Trustly.
To sign-up you will need:
- Average Transaction Value
- Annual Turnover
- Read Terms & Conditions
Signing up is easy and you can do it from your phone or other devices. Set up your account and start playing bingo with this secure payment company from Sweden. They have been perfecting their service for over a decade, use our link and start today. Be sure to check out all the latest offers on Trustly bingo sites for February 2020!